79 members have voted

1. 1. Would you eat cloned food?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yoda

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think that I would mind eating cloned food, as long as it has the same exact taste, and the meat has no problems with it. I chose, "Yoda". I don't see the practicallity of it though. Cloning an animal is a lot more expensive than just raising one. I don't think that I would mind trying it though...

I don't see the practicallity of it though. Cloning an animal is a lot more expensive than just raising one.

says who? Remember, that by cloning an animal you got the possibility to pick the best and strongest cows or whatever to clone, and afterwards there will be no weak animals anymore on your farm.. good for the farmer, bad for the cow, cause cloned anymals are not the healthiest..

cloned anymals are not the healthiest

It's a good point. If you can imagine an entire herd of cattle or an entire henhouse consisting of genetically identical animals, then you can also imagine the vulnerability to a single strain of flu or other malady. It's like not diversifying your stock portfolio.

So what will farmers of clones do? Pump up the animals with vaccinations and antibiotics of course. Yum!

Why wouldn't you eat Yoda? He is sooo tasty :xp:

First off buddy, way to have a name that looks like mine. Only im not too sure who xander is. My name : Darth Xasthur, thats a symboy for me as a person. I like starwars, so there is the darth, and i love music, and asthur is a death/ black metal band.

O yah, my point is, cloned or not ,im a fat kid, so ill eate anything.

IM glad to see the majority will so the same.

You can also not eate yoda, he would kill your face.

Archived