Home

goodbye. i am going to miss you guys

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Or you can suck it.... But than you might get herpes in the throat. My health teacher told me that exist.

<_<

Don't worry about herpes of the mouth. If you're stupid enough to be having sex with someone who has herpes, then you deserve to have it.

Anyway, the guy will certainly thank you later.

>_>

_EW_

<_<

Don't worry about herpes of the mouth. If you're stupid enough to be having sex with someone who has herpes, then you deserve to have it.

Anyway, the guy will certainly thank you later.

>_>

_EW_

that is true... i guess this is why my friend got it lol

That's a lie!

no its not... i know i say it somewhere just let me look under my bed for my secret box...and my secret box states:

Herpes simplex is a viral disease caused by Herpes simplex viruses; both herpes simplex virus 1 (HSV–1) and herpes simplex virus 2 (HSV–2) cause herpes simplex. Infection with the herpes virus is categorized into one of several distinct disorders based on the site of infection. Oral herpes, the visible symptoms of which are colloquially called cold sores, infects the face and mouth. Oral herpes is the most common form of infection.

:lol:

That's ok Inyri, I think you're funny :D

_EW_

He misinterprets my intention. I live for the groan factor. :D

I have never played Portal in any case, though I've heard some nasty rumors about that silly paper-weight thing. What's it called? The Love Cube or something?

Archived