Home

[tsl] KOTOR: Revenge of Revan

logan23

Combat!!

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
k200345.jpg

Quan looks bad@$$ in that fight scene. Awesome screenshot :D

And the party member in the screens in the military uniform... is that the corillean guy? (Can't remember his name right now) Just have to say the uniform looks great.

The blue & white uniform is from the Corellian military, worn by Uldir Tanik.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In this pic:

Corellia starts to get populated....

Hide spoiler

EDIT: never mind, I found it.

what body model is the woman?/man standing under the tag jawas boss? It does not look familiar.

looks cool, logan23! just make sure you stay IN CANON (or at least, in range of canon, no 'A clone of Darth Revan and Darth Bane team up to kill _______ Skywalker and Princess Cinnamon Buns), or else you'll turn off a lot of potential DLers and commenters. Sorry if I sound critical of your work (being a n00b myself) but I'm just trying to make sure that Star Wars isn't tarnished any more than the Mandalorian Clone Wars episodes already have.

Any way I can help? Modding isn't my 'forte', but I can do a LITTLE photo editing and I could help with dialogue and canon if you want me...

love the inclusion of the chiss! throw in some sith 'alchemists' (no lightsabers; cool force powers and beasts) and i'll be slap-happy!

can't wait to download!

Mandalorian Clone Wars episodes already have

AM i the only Person that Enjoyed those Episodes??? I thought they were Pretty Good and In my Mind did stay true to the Mandalorians a Bit just changing with the Times

Any way Good Work Logan i like the Pics :p

ea pics do look good like the graphic improvements over the last games definetly. will be shipping to basic training for the nay in then a school all starting at oct 23-29 not sre of date yet i found out today when swear in so i can capture and and mess with signals when im done so if im right i can help with things like voices they will teach my different things to but we will see when i get done. so i can help out late in all i got 22weeks of training so lmao lot of time to wait but ill make sure i can give further information and personal adivce to this mod and play it when i can if demo comes out while at a school and ect... personally i also think there shold be a teneretek in it is that how u spell it? lmao but the one monsters that feed of the force like the ones you face on 1st game on korriban plenty of those considering u ll e going to dark side places and that is were they reside ini the darkest side of the force.

Hey,

I just wanted to share with everyone that I did a presentation at a IGDA pecha-kucha meeting.

Here is a link, I'm the 5th one down.

http://www.nycgameindustry.com/nj-igda-april-2010-pecha-kucha-recap/

It was an amazing night. We had some great presentation and i was honored to be part of it.

I will see if i can get some of the slides used in the presentation up here.

looks cool, logan23! just make sure you stay IN CANON (or at least, in range of canon, no 'A clone of Darth Revan and Darth Bane team up to kill _______ Skywalker and Princess Cinnamon Buns), or else you'll turn off a lot of potential DLers and commenters. Sorry if I sound critical of your work (being a n00b myself) but I'm just trying to make sure that Star Wars isn't tarnished any more than the Mandalorian Clone Wars episodes already have.

Don't worry I understand what you are talking about. The main story is original and feels like star wars. The mod does fit in cannon meaning as of right now it fits nicely in between TOR and kotor2 with out stepping on any toes.

There's some spelling and word misuse issues but the actual game-content looks pretty amazing. can't wait for this

Yes there are a few of those. Don't worry they are either removed from tweaks from the writers or someone sees it like you did with in the team. Also many of the lines get altered or tweaked in their wording later when the VO actor/actress does their recording. That is one plus with having voice overs is that these actors will record the line and see it and then its fixed on the spot. :)

I'm glad everyone loved the pics.

MORE TO COME....

Logan

AM i the only Person that Enjoyed those Episodes??? I thought they were Pretty Good and In my Mind did stay true to the Mandalorians a Bit just changing with the Times

No. I liked them too. And logan, I can't wait to try out the demo!

Just wondering for the revan model if there i one Is the cape going to be stiff? I would really like a fully moving cape unlike SithSpecter's one For KotOR 1

idk about that but if they do i agree it should be full moving in matter of that fact they should all be moving clothing as in like look like clothing and no stiff clothing that would be a small thing but a big plus to the game. also any other graphical illusions that are tended to be there need to be solved such as props and items and people and no to create any new stiff or bad graphics. and make the force powers look good like graphical and visual so for instance like on the force unleashed they look awesome i think exspeacilly the push and lightning the chock could be better like maybe you could put a force ring around the neck that would be nice. also in the movies if someone is appearing like in phantom menace movie when they see darth maul have the saber and the sith really define themselves. like a nice cape andslow ignition on the saber

:thmbup1:

also at the picture at the top the COMBAT!!! one the characters are merging like, wtf!!!! fix these problems these make the game look very bad and unprofessional.

also at the picture at the top the COMBAT!!! one the characters are merging like, wtf!!!! fix these problems these make the game look very bad and unprofessional.

Hi. You do realize this game is approaching 10 years old and that modders cannot alter the .exe? What you ask for is far beyond legal modding... that is part of the engine, rook.

@njwilderman - I think that Khrizby was doing some work on this issue.... check out his WIPs.

On the positive side.... keep up the great work, logan and Team!

This is not your mod. Make civil criticisms all you want, but please do not start ordering logan and the other developers around.

Yeah.... You relise that, That is Unaltered by RoR, That Problem exsists already in the Kotor Games.

Any way Look Great Logan keep it up

what body model is the woman?/man standing under the tag jawas boss? It does not look familiar.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
k200234.jpg

The guy on the right (facing camera) and there is also a woman (facing away, just under the left edge of the orange bar) are both wearing the Onderon traveller's clothing style. Here's a link to a pic on Wookieepedia

First off, nice work modders on this project ! It seems like one hell of a future mod:thmbup1:.

Anyway. the pics are great, characters are nicely dressed (hehe:D), but can you please just give us a date ? Just a prediction. It doesn't have to be precise !

Also, can you please inform us on your total progress?

Thank you, ~Nick Vader.

~snip~

but rly y would i order the creators of the game??? think about it man i love star wars and if i hated it don't you think by now i would have done something?0.o i mean rly man im all for this mod just offering aid sry if it sounded offensive i did nothing wrong. and goes for rest of you ppl to invovled in this. if i hated this mod i wouldn't even waste my time here lol.

~snip~

yo sry haha ws just preventing double posting by deleting it and how it delted this mod post idk i went below it u can check.....

Hello everyone. I've got a little surprise for you. I recently made a video showing some of the female playable character options that I've been working on. There is a bit of commentary, but if any one still has questions, I'll try to answer them as best as I can.

Without further ado, here is the YouTube link:

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

Enjoy :D

I'll try to have a video for male characters soon.

Despite the fact that some models are used more than once, the way you skinned them made that at least somewhat less noticeable. Very nice work on these.

Are you going to add the "hooks"(or whatever the exact term is), to allow the Twi'lek models you use to allow them to wear masks?

Archived