Revan.... Or Exile... Or Random Guy

RobQel-Droma

Main PC?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Main PC?

• Revan
    • The Exile
    • "Some-Random-Guy-With-Amazing-Force-Potential"
    • I don't care if I play as Ajuur, just make the darn game.....

Zayne Carrick

Still not ringing any bells.

Acually if they made Revan come back from the outer rim and start trying to rebuild the jedi order (or destroy it completely :evil3:) then that would work. And through your conversations you could determine the alignment of each character. But revan would have to be like :twogun:.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd prefer a random girl (or guy). Having it be the Exile would make the trilogy unbalanced (Revan, Exile, Exile). Having Revan just wouldn't be fun. I mean, come on, unless the Jedi Council wipes his mind AGAIN she (or he) is gonna be a demi-god a the beginning of the game!

Ah--idea is coming--idea is here!

How about this: Revan was a guy or a girl, and the Exile was the opposite gender. They found each other out in the Unknown Regions and figured, "Hey. We aren't gonna go back, and even if we do, Bastila/Carth and Atton/Disciple/Visas/Handmaiden are gonna be dead by then, the way the galaxy's goin. Let's get married." Voila! Nineteen years later, we have their kid. She/he grew up in the Unknown Regions, learning on her/his feet as they battled the True Sith. Revan and the Exile and our new hero(ine) kill the leader of the bad guys, only to find that this is a trap and it wasn't really the leader! The real leader and about fifty of his best minions walk in and kill Revan and the Exile. However, he takes our new hero(ine) and tries to force her/him to become his apprentice. The hero(ine) refuses and gets locked up while the leader of the Sith goes and attends to other matters. HK-47, who has come in search of Master one and Master two, finds our hero(ine), discovers her/his identity, and rescues her/him from a grim fate! HK 'commandeered' the Ebon Hawk to come looking for Revan and the Exile, so we still have our dear old Millenium Falcon spin-off. Bastilla/Carth and Atton/Disciple/Handmaiden/Visas came after HK, so here we have the two old flames of our hero(ine)'s parents! Bit of conflict there, I would imagine! Anyway, our hero(ine) picks up one of the True Sith and convinces him/her to join them, and we have our fourth party member. Somewhere we pick up five more people, and among them, we have a love interest and all that. Hopefully, those five people won't include Mandalore or T3, and for goodness' sake, not Bao-dur! They've annoyed me enough! But I want HK. :D

Argh, now who to vote for. I'm not going for Revan or the Exile or some random guy, and definitely not Ajuur! I guess random guys fits Revan and the Exile's kid description best.

My opinion:

I seriously hope itll be revan or the exile.

i wouldnt mind even playing them both.

i also wouldnt mind something like, playing one of the previous party members.

it would also be great for me if it were like:

bastila gets fed up of 'waiting' and finds a lead, goes to malachor, gets a bit more powerful, (maybe learns both light and dark like revan did... twice. coz anyone going out there needs it)

then heads of into the unknown region with say, other party members who wont go away like "friends stick together" and all that jazz. (and even, say, atton who wants to find the exile? just like bastila wants to find revan)

it would be nice to have a hybrid party, characters from k1 and k2.(wouldnt it be great if we could see mission at 19?) but with k2's crapy ending, we dont know who survived, who made it of that rock, and whos on the ship and where the hawk was going. (unknown regions? i think not. remember its all about going alone. if the hawk WAS going to the unknown regions then that would mean a lot of party members didnt make it off malachor. and that cant be because of ol' madame traya's fortune telling about most of em.

i wouldnt mind if they started at lvl 20.

and about the earlier posts about obi wan: he was not just an average jedi. he was constantly referred too as 'one of the more powerful jedi knihgts'. and he held up against grevious because he completely let go and let the light side of the force move him.

EDIT:

oh and about the clothes

it seems to me that starting out in undies is a kotor tradition! it just wouldnt be kotor otherwise!:lol:

Oh come on there are ways around the level issue like why not give Revan/Exile or my favored Revan and the Exile a few good items and about 5 master force powers at the start of the game and than everything else is normal you saw what happened to the Ebon Hawk I bet they had to ditch EVERY single bit of anything on it after Malachor 5 everything except the clothes on their back and the plates on the droids and the armor on Mandalore hehehehe... I dont want another random mother @#$%er that becomes a multi Sith *LORD* killing HERO...

Not considering how well this would translate to the story of KOTOR 3, but I would really want to play as Revan again. In TSL, I was almost as interested in finding everything out about what happened to Revan, as I was completing the Exile's story.

I just loved the character. He's the center of it all during that time period, and I'd love to finish things up with him.

...therefore his opinion doesn't matter? What the hell kind of elitist planet are you from?

the same one as yours :^:

whao!, i didnt mean anything like that! :confused:

are you joking? :raise:

there are opinion groups about everything. i dont have anything against them.

Actually, he isn't. Quite a few of us hate Revan for the very reasons that Corinthian mentioned - i'm sick of Revan - he didn't even appear in K2 and he got on my nerves...

thats cool.:shads3: how many of you are there?

the same one as yours

whao!, i didnt mean anything like that!

are you joking?

there are opinion groups about everything. i dont have anything against them.

The fact that your post consisted of nothing other than saying that he was in a minority strongly implied that for some reason his opinion is invalidated, and from where I'm standing that comes off as extremely imperious.

I believe Revan would be the best choice or someone new if it takes place in a newer or older era. What I think is really important is that the character is as dynamic and awesome as Revan was. I loved Revans dark outfit and his persona. I think it would of been cool if a game was made maybe where you can see a revelation of the future ahead of time so that in the middle of near middle of the game you can pick light side, or dark side. This would make the game interesting, so for example you can play as the "Dark Evil Sith Lord Revan", or you can play as the "Light Side Redemption" Revan.

We should play as Exile for a part of the game. Where we left off with him/her on Malachor 5 searching for Revan and than once something happens whether it be we find Revan or Revan finds us or something else we than get to play as Revan. We get to customize both Revan and the Exile at the start of the game. About the level bull **** everyone keeps using as an excuse. I am sure the games developer will add new feats and powers and maybe even (What I am hoping for) More tiers of each power + feat. We should be able to pick a couple of good feats and powers for Revan and the Exile. And the rest of the game plays as normal. About items I think each characters should atleast have one item that ONLY they can use. K2 was pretty good at doing this... And a reason we wouldnt have tons of good items is because... You saw what happened to the Ebon Hawk they would of had to ditch so stuff over board not to mention the amount of stuff that would be broken.

3. How was I supposed to know it was a joke? I'm not a mind-reader.

you obviously have never heard the statement in that context then.

corinthian gets it, hence his 'comeback':

Jigos hates black people.

stuff like that is usually followed with "im kidding", like corinthian did. in my case it was the smiley. come to think of it, it should have been :xp: not :D .

heheheh Revan is starting to catch up to new character on the Polls. I dont think the story will be about a clash between Revan and teh Exile but I am sure if there the aligments are different than near the end a confrontation is probably gonna happen. I DO NOT WANT a NEW CHARACTER NNNNNNNNOOOOOOO. lol I want To play as the Exile for the start of the game but than switch to Revan when we find him/her.

Archived