Home

How to be the laziest person EVER.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's so obvious i'm amazed I didn't see it.

How to do it is:

Be so good at everything, that nobody cares what you do anymore.

You ace your tests/jobs until they don't care

But of course you have to do work after a bit or it backfires on you.

:D

It seems this thread has no point.

F

This has to be one of the more pathetic things I've seen in a long while. And that's really saying something seeing as how this is the internet. :xp:

If you're great at everything, you're doing it wrong. "It" being life. You must not be pushing yourself at all because no one is great at everything. An added bonus of pushing yourself and seeing what you're really capable/incapable of is the gaining of some humility. *wink wink hint hint jab jab.*

So I guess you're entirely correct. If you coast through life never pushing yourself beyond what must be done when you have or at least believe you have the ability to do much much more then, yes, I would qualify that as being the laziest person ever.

But you have to move to pick up food...sounds like a lot of wasted energy to me.

Spoken like a true couch potato! (no offense meant) You could have someone put food in your mouch and move your jaw up and down to chew it. That person could also change channels for you. :xp:

EDIT: Trigger God beat me to it with the food idea!

~HOP

Have it fed to you by your mom.

Spoken like a true couch potato! (no offense meant) You could have someone put food in your mouch and move your jaw up and down to chew it. That person could also change channels for you. :xp:

:lol:

We're looking how to be the laziest person, right? To be completely lazy, you have to expend the least amount of energy possible.

Archived