Home

The XWA One Year Thread III: Revenge of the Sh*t

Ikhnaton

I refuse medications of all types, have since I was 17.

Partially because the meds I was taking took such a mental and physical toll on me, the disease they were treating seemed ALOT BETTER than the disease.

Of course, then I started smoking heavily and drinking.

I don't know exactly which is the better at that point.........

Meh,'bout the only medication I ever take is a few Asprin to kill a migrane. I usually get one a month.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went to 6 flags great america today. Had way too much fun. Bought a GOlf flash pass which completly bypassed the lines and only had to wait 10-20 minutes. THis was my nieces (she is 14) first trip to the place. Lets just say she was excited.

Rode the SUperman ride, twice, middle had a hurl factor, front seats were the best... ride was too short.

ROde the "wizzer" a spiral lift coaster. Fun.. okay... kinda tame

Rode Batman 'the ride' First time we waited 30 minutes with the line not moving and bailed out. Second time was good, major hurl factor... almost lost it. Still fun doing outside loops, and inverted spirals.

Loggers run.. water ride, got wet

swing ride, cooled off

American Eagle rode it twice. Wooden roller coaster., fun fun classic ride.

Vertical velocity, high scream factor, major hurl factor.

Did the "drop" thingy. 200 feet up and then dropped into freefall. This was the one ride we were not to sure about. the first seconds of freefall tho were SCARY as the primitive caveman in you wants to stop the ride and crawl outside your head in a panic. major sphincter pucker factor.

THen, RAgin bull, a "hypercoaster" over 200 feet up, maxed out at 72 Mph, 2 1/2 minute ride. THE BEST. Awsome.. very fun (and only a minor hurl factor)

Rode the new "dark knight ride" kinda intersting we are put into a holding area and there is a press conferance of Harvey Dent explaining his fight on crime, and the joker disrupts the program, the walls are filled with "HA HA!" like graffitti, and we are to "escape" to the rails. the ride was indoors, in the dark, with a series of hard turns, drops, and a drop that starts out with a flash (from the camera) that blinds out for a few seconds. we only waited a half hour, most others waited two. Not a ride worth 2 hours of waiting in line.

tho after 8 hours, we put up the white flag and said enough... we were tired and too pooped to go on without mobility assistance.

oh btw I had er.. HAVE today.. .and had yesturday off. from work. So I think I am going to go for a nice LONG sleep

got all ****ed up tonight. the girl obviously isn't interested in me, go figure. (we hung out tho and went to a club w/buncha friends and then went to dennys where i just ****in was like 'hey i think i like you' meh wtf ever i doubt anything will come of that.)

think i'll call off work i gotta be in in 2 and a half ****ing hours and i'm only running on 3 hours sleep since thursday morning. im just too ****ing tired to deal with it and when i went in to get my friends my one coworker friend commented that i have no life, etc and i better not call off, etc. well for that no life comment im gonna ****in call off. i flipped coin for it, heads was go the **** in, tails was call the **** off. tails landed so that's what it'll be. i haven't called off in like forever. i did have like 2 kamikaze drinks so i was a little ****ed up but i recovered fast. im depressed again i think im gonna cancel my swg subscriptions and retire from the computer screen for the summer and go out and get a better job, a girlfriend, and a apartment. **** walmart. besides, once that coworker transfers out of the department, it's going to suck for me because i'll be the one picking up all the slack and dealing with all the customers. customers dont bother me it's when people don't help them and consistantly ignore the counter that bothers me to no end.

i know im gonna get alot of **** for calling off but at this point im like going to sleep all ****ing day and then draw a plan up on what i want to do to finish off the year...maybe i'll go put in applications to places. i dunno.

think i'll shave my head later...

wish i had some hardcore illegal narcotics....or wish i was into that kinda thing cause right about now.....sounds good.

Yeah... now that the medication is out of my system, all the original symptoms are back... but I don't think I'm ever going to take that stuff again.

There was one I used to take that did a good job, and didn't give me any nasty side effects. I'm thinking it's Allegra. I'm going to look into that.

The flooring guys are coming at noon. Gotta clear 3 rooms of furniture and clutter before that. Not sure how, or where I'm going to put anything... and not looking forward to the dust that will be raised by this.

Oh well... another sip of tea, and then I've gotta get started.

The floors are done.

Looks nice... though the rest of the house is a total disaster area. It's gonna take me all weekend to straighten everything back out again... if not longer.

I hate having workers like that come in. Feels so awkward, and like such an invasion... and yet I feel guilty about not helping out.

But I like the results. Though I wish it were cheaper. Damn.

well i woke up at 3pm yesterday and hung out with my friend and that girl, went to the county fair and stuff. i decided to ask the girl if she was interested in me and well i get the bs answer that im a great, nice, wonderful guy, etc but just not her type. guess i'll be ok, if not pissed off at people in general for the rest of the week.

gotta ****ing work 1-10 today. feeling that urge to call off again but i'd get a write up or something. apparently im on the **** list for calling off yesterday. im not even going to explain myself, why should i. :rolleyes: hate working mornings and they know this plus that would've put me at the 6 day working in a row which i will bring up if they pull me in an office.

my mom pissed me off last night by being annoying and not going to bed, so i decided to sleep on the couch. she's all pissed cause i didn't call off today to go to the ****ing family reunion. whatever **** that **** i hate my family.

i hate life. i hate...everything.

yeah so i go in to work to get some v8 and tylenol and i run into my assistant manager and she's like 'are you working?' so yeah...i wasn't, but yeah now i know im in some **** when i clock in. i have not called off once this year, so what the ****. glanced over at my department and looks like a new guy is there. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. /sarcasm

heh now i can't say 'i shoulda had a v8'

didnt get in trouble or called into the office. it's hilarious cause they can't really do anything because i NEVER call off (and they allow a max of 3 unapproved calloffs per 6 months before they can take disciplinary action)

i haven't had any caffeine at all today. i'm going to make a desperate attempt to purge my system of it..besides it's a waste of money....was spending like $3-$6 a day on the energy drinks.

right now im bored....only got 1 day left of SWG before my subscription runs out. then i'll really be bored...

I made the strategic decision to not give a **** about anything. That's seemed to be working out for me.

Except that I have a horrible job, am broke, live at home at 26, and don't even bother trying to date (although my options are limited to that girl at work I have a huge crush on but 1) will never date a coworker, 2) she's not single, and 3) she knows all about the girl i actually want to be with (and its a mutual thing that that one and I are not together) so thats an endgame thing right there anyhow).

I think emotions should be outlawed.

Bought a hi-def TV yesterday. It's set up in the livingroom. Nothing amazing... Philips 32" 720P. It was cheap enough.

I figured that while everything was moved out of the room and disconnected in the rack thanks to all the flooring work, that I might as well upgrade at the same time before hooking it all back together.

The size is good for the space, and the picture is excellent. Would have liked to have gone 1080P... but I couldn't find a under-40" screen anywhere that was. Besides... this is the one mom liked best... and she'll probably end up watching much more than I ever will.

I'll consider it a very belated birthday present to her...

It does have 4 HDMI inputs, though. That's pretty smokin'!

I'll need to bring back the DVR cable-box I have for the new model with an HDMI output one of these days.

Had our company picnic/pig roast today. Lots of good food, got stuffed, had some fun games. Saw some cute girls on the beach in Bikini's

new cute girl moved into the apartment next to mine. Going to invite her to dinner at a nearby restaurant. She is German (at least her name is), names Johanna (Pronouced: Yo-han-ah), just got done with Collage, looking for a job, who knows

Don't know that one... but THX 1176 has basically the same premise as well.

Went to a fondue party last night. The food was good. (Though, try as you may, you can never really get very much. Good thing I wasn't all that hungry when I arrived.)

A couple of cute girls there. All way, Way, WAYYYYY too young for me... but still very cute.

Don't feel much like going to work today... but I guess I have to.

Oh... I'm back on it already.

Whenever I quit it's only temporary. A couple of days at most. I did a few weeks once, but generally, it's only until I catch up on some rest.

Then I try to ease back into it... but I'm back to my normal intake at the moment: 2 VERY LARGE cups of tea when I get up,.. and an iced tea or coffee in the afternoon.

More than that, and I screw my sleep patterns up royally.

Work was "meh" again yesterday. The lead singer of My Morning Jacket did a clinic. People were flipping out over this guy, and I just didn't see it. He was OK, I guess... but really not my thing.

Walked a bit after work... but not as much as I would have liked or really should have. But I was exhausted, so I quit early.

Once home, I: Ate. Read a little. Fell asleep early.

ah....i got like 12 hours of sleep last night dude. started off with that damn sleep paralysis episode. yay. I swear that is what dying feels like. -_- i'm still tired. drinking water and i get some V8 when i'm at work. this is day 4 without caffeine. my body could do without all that sugar. (was drinking at least 2 energy drinks a day, NOS and AMP, plus soda)

so yeah i got out this piece of paper and wrote down a little budget thing, i can pay all my bills with 1 paycheck...and use the other paycheck for other stuff, so that makes me happy. i guess.

currently doin some laundry. hopefully 40 minutes in the dryer is enough to dry the work clothes...otherwise i'm going to be late.

i gotta transport my mom and someone over to a car rental place tomorrow morning...they'll be gone for a few days down in lancaster. thursday and friday are my days off this week, so i'm gonna go to the gym, go fishing, maybe go see batman, and go to the fair.

i can't find my xbox 360 controller anywhere. :( i wanna play some 360...darn it. i need to also find my ethernet cable (25 ft) and hook up my 3 months xbox live. but eh i dunno.

bought some lukas no slip whatever for transmission, think i'll go start the car and go put some of that in. my transmission seems to not want to turn over when going uphills. even tho i got the power thingy on. hopefully this fixes that.

trying to keep calm down and in a good mood at work. we got a "new" assistant manager our old one is in charge of another sector of the store now...now we have this assistant manager that looks like she's 16 and sounds like she's 12 years old. it's so ****ing hard not to laugh at her face. :D

i'm glad i didnt lose my job or get in serious trouble for friday. i got thinking and well, the pay isn't too bad it's just some of the people i work with give me headaches. the new guy isn't so bad.

Work was OK, yesterday. Got a couple of things done.

Very nice day out too... finally got a decent walk.

Meeting this morning. Ugh.

But I get a free lunch after that... with my bosses. :indif:

Well... at least it is free. Probably gonna be a bit awkward, though.

Sleep depreivation is usually caused by either too much caffine, a large change in your intake on food or drink that your body is having trouble adjusting to, or psycological issues that you need to work through.

Sleeping pills are a short term solution, and will only work to help you avoid the larger problem.

DO NOT USE THEM.

yeah that's why i stopped my caffeine intake, thinking that was the cause of it. apparently that is not the cause of my sleep deprivation, so could be body getting used to no caffeine/large drop in sugar. it's most likely psychological issues i need to work through, stuff that just keeps repeating in my mind, which is probably the cause of those sleep paralysis episodes.

i gotta go in to work 1-10 today...going to request a few days off for deer hunting. today just better not be boring like yesterday. yesterday was slow until the last 15 minutes then everyone wanted to print from the kodak picture maker, which i usually shut down at 9 but decided to leave it on a little later..

gonna have alot of fun these next 3 days.

Archived