Home

Ahto Presidency Campaign 2008: Canvassing and Campaigning

vanir

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You would have us believe this obvious fabrication in an attempt to gain sympathy for your failing campaign, sir?

Not so, i'm afraid. Such shabby attempts will not work on the fair voters here!

If you're suggesting I should divulge vital evidence of the police investigation simply to prove to you that the event did take place, you are out of your mind.

As for our fair citizens, they are intelligent enough to know who's telling the truth and who's the real deceiver here.

SSPP.jpg

Couldn't find a good 'this is sparta!!!' pic on the intrawebz so I used and modified a pic from the Photo Album here that was funny enough to work. I know, I could have used photoshop to make it better, as on my Mac laptop from school (Worth about 2,000 dollars total with all the programs on it, and I'll tell you those tax dollars of yours are being put to great use at my school) I have Photoshop CS9 but I really haven't got a clue how to use it right, so I just used paint (Even though I have Gimp) on my puny little windows XP computer...

SSPP.jpg

Couldn't find a good 'this is sparta!!!' pic on the intrawebz so I used and modified a pic from the Photo Album here that was funny enough to work. I know, I could have used photoshop to make it better, as on my Mac laptop from school (Worth about 2,000 dollars total with all the programs on it, and I'll tell you those tax dollars of yours are being put to great use at my school) I have Photoshop CS9 but I really haven't got a clue how to use it right, so I just used paint (Even though I have Gimp) on my puny little windows XP computer...

I wonder if you know that the face behind Leonidas the absolute beautiful SEX that is the Samuel Dravis, and that Leonidas decoration was applied by none other than myself, the Sabretooth. And I wonder if you know that both of us are members of the DSMALL.

Do not vote for thieves that steal your rights and liberties. Vote for DSMALL: We, who are true, just and honest.

I wonder if you know that the face behind Leonidas the absolute beautiful SEX that is the Samuel Dravis, and that Leonidas decoration was applied by none other than myself, the Sabretooth. And I wonder if you know that both of us are members of the DSMALL.

Do not vote for thieves that steal your rights and liberties. Vote for DSMALL: We, who are true, just and honest.

:conspire:

LIES, all LIES!

It is obvious and reasonable to conclude that DSMALL built a time machine out of a Delorean using a puny flux capacitor and hacked my post but I went back in time by building a time machine out of a PB & J Sandwich using the awesome powerz of t3h superior swiss cheese/mayo capacitor and caught them in the act, thus making myself an eyewitness to a secret conspiracy they've had all along to carry out their sinister plans to take over the intrawebz starting at the ASC! You know it makes sense!

:conspire:

LIES, all LIES!

It is obvious and reasonable to conclude that DSMALL built a time machine out of a Delorean using a puny flux capacitor and hacked my post but I went back in time by building a time machine out of a PB & J Sandwich using the awesome powerz of t3h superior swiss cheese/mayo capacitor and caught them in the act, thus making myself an eyewitness to a secret conspiracy they've had all along to carry out their sinister plans to take over the intrawebz starting at the ASC! You know it makes sense!

Behold, my friends! The advantages of Surrealo-Marxist Anarchy! Your own DeLoreans that you can use to transport yourself to any period in history! We offer time machines, whereas our competitors offer you squat!

wellsmachinezd1.jpg

publication1uh0.jpg

I see most parties are currently copying the DSMALL campaign element of posters. Badly, I might add. :(

It's sad to see that tiger picture is posted every 3 sentences.

If the free people of Ahto their vote would be based on originality, we would have already won....

VIVA DSMALL! :D

I would like to present the facts to you: DSMALL has never said that they don't want to kill cute, baby Siberian tigers!
Dear sir,

I have repeatedly addressed the issue in both the forum and the Skype. It distresses me greatly that you refuse to acknowledge my love for tiger cubs.

THE TRUTH CANNOT BE SUPPRESSED. Cease and desist with your slander, or I shall be forced to take legal action!

Vote DSMALL. The truth shall shine forth in all of us!

And so, my dear Ahtonians, we see the lax attitude to personal safety that these anarchists have!
Dear sir,

I wish to draw your attention to the numerous ways that your Sith enjoy executing people, often for no valid reason whatsoever! Methods of execution include choking, electrocution, mortal wounds inflicted by lightsabers and many more.

Ladies and gentlemen, is this the people that you want ruling over us? They clearly cannot grasp the concept of justice.

Vote justice. Vote DSMALL.

The SSPP is the epitomey of Justice. We have reached levels of peace that can never be reached by any group like DSMALL. The Sith have created great civilizations through this form of dicipline, the forums will grow because of our ways! I tell the people, vote for SSPP, for the future!

Dear sir,

I wish to draw your attention to the numerous ways that your Sith enjoy executing people, often for no valid reason whatsoever! Methods of execution include choking, electrocution, mortal wounds inflicted by lightsabers and many more.

Ladies and gentlemen, is this the people that you want ruling over us? They clearly cannot grasp the concept of justice.

Vote justice. Vote DSMALL.

We at the SSP do grasp the concept of justice, comrade. It is DSMALL that would diminish justice, and take away the rights of victims in the pursuit of justice!

You may find our justice harsh, but it is guaranteed to work - those punished are 100% guaranteed to never reoffend!

SSP for a safe, stable, and just society.

Archived