Home

star wars dreams

i have had plenty but this one was pretty much my BEST EVER!

i was warped back to when i was a kid being born, except my dad was han solo and my mom was leia, though i wasnt jacen, anakin, or jaina

i was me, and i lived a great life in it, and in the dream i made the popular user on youtube: Machinima

and i fought in a war and stuff, but still: MY DAD WAS HAN SOLO

:D

so what star wars dreams have you had?

lolz... my dad > han solo :p

My only SW dream... I had long wondered what The Thrawn Trilogy would look like as a movie. I'd read the books, but after listening to the audiobooks and reading the comics, my brain had sufficient detail to produce a simulacra of TTT film ;)

I saw it all in one continuous part, IIRC :D Shannon Baksa played Jade of course.

mtfbwya

MAJOR SPOILERS AND LONG DREAM HERE: and this one time i dreamt i was on taris and i was in the lower city in the middle of a huge group of beks and mandos fighting, rodians and twileks dying, and soon after malak started bombing the planet followed by large amounts of screams and blood pouring out into the air, but i managed to escape with my life by stealing a sith fighter by punching a sith in the visor, and then stealing his blaster pistol and shooting down his partners, oh and deadeye got a fighter too as i saw him get on from across the street,

and i fought a wave of sith fighters in space, avoided the sith fleets turrets barely and jumping to hyperspace, to crash the ship into a tusken base on tatooine and having to fight them all off and then one smashed my skull with a gaffi stick and when i woke up i was in a krayt dragon cave with the dragon still in it, to which i had to fight to the death with by climbing into it and firing at its organs and then had to dig myself out only to walk through the desert for what seemed like years to find an abandoned ship buried in the sand which i had to dig out with my bare hands, and inside i found two refreshments and a meal stored into a container and i flew the ship into space over to the only other planet stored in its navigation charts: korriban, to which for a job and home i had to become a sith when revan came passed the tests, and when i was packing my things he came through the valley of the sith and started fighting us all, to which i was spared by him and accompanyed him instead of heading to dantooine because i was sick of the sith and jedi and i was already force trained. he lended me a spare lightsaber crystal: green, which i installed. then we arrived at manaan, but in the time that we were heading there i managed to get to know the fellow crew, jolee, bastila, carth, canderous, and mission. t3 said little, as he did to revan or "Kal Narik" as we knew him, and zalbaar was refused to talk to me. when we found the star map we started heading over to another but before we could arrive we were captured by a sith ship: the leviathan. i was chosen to rescue Kal, bastila, and carth, but instead of the short version in kotor, i fought through waves of sith and dark jedi, to which at one point i was attacked by what seemed like 3 squads of dark jedi. when i rescued them i helped canderous and the others secure the hanger, and when we escaped and found that bastila was captured and Kal was revan, we were shocked but headed on to tatooine: the very desert world i was trapped in for about two months.

when we finished with it we started torwards the star forge, we crashed, and when it we were at the temple facing bastila, Kal turned to the darkside and murdered juhani and jolee, and when revan fought me it seemed like an eternity of a battle. i had destroyed revans saber, and he was too worn out to use the force effectively, and i finished him off.

bastila then tried to turn me, but i refused and she left in her ship to the star forge because she didnt think she could defeat me after seeing revan fall. i left the temple and told the others what had happened and we headed to the star forge. i then fought alone through an army of sith and killed bastila to get to darth malak and i fought him down until he ran out of jedi to drain and i managed to finish him off and flee from the star forge before it exploded.

i was awarded a medal and was the hero of the republic.

and then i woke up.

christ, i could wright a fanfic if i put more story between the events.

My Dream: I arrived on mustofar saw Obi Wan(I was Anakin) And I retold the story like this: I ran toward him tripped on a rock, dropped my lightsaber It cut off my legs, I kept falling the blade fell to the ground still ignited....My arm landed on it(cut it off) I rolled down the hill into lava and Obi Wan acted as if he beat me. :D

The only 'Star Wars' dream I've ever had was that I dreamed that I discovered the Force in real life. I was force jumping and force pulling/pushing everything.

:lol: I just remembered something I saw on TV.

It was Robot Chicken, and I had lost my remote, so I couldn't change the channel (:lol: ) and it was the one where George Dubya got a Lightsaber and began abusing the Force...

I would do that.

I remember having this dream about being in crowd of flesh eating zombies, and I wass praying for something to defend my self. Sure enough I asked karma for a Lightsaber, and I was like "SWEET!". Next thing I know, I'm slashing away from the horrible hoards of zombies, and make a quick getaway.

PMMEPLS? KTHX.

Hmm, I imagine I've had a few but I can't really remember them. I remember when I was six my re ocurring nightmare featured Jabba the Hutt floating around my house on some sort of grav lift. He wasn't the scary part of the dream, he was just more or less observing my horror.

I think I had a few while I was reading the Thrawn Trilogy as well.

Archived