Home

Worst Video Game enemies.

Da_man

Yeah, JA was closer to being an expansion pack than a genuinely new game.

Sion. He wasn't particularly difficult, but he was an incredible bane of verisimilitude at that last fight. I hit him FIFTY TIMES with a lightsaber and I have to Dun Moch or Love him to death? What the hell is this, Days of Our Lives?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thoguht the Saren battle was great. The greatest one was when Wrex decided to disappear leaving only me and Garrus to kill Saren and it took freakin ages. Was one hell of a lot of fun though.
It is because your chose of companions was weak. I guess this only proves no matter his talk, Wrex is a sniveling coward when it comes to a real battle. :D Now with Tali and Liara or Ashely you can take Saren out without a problem.

I found the Benezia battle more difficult, at least until I figured out the secret. After that it is way too easy.

If it's about time, Serpentine, that's child's play compared to FFXII Yazmat dude. That dragon was about the half size of the Colosseum he was in and he had 52 HP. 52 million HP.

It took me 5:30 hours, IIRC, for me to beat it....

*jaw drops to the floor* Wow.... Yeah maybe two hours isn't so bad - it was just kinda late when I was playing and I was tired, and tired of the game, and wanted to go to bed. It all added up to me thinking, "I hate this boss!"

Now I'm a little scared to play FFXII....

Not sure it's really an enemy, but the "Little Rocket Man" achievement on Half-Life 2 Episode 2. What you have to do is drag a garden gnome through 95% of Episode 2. And anyone whose played Episode 2 knows how hard it is to get the ****ing gnome in the damn car without it falling out.

I too didnt like the barnicles in halflife...

Facehuggers from AvP and AvP; kind of jump factor, but also cause those critters are hard to kill because theyre soo quick (i remember once I missed one three times with the pred auto targetting - it got me, ruined what had been upto then a perfect level on hard!) and damn good at hiding, I got got a number of times by surprise (generally as Predator, more immune as a marine due to the radar on your HUD).

The dogs moment in Resident Evil 1 (the original) did make little 12 year old me jump, abit pesky to kill too, tho the hunters were the worst for that.

I too didnt like the barnicles in halflife...

I hated them since I first saw them in HL2. And they make gross sounds.

Nowhere into the "hard" matter, but that shirtless freako that attack you multiple times (damn, I forgot his name) sure is persistent. He even becomes a master, later, IIRC.

Sephiroth maybe? (I'm not sure if hes in that game.)

The King of Shadows from NWN2, for being so full of cheeze:/ Sephiroth was an extremely cool villain (with a freakish but still kewl final form). I was going nuts during the endgame sequence because he kept sending Cloud, Tifa and Yuffie to the brink of death:P

Sephiroth was an extremely cool villain (with a freakish but still kewl final form). I was going nuts during the endgame sequence because he kept sending Cloud, Tifa and Yuffie to the brink of death:P

Though the Weapons were stronger, nothing beats fighting Shephy with the One Winged Angel theme playing. :animelol:

No, lol. Sephy's from FF VII. I'm talking about Breath of Fire.

Oh, I thought BoF was FF jargon, cuz i don't play Final Fantasy, all I know is that Sephiroth is a dude with a FREAKIN' awesome sword, and Leon has a gunblade. :xp:

Oh, don't be. :D

He's optional anyway, and I'm sure there are better strategies to be him quicker and cut the time by, let's estimate, one hour. :lol:

Yeah, I knew he probably would be when you said "Colosseum." I wouldn't let it stop me from playing another Final Fantasy anway, lol!

Speaking of which, I think I remember the final boss in FFV to be rather difficult, too (don't remember it very well, though).

Archived