Home

[tsl] KOTOR: Revenge of Revan

logan23

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just popping in to comment on how well it seems to be going. Just two questions:

First, are you planing on creating new area's at all?

Second, If each lightsaber style in the creation system has a unique hilt, how many hilts do you have in all?

Just popping in to comment on how well it seems to be going. Just two questions:

First, are you planing on creating new area's at all?

Second, If each lightsaber style in the creation system has a unique hilt, how many hilts do you have in all?

there are different planets as always area such as planets are earlier in the forum as for the number of hilts i do not even know hahaha but im excited about that it will be nice to see them

nice pics logan I like them awesome job also that looks like a sith academy, were is it located which one? because if it is the one from ummm i cant remember her name but she is in TSL on the polar area the leader of handmaidens if it is her temple area remember she had tons of holocrons so if we do not see that area is there someway we can get ahold of the holocrons and that knowledge for our character?

What Hunters Run is asking is if there will be newly created modules for the mod, not if you'll be able to go to new places in the game. I'm also wondering about that. For me it's not a top priority at all, but it sure would be cool to see a few brand new places to explore.

Yeah I at least remember him saying that there wouldn't be any in part 1 (demo) but part 2 remains to be seen. I don't want to rush anything though :D

However, we don't even need new modules because the quality of those reskins is really great. Good job there Logan; can't wait to see more!

only reason i would recommend new modules is for places like completely new planets like zoist if he added that.

also lke in movies will the combatants actually move during the fighting as in like forward bacward left and right or would that take to long to implement even if it is a little.

Logan has posted before that there won't be any 'new' modules.

(I'm too lazy to find source :p)

I think he actually said that he is not planning on area modeling right now, but he doesnt completely crush the idea for the complete release.

well new planets such as regions in the unkown (which planets there are defined can be found) one such as zoist u can use it as another major side quest to understand the tish and maybe it can be a path followed only by a user very strong in the dark side, and such must be at this point of dark side points or w/e within a certain part of the game. and you can have a same type of quest for the light side hwoever these quest not need be nessecary just hat you will get lots of exp. and meet maybe new ppl and such. also maybe there can be some special quest to learn about revans rise and fall to aid u in the game such as exactly why wand maybe in there include the star forge just like a small exstension to the actual quest.

I have one question for the project leaders:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
How does the player select the dark side or the light side ? (You mentioned it in the first posts of this thread).

Just put it in a spoiler tag to spoil the surprise for me:D.

Thanks in advance.

like what nick stated above also say i wanted a male char dark side and male revan darkside is that setup possible i mean is any setup possible you have looked at all ways to do the setups for the game right? Because their would be several different setups i would love to tryout also maybe with different setups the game will be a little different a little? how is allot that working exactly.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
How does the player select the dark side or the light side ? (You mentioned it in the first posts of this thread).

Are you asking about how to set up if Revan or the Exile chose the LS or DS at the end of KotOR and the end of TSL? Or are you asking what kind of choices the player will be able to make throughout the game?

I believe he meant the choices por the PC, how he (or she) will choose light side and dark side. I remember reading a post by logan, some time ago, where he stated that in RoR it wouldn't be a choice of being "jedi or sith", but it would be more of a choice between "jedi and dark jedi" (this is the idea I got at least)

It's a good question though

Hey everyone!

Yeah I at least remember him saying that there wouldn't be any in part 1 (demo) but part 2 remains to be seen. I don't want to rush anything though

However, we don't even need new modules because the quality of those reskins is really great. Good job there Logan; can't wait to see more!

That is correct as of right now there is no new modules in the Demo but for the 2nd half of the game there are plans to have a few.

Thanks for the compliment on the re-skin module:)

I believe he meant the choices por the PC, how he (or she) will choose light side and dark side. I remember reading a post by logan, some time ago, where he stated that in RoR it wouldn't be a choice of being "jedi or sith", but it would be more of a choice between "jedi and dark jedi" (this is the idea I got at least)

It's a good question though

You are right that the game will not look at the PC as Sith or Jedi but more as a Jedi and Dark jedi in the PC's behavior and actions.

I will cover both questions.

The PC will decide Revan and Jedi Exile's gender and alignment at the end of the kotor games/endings. These choices will have some affect on the RoR game in term of who you meet from the past games.

As for the Dark side and Light side points these will be given out in a few ways.

One is through the normal kill a NPC and get DS points but the new area will be in the new dlg options.

Agressive

Diplomatic

Manipulate/ control (DS)

Empower/ encourage (LS)

Only the last two will give you light side and dark side points.

This will allow a player to say the same thing but their intentions are different which leads to different dlg trees. This means you can help someone in order to gain power and manipulate them which equeal DS point and no one was killed. This also means that the npc might die if you try to empower them to take on their own challenges.

If you have any questions, I will try to explain it clearer. Don't want to confuse anyone.

Aggressive and Diplomatic will not give any LS or DS points

These new options will allow a player to actually plan ahead, plus asking party members will open up new options that might lean to these Ds or LS. What will you do? Do what needs to be done even if someone might die or be used or will you take the harder road and hold onto your jedi morals.

MORE TO COME

Logan

Hi, I'm new. I know absolutely nothing about modding, but I do know about this game, I've been following this thread for some time.

I have one question: logan23 in your last post you said that their would be new dialog options, are those all of the new dialog options, will the old ones be available (e.g. Persuade) or have you replaced those?

-AX

Welcome to the forum Anakin_Xisali:thmbup1:

I have one question: logan23 in your last post you said that their would be new dialog options, are those all of the new dialog options, will the old ones be available (e.g. Persuade) or have you replaced those?

Those 4 new options will be added the the original ones found in the game like Persuade, lie, etc...

Logan

Archived