Home

Any anime you recommend?

Darth Kalverys

I'm hearing alot of good things about Fullmetal Alchemist... I haven't watched it yet, but I plan to some time in the future...

Ghost in the Shell is another I recomend. The franchise is quite succesful. Part of the inspiration provided for the Matrix, incase you are bothered to know...

Hellsing is another good one I recomend... filled with vampires 'n stuff :lol:

There's an anime thread around here that you should clear all your doubts and more!

I've seen these, and these are my recommendations:

Jigoku Shoujo

Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori

Ergo Proxy (my favourite)

Trinity Blood

Cowboy Bebop (best evah)

Ghost in the Shell: Stand-Alone Complex

I'm no expert here, though. :p

Full Metal Alchemist rocks.

Just be sure to watch all the episodes in the right order. There are many sub-plots you might miss out otherwise. Also, there's a very good movie ending the series. It's called 'Conqueror of Shamballa.'

Story is basically about two brothers trying to find their place in the world because of an tragic, horrifying event that they started. Also, the setting is...special. The movie explains it...let's just say it's more real then meets the eye :)

Death Note - A very good serie, but around episode 18 it become a little meh, some episodes are good and some very bad from there

Gurren Legann - Big Mecha, and at the end they are even bigger ^^ What not to like :D Serious, when i started to look at it i though it wasnt so good, but after episode 3 it's only gets better and better, and the last episode is godlike. I have watched the finale episode like 10 times, and im one of those guys that need to wait maybe a year before i like to the watch something again

Fullmetall Alchemist - Just a good serie, thumb up for all anime fans

Hellsing - If you like vampires and stuff like that :p

Even if it maybe sound a little negative of some of the seires, i recommend all of those. It's those series that make me glad i started to watch anime

Most of mine have probably been recommended by others as well but I'll throw in some of my favs.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Death Note

Bleach

Fullmetal Alchemist

Lucky Star

Gurren Lagann

Ghost in the Shell

Cowboy Bebop

Black Lagoon

Samurai Champloo

Silly jmac.

Stay away from Kodomo no Jikan and School Days if you value your sanity. The first is full of loli and fail and the second is harem romance anime gone horribly, horribly wrong.

Unless both of those genres are right up your alley; in that case, go right ahead.

Silly jmac.

Stay away from Kodomo no Jikan and School Days if you value your sanity. The first is full of loli and fail and the second is harem romance anime gone horribly, horribly wrong.

Unless both of those genres are right up your alley; in that case, go right ahead.

Oh, you mean that one show you told me to watch \(O.0)/

FullMetal Alchemist is my favorite anime of all time, though I didn't quite like the ending. You should check out the manga - it's not finished yet, but I think it might have a better ending.

Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo, and Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade were also really good.

If you need/want to see what kind of objectionable content is in an anime you're thinking of watching, you might like to check out this site.

Archived