Home

Revan's Fate

Jason Skywalker

From official site:

Star Wars: The Old Republic takes place approximately three hundred years after the events of Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (KOTOR). At the conclusion of the Jedi Civil War in KOTOR, Revan disappeared into unknown space in search of a great threat to the Republic, an expanding Sith Empire led by a mysterious Emperor who planned vengeance for his ancient Jedi enemies. Revan never returned from unknown space, but the Sith Empire did, kicking off a war with the Republic that lasted for decades. Now, despite the uneasy truce created by the Treaty of Coruscant, the tension among the divided star systems is threatening to once again tear the galaxy apart.

So yeah, Revan = dead, probably at the hands of the Sith Empire.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SPOILER -- True Sith - Where Revan went and why.

Star Wars: The Old Republic takes place approximately three hundred years after the events of Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (KOTOR). At the conclusion of the Jedi Civil War in KOTOR, Revan disappeared into unknown space in search of a great threat to the Republic, an expanding Sith Empire led by a mysterious Emperor who planned vengeance for his ancient Jedi enemies. Revan never returned from unknown space, but the Sith Empire did, kicking off a war with the Republic that lasted for decades. Now, despite the uneasy truce created by the Treaty of Coruscant, the tension among the divided star systems is threatening to once again tear the galaxy apart.

Perhaps you could call the title Revan or something, instead of just "Lol". Thanks.

I figured it was less spoilerish than "REVAN'S FATE", y'know what i'm saying? Sure, it's kind of misleading but at least it doesn't spoil you just by looking at the title.

This wasn't an official announcement that came out and said "Revan is dead". It just says Revan hasn't returned yet. Hell, he could be Sith again.

After 300 years? Unlikely.

Revan was a mary sue. She always won, no matter what.

So, either they follow that line and make her invincible like some Arthas type character in WoW, or she is finally dead.

I'm fine with her being dead, or hell not even mentioned. Awesome character, but a character that never loses becomes very dull very quickly.

Revan was a mary sue. She always won, no matter what.

So, either they follow that line and make her invincible like some Arthas type character in WoW, or she is finally dead.

I'm fine with her being dead, or hell not even mentioned. Awesome character, but a character that never loses becomes very dull very quickly.

Everything I have read has Revan as a male and Exile as a female. It would be a nice twist if the new Emperor was their offspring.

Revan obviously failed at stopping the Sith threat.

Everything I have read has Revan as a male and Exile as a female. It would be a nice twist if the new Emperor was their offspring.

Male Revan and Female Exile were named because of commercial purposes for use in books, as the word "it" is not fitting a character.

The gender is based on player choice, and I chose Revan to be female. Simple as that.

KOTOR was the greatest game I ever played, but this WILL NOT be of interest to me unless they push back the timeline from 300 years to <25. If this means that KOTOR meant nothing in the grand scheme of things, then I have no interest in ANY of it.

Revan and the Exile, along with all they have accomplished would be tainted.

DON'T MAKE IT TAKE PLACE 300 YEARS TOO LATE!!!!

I don't really care much that Revan's dead, what i care about is that he went out nothing like the Revan we saw.

Currently, we know nothing about the story besides the fact it is set many years later.

So nobody knows how Revan went out, or if Revan ever did go out.

Patience.

Archived