Home

Worst Video Game enemies.

Da_man

The Selkath communication was so difficult for humans to learn due to its large difference to galactic Basic. What was wrong with the gurgling?

If you have to ask, I don't think my explaining it will help much:/

Malboros in Final Fantasy. I don't remember if I've ever fought one of those without running away like a total wuss... maybe in FF VII when I actually managed to get my hands on a Ribbon or two, or FF X where I had leveled up quite a bit. Still, hideous creatures.

'tis true. I'd forgotten about those, but they always annoyed the heck out of me whenever I play FF.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kangaxx in BG2, the first time I encountered him...being able to kill your main character with one spell, and using that spell all the time while being resistent against anything and everything is somewhat annoying.

Vampires in BG2. Making you lose levels when they hit you is just lame.

Prince of Persia 3: the bossfight vs the axe guy and the sword guy.

You can't save before the fight, no, if you fail to defeat them and want to continue playing some other time, you will have to do a stupid race again.

You can't skip a boring lame cutscene leading to the fight. (Gets annoying if you happen to fail 6+times.

And the fight itself was rather difficult too.

Dragons in BG2. Are the FPS supposed to go down to like 13 on my brand new PC?

Hunters in Episode 2: How the hell am I supposed to attach the magnusson devices if they keep shooting them out of my hands?

Kangaxx in BG2, the first time I encountered him...being able to kill your main character with one spell, and using that spell all the time while being resistent against anything and everything is somewhat annoying.

Spell Immunity: Abjuration changes that some. Apparently it's the only spell he has, so he'll resort to head-butting when he sees you're immune to it. (Needless to say, the fight is a complete cakewalk then.)

And if you think Kangaxx was bad, try Demogorgon.

Quoted for emphasis... especially if you have the Ascension mod installed. He's all but impossible then (even without his immunity to Time Stop).

Malboros in Final Fantasy. I don't remember if I've ever fought one of those without running away like a total wuss... maybe in FF VII when I actually managed to get my hands on a Ribbon or two, or FF X where I had leveled up quite a bit. Still, hideous creatures.

Ugh. Don't mention it. Bad Breath still gives me the creeps. I remember when I had to bribe Great Marlboros for 1,280,000,000 Gil, to get eight Wings to Discovery. Or bribe them for 540,000 Gil and get four Wings. Thirty of those items would allow me to use the "Break HP Limit" Spell and finally reach max health higher than those damned 9,999 HP.:rolleyes:

Plus, those guys remember me of cigarettes.

You can't die - you'll just be resurrected. Kinda lame.
Well he's not really the final boss. He's more of a "we have to resolve the plot, so here's a fake enemy to wrap the story up" :p.

Or you could say the devs thought having you fight two final bosses, then immediately like a dozen summons and another boss was mean... ;)

And if you think Kangaxx was bad, try Demogorgon.

Ah, ToB and its ass-kicking bosses. IIRC, Melissan was rather tough as well. That game really requires strategy, on top of spamming the Wish spell. ;)

ok--- some games uve never heard of...

Heroes of might and magic quest for the dragon bone staff: the ghosts!!!!!!! GOD I HAD AN ARMY OF LIKE 500 PEASENTS AND THENB HE DESTRYOED MY ARMY WITH HIS 500 GHOSTS I WAS SOOO MAD I HADDA RESTART THE GAME!!! also not as bad but still... the giants slaUGTERED MY ENTIRE ARMY WITHOUT HELP--- ONLY 2 IT WAS AMAZING

PHANTASY STAR ONLINE eps 1 n 2: the canadines!!!! they always paralze me!!

I say that Darth Nihilus is/was the worst video game enemy ever, since you can't fight him until the end; However, he is very weak. After all the talk of how he wiped out the planet of Katarr, he can't manage to stay alive long during the Battle of Telos.

I say that Darth Nihilus is/was the worst video game enemy ever, since you can't fight him until the end; However, he is very weak. After all the talk of how he wiped out the planet of Katarr, he can't manage to stay alive long during the Battle of Telos.

In the game, it was said he was lured to telos so he was weak, since he hadn't fed (off the force) for a while. So he was, by design, supposed to be weak.

I still think he sucked though.

I also hate the tanks in CoD 1-3.m Who is the idiot that thought of firing the main cannon of a tank at one infantry man out of 30? :D

Ferc maybe this is a good idea for a mod. Make Nihilus insanely hard to defeat

The staff saber-wielding Reborn Masters from JKA. Those mother****ers can counter almost any attack you throw at them. Force powers are ineffective, guns are useless, and in melee combat he can kill you in seconds.

They actually made JA worth playing...

Barely. ;)

Archived