Home

The XWA One Year Thread III: Revenge of the Sh*t

Ikhnaton

lol nice. work was ok today....

uhm...so yeah. i went looking through my phone and i somehow managed to get a cashier girl's phone number (she is 20 years old and hottttt). i kinda remember putting her number on my phone cause it took like 3 tries to get it right lol. what sux tho is she has a boyfriend.

so alot has happened last week, bernie mac died, and russia and georgia say **** the olympics and get down and dirty. daaaamn.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh,.. and it's raining here again... for a change. :dozey:

On the plus side: My lawn has never been fuller or greener.

And my cellar doesn't have a drop of water in it... after several weeks of near constant rain.

It may not seem like much to you,.. but you will never understand just exactly how happy that one little thing actually makes me.

21 minutes flat on the 3 miles today. Getting there...

Seriously, I don't know how anyone can run a marathon with a pace of less than 5 minutes per mile. I don't think I could ever run ONE mile in under 5 minutes, no matter how hard I trained. I think I could run a sub six-minute mile, but barely. And I don't think I could keep up the 7-minute mile pace I can do for more than 7 or 8 miles. Running is just so...blah.

yeah i think my miles are like 8 mins at the very least. i know at bct my first run to leave freakin reception was 8 mins 30 seconds for 1 mile. put me into bravo group for running. the way they train to run longer distances is sprinting for 30-60 seconds, walk 30-60 seconds, and keep doing that except increase time of sprinting. what helps me is picking out a distant object and thinking of nothing but that object and running as fast as i possibly can, ignoring the burn until i reach the destination then jog and slow down and walk, catch breath, and do it over again.

More rain. More painful teenager music at work. The will to live is quickly slipping away... :dozey:

Fortunately, I wasn't mixing the show last night... so I helped set it up, and walked away as soon as it started.

But I have one last hurrah with high-school kids tonight: 12 back-to-back bands... none similar.

Oh, goody...

rain sucks. it appears to be a sunny day today in ne pa.

bad company is tough getting used to when i lost my xbox live communicator headset. :( fun though...very cool seeing tanks and stuff. i'm only using sniper rifle and getting better at it, i usually suck with sniper rifle so i decide that i'll use it until i excel at it.

went to bed freakin early last night cause i was bored. 10:30 or 11pm woke up at 10. got some sleep.

gotta go in to walmart to get another 24 case of water. then might go running. going to go to ymca later around 5pm when my friend gets off work.

i downloaded the trial fable 2 pub games, they are pretty interesting. cannot wait for my paycheck so i can pay off all my bills and possibly preorder the limited edition of fable 2...

anybody excited about the clone wars movie? i thought it looks pretty cool. hopefully going to see it tomorrow. (not going to midnight showing of it) going to resubscribe to swg sometime next month...if only there were better things to do at night other than be bored to sleep.

that is maaaaaaaaaaaagnificent!

lol.

did my 3 miles today. didn't sprint, was able to run farther than before, did not want to put too much stress on my legs though. my lungs are feeling better. eventually i'll be able to complete a circuit around without stopping and have enough energy for 2nds.

I'm going to a club tonight, the one that my one friend couldn't get in last time. (its a 21 and up one) so tonight should definitely be interesting.

holy **** that was fun. i drnak like 5 smirnoffs or whatever the hell they were. didnt throw up. yay!1111 club could have been more packed. girl passed out at the wheel in the parking lot laying on the horn i about pissed my pants it was funny as hell.

Work was a snoozer yesterday.

Rain and thunderstorms all night last night,.. again.

Hopefully today stays nice enough that I can get out and get some sort of sunshine, fresh air, and exercise. I haven't had any all week... and it will be another week before I have another chance again.

gah i have to work 1-10 today, tomorrow, and monday. then i am off tuesday, work 1-10 wednesday, off thursday, work 1-10 friday.....THEN MY VACATION BEGINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

got 14 hours of sleep between last night and today. hopefully work today goes wonderful. i think most the camps are gone. the last 3 days off were a blast. :)

Uhhh... are we back?

Let's see... where did I leave off?

Sat:

Got a bit of a walk in. Not as much as I would have liked... but called it quits with a bit of a sunburn, sore feet, and when I got chased off by storm clouds.

Went to the bookstore after that to pick up a couple of things to read.

That was my only nod to the "Tax-Free Holiday" weekend we had.

Yesterday:

Worked. Fusion guitar band. Not bad. Loud. Was home early... but not early enough to enjoy the weather (which was perfect, yesterday.)

Today:

Working this afternoon. More metal guitar. Hooray. :dozey:

rain sucks. it appears to be a sunny day today in ne pa.

bad company is tough getting used to when i lost my xbox live communicator headset. :( fun though...very cool seeing tanks and stuff. i'm only using sniper rifle and getting better at it, i usually suck with sniper rifle so i decide that i'll use it until i excel at it.

went to bed freakin early last night cause i was bored. 10:30 or 11pm woke up at 10. got some sleep.

gotta go in to walmart to get another 24 case of water. then might go running. going to go to ymca later around 5pm when my friend gets off work.

i downloaded the trial fable 2 pub games, they are pretty interesting. cannot wait for my paycheck so i can pay off all my bills and possibly preorder the limited edition of fable 2...

anybody excited about the clone wars movie? i thought it looks pretty cool. hopefully going to see it tomorrow. (not going to midnight showing of it) going to resubscribe to swg sometime next month...if only there were better things to do at night other than be bored to sleep.

why are you buying water for 100 times the rate at which it costs out of the faucet?

I was excited about the movie till saw what did to the animation, looks like cra imho. liked the way they did the cartoon network series(that this is tied too) better. There was a storm trooper and darth vader at my local theater(guys in NICE costumes) promoing it from some fan group when I went to see Tropic Thunder, which was hilarious

started up another round of GRAW 2 on elevated difficulty (cause hardest difficulty is the best) and having a bit of fun.

I am still in a pissed mood. just about everything my parents do annoys me, whether it be drinking out of the bottles instead of pouring a glass to drink, deciding to clean the bathroom and not finish it before i can take a shower this morning, being right next to me the whole time i'm on the computer at night so i feel uncomfortable, watching retarded movies on tv when i want to go on the xbox 360, annoying me about the people i hang out with just cause they drink and they think i'm influenced by them and constantly reminding me of my grandparents' alcohol problems and that it's in my genes, etc, etc. loads of bull**** just cause i do what i want and am becoming less and less under their influential control. and my mom has to bring God into it, like wtf. i do believe in god, just sick of 'waiting patiently' for good dreams to come true. i've waited patiently for 4 ****ing years and nothing out of the ordinary has happened except for things getting worse for me, so it's time to turn the tide and get a ****ing life regardless of everybody else's plans for me.

@zargon: easier to transport it, i generally carry 2 bottles in the car with me when i leave the house. though i could just refill the bottles with tap, that gets annoying.

R15: If you want something, you go get it. If you want to improve your life, you have to take the initiative. Take a step back, plan where you want to be, figure out a solid plan to get there, and follow through with it.

Those who wait will be left behind, take life by the horns and beat it with a crowbar until you win.

yeah but water is water.....now if i didn't have a choice, i would drink it. (i used to drink the water out of my apartment's faucet, it wasn't even filtered)

played more GRAW 2...just running through it, I just don't understand why other games can't get the grenades down like GRAW 2.

no work tomorrow/today. going to be bored if my one friend isn't around. I'm hoping he's around to go running.

I'm going to try to get out and run 2-3 times a week and weight lift 2-3 times a week as well. it's my current goal to get back to weight req for military, and then making the decision from there as to what i want to do. I've already started on the water drinking, and my body is just about used to it (so im not peeing every 10 minutes). cut the majority of caffeine and soda out of the way, so that goal is achieved. :)

Archived