Home

King Of The Hill Canceled

True_Avery

I actually thought it had been cancelled long ago! :lol:

It wasn't bad for the first couple of seasons, but to me it declined soon after. Can't remember very much of it, though. Shows you just how long ago British terrestrial channels stopped airing it regularly.

• 1 month later...

I'm sad to see KOTH go too, but it's probably for the best. You have to admit that every new episode kinda had the same plot as previous episodes; "Peggy/Bobby/Luanne/Bill" gets into a mess with some kind of "jackass", whom Hank has to personally "deal" with in order to help "Peggy/Bobby/Luanne/Bill". Hopefully Mike Judge's new show "The Goode Family" will be..."good".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I never liked King of the Hill too much, I didn't think it was funny, but if Family Guy is cancelled the third time, I will go crazy!

They still have yet to air the "Something, something, darkside" episode too iirc.

• 2 months later...
Wasn't this show a spinoff from Beavis and Butthead? If so it lasted a lot longer than B&B did. :D

Not really a spinoff of Beavis and Butthead. Created by the same guy and Hank Hill is based off of a younger version of the same real life guy that Tom Anderson in B&B is based off of in Mike Judge's life. Actually, so is almost everyone in his creations. They all had some inspiration. I watched king of the hill if there was nothing else on.

I have every DVD released of beavis and butthead, though.

What is even more disturbing is that I can actually mimic the voices a good number of the B&B cast. Some of KOTH as well--not long enough to do a real good impersonation. Since I grew up with 'em. I can do Tom/Hank, B&B (both versions of both characters), Principal MacVicar (both versions), Mr. VanDreisen, The P.A.T. guy and his clone son, and several others. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
What in the world?

No no no, dammit. It's: "What in the hell?!" Like Tom Anderson.

South Park was inspired by Mike Judge. MJ did King Of The Hill and Beavis and Butt-Head. So south park is partially due to MJ.

Simpsons? I grew up with that show.

Thusly, sir, in disagreement and protest, I heaveth a dead raccoon at thee, for thy wish that these shows be cancelled!

Archived