Home

Starwarsy mmo names

knight 12167

Hi everyone

In this thread you can declare to the starwars comunity what you are going to call your charector in the new mmo that has just been declared

You may also want to tell us all what there prefered carrers of these said charecotors are E,C,T

p.s I am sorry if there is another thread on this

thx

Knight

Hawt bodied males:

Haroth

Kayne

Tel'thous

Kahn

There's a couple more of my standard character names, but I can't seem to remember them

Lusciously curved females:

Azeriah

Azumei

Cidalia

Raeya, Reia

I could keep going on with females.

I'll just do what i usually do and adulterate the names of my favourite characters from other sci-fi sources. viz:

Zakalwe becomes Zakel We.

DeWar becomes Teverel Dewar.

Saluus Kehar becomes... Saluus Kehar.

.. and so on. a bountiful source of authentic sounding names.

PS. these are all from Iain M Banks novels. best. sci-fi. ever.

I have one that I always use. Jacob Lighter, from Hitman blood money.

This may give me some serious DS points, but I love it when you congratulate the bride, then kill her husband and dad.

:lol:

That one always reminded me too much of Felix Leiter, in Bond movies, but it is good nonetheless. I preferred 47's other alias from the earlier editions - Tobias Rieper - good DS name, imo. ;)

what other aliases? I've played them all, and thats the only one he used.

He definitely used Tobias Rieper on a couple of levels in Contracts, and he was referred to as Mr. Rieper in Silent Assassin at one point.

EDIT: I know it's wiki, but:

Agent 47 is an assassin working for the International Contract Agency and normally works under aliases during his missions; examples include Tobias Rieper, Metzger, Julio, Byrd, Johnson, Jacob Leiter, and Dr. Cropes.

@Topic - a couple of other Star Wars sounding names which I have used are Sordan Paraxis and Daynn Rakko. Basically, think up a couple of strange sounding words and put them together, et voila!

I think variations on Japanese names sound pretty cool...

So do I. In fact, I usually prefer them over canonical names on whatever game I'm playing. Although, occasionally, I'll have that spurt of imagination to come up with something more appropriate.

Gwanna, GwannaSauna, GS09, Beavis, Butthead, The Great Cornholio, Tara, Daria, Darius, Damien, Darth Saemus, t3h ult1m@t3 pwn3r, Zorro, Masi Oka, and kurt0347566890129211187263354479876110298167566799 (if's it's gonna be an MMO, you gotta have a name like this :lol: )

The best fifteen names ever.

Archived