Home

[tsl] KOTOR: Revenge of Revan

logan23

Just thought I'd throw in a few screenshots:

For NPCs, I've got about 49 adults done (maybe another 8 females to come), 10 children done (that should be enough for a class of younglings :D), and I'm starting on the elderly NPCs (should be about 48 when done).

npcfemaleadults.th.jpg npcmaleadults.th.jpg npcchildren.th.jpg

As you can see, there may be a pattern developing here :raise:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A suggestion to the wise (and for the very well aware), I would keep the number of Chiss that appear in the game to a rarity, since they're not so common :) Better still, keep them to the outer rim regions and the feeling should be fine. Otherwise, progress has been lucrative.

A suggestion to the wise (and for the very well aware), I would keep the number of Chiss that appear in the game to a rarity, since they're not so common :) Better still, keep them to the outer rim regions and the feeling should be fine. Otherwise, progress has been lucrative.

I agree. We don't have to use every last one of the Chiss in-game. But, since the blue skin and red eye are really quick to do, I just wanted to increase the number of options.

Originally Posted by SimonKTemplar View Post

A suggestion to the wise (and for the very well aware), I would keep the number of Chiss that appear in the game to a rarity, since they're not so common Better still, keep them to the outer rim regions and the feeling should be fine. Otherwise, progress has been lucrative

I agree. We don't have to use every last one of the Chiss in-game. But, since the blue skin and red eye are really quick to do, I just wanted to increase the number of options

Don't worry the Chiss will be placed where it makes sense. You will not be seeing any Chiss on Coruscant since the Chiss at this time are found in the outer rim territories and even there you don't find huge populations of them. (Correction you will see a Chiss in the Jedi temple as one of the younglings but that is due to the exiled Jedi who returned have been known to take on unofficial padawans during their exile which means they would come across species like the Chiss.)

Also I added some new pics in the RoR public social group.

Logan

wow i love the pictures they are so good in quality of picture it is amazing compared to the other two i just love it, i know this is speaking far to the future but is there anyway that this can be released on xbox version in the future would it ever happen or could it by any chance at all?

wow i love the pictures they are so good in quality of picture it is amazing compared to the other two i just love it, i know this is speaking far to the future but is there anyway that this can be released on xbox version in the future would it ever happen or could it by any chance at all?

I'm sorry but this will only be for PC.

Mod looks really cool after a quick browse (sorry, I've been out of the loop since '08 :p).

If you need any custom weapon models feel free to send me a PM or something, as long as you have concept designs or references to work with. Cheers.

Also if you want to add to the 56 heads you've already got, feel free to steal/convert any of mine. Fifty-six... geez. You guys are nuts.

wow that sucks i gotta buy and play the pc versions then >.< aghh why can't LA put it in to an xbox version to wouldn't take long to convert the code. and like i said in my other post is there going to be more than say 10 pc allies to choose from depending on ur actions? kinda like hanharr i think it was the wooikie in tsl and Mira (u get one of them depending on your path) things like that it gives more options, and i know the entire romance thing is big among the game how is that going to work out exactly how far will it go?

Mod looks really cool after a quick browse (sorry, I've been out of the loop since '08 :p).

Good to hear that you're back :)

If you need any custom weapon models feel free to send me a PM or something, as long as you have concept designs or references to work with. Cheers.

Hmmm... I might have a few ideas...

Also if you want to add to the 56 heads you've already got, feel free to steal/convert any of mine.

I thought that most of your head mods were for K1. I wouldn't want to start borrowing anything that might have used K1 assets that aren't also available in TSL. If I see something that I'm interested in, I'll PM you about details. Thanks for the offer :) I've always admired your work.

Fifty-six... geez. You guys are nuts.

That's what my wife thinks every time I mention modding :lol:

wow that sucks i gotta buy and play the pc versions then >.< aghh why can't LA put it in to an xbox version to wouldn't take long to convert the code.

well, since this is a user created mod, Lucas Arts has nothing to do with it. It's up to us (the Lucas Forums community), to do what we can.

and like i said in my other post is there going to be more than say 10 pc allies to choose from depending on ur actions? kinda like hanharr i think it was the wooikie in tsl and Mira (u get one of them depending on your path) things like that it gives more options, and i know the entire romance thing is big among the game how is that going to work out exactly how far will it go?

If you read the earliest posts by Logan23 (#1, 3 & 10), you'll get a lot of the info you're looking for. Also, there is a lot of party member info at the wetpaint website in Logan's signature (the first link on the left).

well i know this speaks yrs into the future but hopefully after my service i can get a rly good job an open up a gaming company and buy the rights to kotor and if this mod goes very well ill rewrite it for xbox and such or w/e is the latest tech at that time, i look forward to doing what i can after my service or whenever i got free time during A school and C school hopefully with luck they will send me to computer programming first or something close to it. but anyway for now it is pc until we can continue the saga, i just wish there was some kind of continuation to the end of what there is today i believe it is gone up to darth lord kurdo's or something with a k haha haven't read much yet no time. Personally i would just have revan survive at the end ofthis for another sequel to this mod if it works out great or better yet multiple endings like one or two were he dies or a few endings for like i said special endings,

hey logan can u pm me about how ur gunnna have this end or all endings for the mod just between me and u for future reference?

That's what my wife thinks every time I mention modding :lol:

You are how old, married, and still nerding over video games :migraine: don't worry, i probably will be doing it to hehe. But keep up the beautiful modding up.

Darn guess this means i have to install TSL again.

hey logan can u pm me about how ur gunnna have this end or all endings for the mod just between me and u for future reference?

Can't you wait and see?

Bad ass modder... now there's an oxymoron we can all love!!

Jules41: I want you to go in that bag, and find my wallet.

Pumpkin: Which one is it?

Jules41: It's the one that says Bad Modder Fixer

Great job on on these heads. Like so many other people, I'm going to have to get over my "head choosing" anxiety when I play this.

:raise: hmm, I was trying to instill excitement, not anxiety. Maybe for safety reasons, I should cut them back to only 16 human heads?

Nahhh. Let the indecision overshadow your every thought :bwaa haa haa: :mad1

You are how old, married, and still nerding over video games :migraine: don't worry, i probably will be doing it to hehe. But keep up the beautiful modding up.

Nerd? Moi? Au contraire, I am an artiste (albeit with a mild case of obsessing :fist:). Still, I will honor your request, and continue my bad @$$ modder fixing :D

To everyone who has been working on this mod I just wanted to say good job everyone. I saw the beginnings of this quite a while back but it seemed so large that I doubted it would ever get done. However you have actually done it. Brilliant. It looks so well made I wouldn't even mind if I had to pay for this, it's a game in itself.

I guess thats all i have to say for my first post. Good luck with the rest guys!:thmbup1:

I guess thats all i have to say for my first post. Good luck with the rest guys!:thmbup1:

Welcome to the forums :wavey: I'm glad that we're still gaining new fans, and hope to hear from more.

The mod isn't finished yet, but we're still working hard and every positive comment helps us push forward :)

Nerd? Moi? Au contraire, I am an artiste (albeit with a mild case of obsessing :fist:). Still, I will honor your request, and continue my bad @$$ modder fixing :D

Obsessed individuals of the world, unite! Forever...

If you haven't already redrob, you should write up some photoshopping tutorials.. or at least teach me how to do the stuff you do :p

Hey,

To everyone who has been working on this mod I just wanted to say good job everyone. I saw the beginnings of this quite a while back but it seemed so large that I doubted it would ever get done. However you have actually done it. Brilliant. It looks so well made I wouldn't even mind if I had to pay for this, it's a game in itself.

I guess thats all i have to say for my first post. Good luck with the rest guys!

Thank you and Welcome to the Forum!

Mild obsession *cough* .

I think I have that too,lol

I'm sorry but you will have to play the game to see the endings.

Inyri, Welcome Back:thmbup1:

I will PM you something this weekend.

Thanks!

Here are some more quick pics:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
k200207.jpg

Show spoiler
k200430.jpg

Show spoiler
k200450.jpg

Show spoiler
k200431.jpg

I have more pics in the RoR Public Social group

MORE TO COME.......

Logan

I think I have that too,lol.

I noticed.

Here are some more quick pics:

Show spoiler
k200207.jpg

Show spoiler
k200430.jpg

Show spoiler
k200450.jpg

Show spoiler
k200431.jpg

I have more pics in the RoR Public Social group

MORE TO COME.......

Logan

Great pics, keep up the amazing work. :thumbsup:

Archived