Home

Ahto Presidency Campaign 2008: Canvassing and Campaigning

vanir

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fear of being eaten by tigers was my biggest fear up till now. The DSMALL makes sure my biggest fear will be gone after they win the election. What more could I want?
So you prefer to become a slave of spice and the DSMALL party?

With the proposition of the SWK People's party to transform Athonauts into Ubernauts, you would become so powerful that it's the tigers that would fear you! Look at all the special buttons that we'd put at your disposal!

So you prefer to become a slave of spice and the DSMALL party?

With the proposition of the SWK People's party to transform Athonauts into Ubernauts, you would become so powerful that it's the tigers that would fear you! Look at all the special buttons that we'd put at your disposal!

OOOOOH! Buttons!

No...must...resist....enemy...propaganda....

Sorry D333...you plan has failed. This propaganda man will remain loyal!

People of our grand Republic of Forums! Do not listen to such propaganda against our fair city of Forums! The people that bear the word and flag of Sabre are liars! They seek only to destroy the natural rights of the people! We cannot allow such things to happen!!

VOTE FOR THE SSPP AND ISIP! THEY ARE THE ONLY WAY TO REAL GOVERNMENT!!!

Soviet.jpg

With the proposition of the SWK People's party to transform Athonauts into Ubernauts, you would become so powerful that it's the tigers that would fear you!

Have we come to this? Monsters and savages, using our intelligence and powers to control feeble-minded animals? Are we going to bully over animals?

Have you no conscience? Have you no care for your environment? For the local wildlife?

SWK Party is an enemy of the environment. They are traitors to Mother Earth.

Now that is state of the art technology. Are you sure that does not predate tigers?

No, it doesn`t. In any event, I am sure that our running mate LeXX would take pleasure at shooting tigers from her new helicopter, just as much as she enjoys shooting wolves. Our Triumvirate will continue to keep you safe, just as we did protect you in the past (that's why the tigers didn't get you until now too) and contrary to the DSMALL party, we won't make you slaves and won't force you to work day and night in a spice traffic business.

Edit:

Have we come to this? Monsters and savages, using our intelligence and powers to control feeble-minded animals? Are we going to bully over animals?

Have you no conscience? Have you no care for your environment? For the local wildlife?

Untrue. Contrary to you, we don't consider tigers as mere "feeble-minded animals". We know that the tigers are intelligent creatures and thus, they should be wise enough to understand what their place is in the world. However, should they try to mess with the established order, they shall suffer the same fate as Jedi, Heroes, Sith, wolves and other creatures who have tried to endanger you in the past, dear Athonauts.

I am sure that our running mate LeXX would take pleasure at shooting tigers from her new helicopter, just as much as she enjoys shooting wolves. Our Triumvirate will continue to keep you safe, just as we did protect you in the past.

There we have it. There are people starving and dying, while the SWK Party running mate is shooting tigers and wolves from a shiny new helicopter. Will you allow this wanton destruction of wildlife and fauna? Will you stand by, while these rich bureaucrats buy helicopters and long-range imported sniper rifles, leaving you in the dust?

Rise, my fellow brothers and sisters! Rise against this tyranny! Vote for DSMALL!

Do not listen to the words of the DSMALL party! They seek to decieve the people! Do not listen to the dreaded words of their leader, Sabretooth! They can only ravage the lands of the Forum! Why'll we suffer, they live in grandure! They are rich and we are poor! And do they care? NNNOOOOOO!

THE SSPP AND THE ISIP ARE THE ONLY WAY! BIND TOGETHER AND UNDER THESE BANNERS WE WILL TRIUMPH!

The ex-journalist now propaganda spewer clearly don't know the facts. Our party leadership is quite humble, a poor Indian is our leader, an equally poor Malaysian is our second in command, and myself am just a humble ruskie.

Vote DSMALL, trully the party of the people.

We don't show a golden earth with an eagle atop of it: We show you equality. Quality. And a bearded guy.

Alas, only one of the three is true. You show nothing but the bearded guy, while we show a planet in its prime, lead by brave hawks, not eagles, of the GDP to and through that Golden Age.

You can take Ali G's word for it!

aligsupportnm3.jpg

People, I speak to you in a dark time. There is little light for the eye to see through the darkness presented by our opponents. The decievers at DSMALL have been trying to turn our loyalty. They cannot be allowed to do so. I still keep my journalist status, but now I tell the people of what is the right decision. We are at war with the DSMALL, they seek o hide that fact, but they can't stop the media.

The DSMALL have tried to fool the people using their sweet talking methods and flashy rally's. This means nothing in the future. Join the SSPP and the ISIP for the future.Soviet.jpg

Welcome to the future...

As I've already said - the media have obviously been influenced by the SSPP. They now act like a broken record, or a brainwashed monkey. Do not listen to these clearly biased statements, my fellow Ahtonauts, instead listen to your hearts, for you will hear only one name: igyman, only one party: GDP.

igyman. A leader for a brighter future.

Once again DSMALL tries to blind you, the freedom loving members of our fair community with words like 'tyranny' and 'freedom'. But it will not work!

Do not be blinded by the feeble attempts by these communists to sway your vote! The SSP knows how you feel - and we can help you.

As for the SWK. The secret they won't tell you is that they are bribing people to join them...

We offer 150K for a new wardrobe too!

We could make you Duke of Kavar if you want!

Once again, Darth333 and her ilk show their true colours by resorting to blackmail and bribery to gain followers...

The Buttons ARE A LIE, fair citizens! They would give you power over yourselves, and each other, and laugh as the world burns around them!

The Electoral commission has been notified, and answered with the expected apathetic view. It is up to us, the citizens of Ahto to see that communism, anarchy and blackmail do not gain a foothold in what, under Darathy and Ender will become a truly Utopian society.

Once again, Darth333 and her ilk show their true colours by resorting to blackmail and bribery to gain followers...

How like the opposition to fabricate evidence in a blatant attempt to smear the esteem reputation of Darth333. Nay, I say we shall not allow such false and obliviously forged evidence to persuade us from our ultimate goal of electing the only candidates that will put the unruly masses first.

To think I once I respected Insidious and Wiggin, but now I see their true colors allowing their unleashed attack dog Astor_Kaine to make baseless allegations against one of our most honorable members, Darth333. Shame, Shame!

Ladies and Gentlemen of Ahto,

I come to you now not as a loyal member of SSPP, but now as a fellow Ahtonaut. War has come to Ahto. A war of classes, a war to end all wars!

This War has divided us, destroying friendships born in the sheer harmony that was once LucasForums and, by extension, Ahto. However, this campaign has destroyed us. Friends squabble. Retired administrators vie for their power once more, and assorted third parties attempt to gain power.

It is at times like these that one must look into your own heart, and ask, "How to mend these broken relationships? What can I do to save Ahto?"

Why, the answer is simple- Vote for SSPP!

SSPPYouknowitmakessense.jpg

To think I once I respected Insidious and Wiggin, but now I see their true colors allowing their unleashed attack dog Astor_Kaine to make baseless allegations against one of our most honorable members, Darth333. Shame, Shame!

How dare you insult our good names, sir! You are a disgrace to good Texans everywhere! Sam Houston should be spinning in his grave!

picture.php?albumid=100&pictureid=2291

How dare you insult our good names, sir! You are a disgrace to good Texans everywhere! Sam Houston should be spinning in his grave!
:rolleyes: Like I care about Sam Houston, he would not even go help those fine people in the Alamo, like Travis, Bowie and Crockett. Houston let them die and instead attacked the enemy while they were taking a siesta at San Jacinto. Travis, Bowie and Crockett sacrificed everything for the good of the people of Texas.

Like Travis, Bowie and Crockett, Darth333, tk102 and LeXX will put the needs of the members first with hard work and sacrifice. All you will get from DSMALL and SSPP is attacked in your sleep.

Pfft! The offer to mimmartin was done after he had given his support to our party (other parties have offered minister positions too!). In fact, mimmartin has made significant contributions to swk, he has always been a "reasonable" member and he shares our ideas. Thus, we only seek to to give credit where credit is due.

As for LeXX, she is rather new to swk and thus needed a new appropriate wardrobe to match the colors of the swk forums. She has a lot of experience in the Swamp (and she could see Ahto from there too) and we thought that it could benefit you, dear Athonauts. You can't ask for anything better than a triumvirate of experienced reformed overlords.

Don't let the DSMALL party intoxicate you with spice!

Archived