Revan.... Or Exile... Or Random Guy

RobQel-Droma

Main PC?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Main PC?

• Revan
    • The Exile
    • "Some-Random-Guy-With-Amazing-Force-Potential"
    • I don't care if I play as Ajuur, just make the darn game.....

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hoekkkkkk... a hutt??? hell no. I won't buy KOTOR 3 if the main character is a hutt :D

I think the point of having Ajuur as an option is to prove a point. So many people have been waiting so long for KotOR III, that it doesn't matter if we are a giant slug, we just want a KotOR III.

"Pizza Hutt" - n. coloq. iridon. 1. A Hutt who has had too much pizza.

2. A Hutt who is overly concerned about their appearance, tending to 'top' themselves with make up and anything they feel that makes them look better, generally making themselves look worse.

3. Any person who spends large amounts of time on their appearance.

Usage: Sheeq: "Come on, we're going to be late for the concert!"

Mak-Tre:"I'm just polishing my horns!"

Sheeq: "Oh, you're such a Pizza Hutt!"

"Pizza Hutt" - n. coloq. iridon. 1. A Hutt who has had too much pizza.

2. A Hutt who is overly concerned about their appearance, tending to 'top' themselves with make up and anything they feel that makes them look better, generally making themselves look worse.

3. Any person who spends large amounts of time on their appearance.

Usage: Sheeq: "Come on, we're going to be late for the concert!"

Mak-Tre:"I'm just polishing my horns!"

Sheeq: "Oh, you're such a Pizza Hutt!"

you obviously haven't seen Spaceballs... :lol:

I remember in Space Balls probably two of my favorite scenes.

1. "I... am your father.... 's brother's former room mate's dry cleaner" Or what ever it was.

2. When the Chestburster pops out of "Kane's" chest and he says "Oh not again" as the Chestburster starts to sing and dance.

I think that some new guy should be the PC. He/she could be a young sentient who is the apprentice of Jolee. Jolee then one day gets a vision of the future, and decides that you and he are going to run off to the unknown regions to find Revan and help or stop him, depending on what you find. Then when you're about to leave, Jolee is attacked by a Sith assassin (NOT the ones from TSL, but a genuine Sith who is acting as an assassin), and he orders you to leave without him while he's fighting because you're not ready to fight this new Sith and Jolee isn't sure if he is either. So you go off into unknown space with a couple droids (possibly T3 and a 'pacified' HK :xp:) to do your thing, picking up companions along the way. In the end, you find out that the 'assassin' was actually the Exile, and that she has become Revan's apprentice, who has once again assumed the title Darth and has the Mandalorians led by Canderous for a fleet/army. Jolee survived the fight and shows up with the Republic Fleet which clashes with the Mandalorians fleet and you need to defeat Mandalore, Exile, and finally Revan as boss fights. Of course this would include appearances from Carth and Bastila with the Republic Fleet, and possibly people like Visas, Mical, and Atton serving Revan, or even Mira and Bao-Dur as prisoners or something. Just threw all this out there as a possibility. Also I'm assuming a LS playthrough, DS would lead to the obvious vice versa boss fights alignments etc...

Though I actually think that Bioware is going to MMO the series and say Revan and Exile are lost in space become more powerful so you can join them and defeat the great evil of the day.:(

Feagildin I liked all of your ideas for a new characters except for Revan and the Exile being the ultimate bad guys along with Canderous. It just upsets me to know that we would have to play as a new character that would end up killing our God 1 and God 2 lol I mean wtf were we playing those bad asses for if they were just gonna be killed by some new character. And there is no way the Republic can win against the Mandalorians sided with Revan with the Exile knowing there is no Jedi Order to aid not to mention the Republic is already do very bad off so its like putting a random Canok that all of a suden runs up and bites Nihilus on the leg and Nihilus gets all serious about killing it. Now if you were to make it so the Republic and Mandalorians side up which is what I think Revan (canon) wanted to use to defeat the terror from the dark, True Sith, the Unknown Army or whatever you want to call it.

But still in my opinion we get to play the Exile on the search for Revan and once we find Revan the real story begins in which we get to start making some serious choices including whether we start playing as Revan or stay playing as the Exile or we some how just starts off as Revan from the begining of the game I have a quick idea of what could happen for my first idea.

You have just finished creating both the Exile and Revan (The customization is a bit different just with Feats and Power though, you get a little more) than the whole Star Wars scroll thing appears. You begin as some character like a "programmed" HK-50 who begins talking a Republic Officer (This is just to choose whether Carth is dead or not) to request an emergency meeting with Carth and Bastila and here is where you can say things like.

Observation: The Exile did not seem too happy about the Republic winning the battle and other options to decide the gendre and aligment of Revan and the Exile.

You are drifting away from Malachor 5 (You see falling apart or just normal which is pretty much falling apart to buts that not the point.) Almost half of the ship is block offd due to damage and the only parts available are the main room (One with Mira, Goto, Mandalore.) and the pilot's area (Atton).

Than Carth's ship appears and every things happens you begin talking etc etc.

Carth yet again asks about Revan and now you get to answer with some what better answer like Revan has remembered something in the unkown and that is where we must go. NOW FINNALY Carth and Bastila start bugging the $#@! out of HK, T3 and Mandalore.

Soon you are all out on to the Unknown World. The point is to find out where Revan may be, find Revan as quick as possible, have a love joy reunion, and start your quest to decide the fate of the Galaxy while at war with those to claim to be the remnents of the True Sith Order who have corrupted planets and hid them aka unknown to even the Republic and managed to use them to create the Empire of the Dark Side.

Archived