Home

Dr. Horrible's Sing-along Blog

ET Warrior

I assume that I am not the only person in the Swamp who has been following the progression of Dr. Horrible's Sing-along Blog, but now that we are a mere 2 weeks and a day from the first part's arrival to the interwebs, I feel 'tis important to share with everyone.

AND THUS! CLICK AND BE REWARDED!

Anyone who is not excited is officially not invited to my next birthday party.

I am so lost that I want to cry. But I want to be excited.

Ok, I just read through the master plan and promptly crapped myself. Fortunately, this being the Swamp, I wasn't wearing pants so it's a non-issue. Dr. Horrible's Sing-along cannot happen soon enough.

• 2 weeks later...

Hit's the Play button.

"Sorry, we are unable to stream this video. Please check your internet connection and try again."

Arrrgh! Ok *clicks Download on iTunes*

"Your request could not be completed. The item you've requested is not currently available in the UK Store."

MOTHER****INGSONOFABITCHWHORE!!

*deep breath*

*search YouTube for Act1*

*finds nothing*

*THROWS KEYBOARD AT MONITOR!* :fist:

I've always held the belief that you can make something of quality without a gigantic budget or a huge team of people. It looks like someone's finally trying to do just that, and it looks like it's coming along pretty well.

"Oh my goodness, look at my wrist, I've got to go..."

Pure brilliance. I wonder what his master plan will be in the final part.

Oh, and the cowboys singing, aren't that the Whedon bros.?

One more thing, I recommend people clicking on the Captain Hammer comic book. They have it all online, and it's a fun little read. ^^

I am fail.

I watched the first Act on Saturday. I was so struck by its brilliance that I could not regain the clarity of mind to delve into the latter two acts for the rest of the weekend.

I returned to the site this morning to watch the final two, well prepared for the full blunt of awesomeness that was coming my way.

Rather, I was going to watch the final two. It turns out that last week was actually a period of free promotion, and such liberty ended Sunday night.

I'm cold, now. Alone. There's no other respite, no salvation from the knowledge of what could have been, than to end myself of the tragedy that is my life.

Or, y'know, wait till the dvd comes out.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived