Home

The XWA One Year Thread III: Revenge of the Sh*t

Ikhnaton

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pfft stay up forget sleeping. i woke up sunday at 10:00am and went to bed at 02:00 this morning. got about 4-5 hours of sleep this morning and took a nap at my friends house later. ahhh good times though slept alongside that girl (the one that won't go out with me lol) last night and my other friend was on the other side of her and well her grandfather was home and woke up and uh lol.....it's all good.

my friend is sending her flowers into work tomorrow. (he wants to date her, i dont care i just hope it doesn't ruin any friendship between me and the girl) we all went swimming at this crappy beach today, i got a nice sunburn.

going to party on saturday...probably going to get myself so wasted i won't remember anything. going to get some good sleep tonight, maybe go run tomorrow.

i won't be wanting to go to work after this vacation is over, i guess the only thing that will be pushing me is for me to save my money and go rent an apartment or a small house.

pfft stay up forget sleeping. i woke up sunday at 10:00am and went to bed at 02:00 this morning. got about 4-5 hours of sleep this morning...

Been there. Done that. For more than 4 years straight... in a row.

It was called "college."

38 for just over 2 months. :indif:

Yeah... I thought there were actually more hats on heads there... but no. Just a lot of "rocker" hair.

My beard is gone for the summer. Had a bad time with a trimmer a few weeks ago... so I had to shave it off at the time so as to not look retarded. Once I cracked open the can of shaving cream, I figured: "I might as well just keep going until it taps out..."

Or I run out of blades...

Or I just get sick of shaving... (almost there now.)

I'm sure it will be all back in a couple of weeks anyway.

congrats cracken1!!!1 i'm selling buncha bounty hunter armor schematics that have been collecting dust in my mustafarian bunker...200k each to guildies, this other guy is buying em for 500k. hoping to make enough to get this tenloss dxr-6 rifle. getting bored of the game again though.....i dunno i just can't keep still anymore at a computer or tv. i just wanna go out all the time. -_- going to look at apartments with my friends tonight i guess. that girl texted me yesterday saying i'm going with her to look at apartments. i was like 'ok' lol

im gonna just go crazy. like the chinese fortune cookie told me last night...lose control! lol

Archived