Home

The XWA One Year Thread III: Revenge of the Sh*t

Ikhnaton

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah. And at least now it's out in the open.

Maybe she's just too busy to respond right away... or taking her time thinking a good response.

Don't give up hope yet.

If you have a humidifier: crank it up.

If you don't: put the biggest pot of water you have on the stove and let it boil for a while. Get some steam going in the house.

It will help with the throat and sinuses.

Niner: I don't know how much more specific you want me to get. Reason being is that I personally did not oversee construction. Rather, I got luckey because one of the computer associates at BBY was selling his PC rig (what I own right now) for $1100 USD. If I had built it myself, it would have cost me about $1500 after taxes and software.

15: No, being upfront is better, let's your intentions known pretty quickly so she can either say no or go "AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...... (Insert random female hidden meaning statement)" Avoids confusion.

Slut.

First time I've sat down since 7:00 am. I have a minute or 2... then it's back straight thru till midnight.

Tomorrow I get to sleep late. I don't need to be until 10.

But then I probably won't be leaving here until well after 4 am Sunday. So it all evens out. Or something.

$2500 extra on my paycheck for the agony, though. Just gotta keep telling myself: "HDTV... new PC... HDTV... new PC..."

i'm annoyed at my parents right now. they're practically forcing me to move back in with them. well, **** that. cause once i move back in, they'll be trying to control every ****ing aspect of my currently pathetic and useless life.

on top of that, my ****ing tracker's transmission blew the **** up on me today on the way back from getting groceries and crap, so i'm without a vehicle for who knows how long. -_-

i'm also STILL sick, the gallon of orange juice didn't do much, i'm through another half gallon and still feel the same. i got this 'vix 44' crap and that's not doing much good. the sickness has worked its way down to my throat and chest.

another thing that's pissing me off is that it's ****ing snowing again. what the ****. i think i'll just call off work. i don't have a vehicle to get there (though i can get a ride in from my dad or landlord probably), and i need a full recovery before i go back to that depression hole. i already called off once, should i risk another call off? hopefully they fix my car and it stays fixed. i can't stand being held on a leash by my parents, don't get me wrong, i love them, but they always go too ****ing far, which causes me to feel insecure without them. i think i'll go watch my national geographic channel and try to forget about the ****. =\

1. Last resort is going back to parents.. like any bird who is in the nest and comes back.. they will get sat on

2. Is it possible to get a job closer to home base where you dont need a car, and can save up? Otherwise, hopfully you can get the car fixed and it will be only a temporary problem

HDTV... new PC... HDTV... new PC...

Dear God. I am really ****ing tired.

Feel like ****.

But I'm still alive... though I'm really debating internally if that is really such a positive thing after all.

Oh yeah: HDTV... new PC... HDTV... new PC...

The nasty, dry air at work took it's toll on me yesterday: I have a nasty, dry, hacking cough again.

Plus I ache all over. Ran the 2 flights of stairs from the stage to the upper balconies up and down at least 50 times yesterday.

Now I get to do it all again... though this time: it's for realz!

So in conclusion:

HDTV... new PC... HDTV... new PC...

Ugh.

Last night I had about 3 areas in my back that were sore. Mainly form all the sweeping I have been doing with curling in the last few days. I just noticed my Latissimus Dorsi have bulked up enough that they are interfering with my arms hanging down.

Spent the night with a heating pad under me, and everthing feels a lot better. But I am defiantly going to be getting a massage next weekend

i'm calling off again. this time i got a nasty cough, probably turning into pnemonia or bronchitis. i'll probably have to go see a doctor. damn it. -_- hopefully they approve these 2 absences, it's not like i call off all the ****in time. i don't plan on being there much longer anyway.

27 is not old.

When I was 27 I could do (and very often did) a shift like the ones I'm doing now without ever feeling it... or at least anywhere near as much.

37?

Better to not talk about it...

But try to have a rockin' birthday anyway.

Now that you have a lady friend it can't be all bad... can it?

27 is not old.

When I was 27 I could do (and very often did) a shift like the ones I'm doing now without ever feeling it... or at least anywhere near as much.

37?

Better to not talk about it...

But try to have a rockin' birthday anyway.

Now that you have a lady friend it can't be all bad... can it?

Well, she's in Rome at the moment, and her phone doesn't even work over there. But she promised to say a Rosary for me at some special place today, so I guess that's something :cool:

I overslept. just woke up. took some advil cold and sinus, hoping it will stop most of the nasal drip. hope it gets better, i'd hate to call off work tomorrow.

1. Last resort is going back to parents.. like any bird who is in the nest and comes back.. they will get sat on

2. Is it possible to get a job closer to home base where you dont need a car, and can save up? Otherwise, hopfully you can get the car fixed and it will be only a temporary problem

not really, every place around here wants roughly the same amount for rent. and not only is it that i wouldn't need a car if i moved closer, i'd still owe $4,000+ on it, just another reason why i am pissed off at my parents, for prodding me til i went and got myself screwed into a ****ing debt-hole. should've went for the car that was half the price and had twice the mileage. :rolleyes:

as soon as this illness goes away and i get my car back, i'm going to call the army recruiting office and get things going.

managed to download the kodak software so i can transfer pics off my digital camera! i regained a little strength by getting up and moving around, washed the dishes and ate a bowl of wheaties.

l_93981f14288fb3ac3710a531b7ec3430.jpg

most recent picture i took of myself, with my contacts in

l_ad3d79bc4d47ae6fa2128825d659cc82.jpg

the tracker

Running late.

The doors just opened for the 2nd show, which was supposed to start, well... now. The show is an hour and a half long. Maybe a bit longer...

Puts us back to wrapping everything up about 6 am by my estimation.

I hope I'm wrong and it's earlier... but looking at all the stuff we have to get done, and how exhausted everybody already is,.. I think if I'm wrong at all, I'm guessing too early.

But more overtime money for me. That's good I guess.

I'm pretty sure I'd give it up for sleep at this point, however...

Plan for tomorrow: Hibernate.

Hopefully not get sick.

Archived