Home

Ahto Presidency Campaign 2008: Canvassing and Campaigning

vanir

Unlike anyone else here, I have the ability to make real change and progress for our great community. Unlike the other candidates I have, and continue to show no bias in regards to moderation. Be it friend or foe, I judge fairly and I make sure involved parties understand the reason for the action taken against them.

Also, Mace Windu Lightsaber Pipe.

picture.php?albumid=194&pictureid=2163

Sitherino '08 featuring The Colberts

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As a Dutchman, I am not that good with the English language. It stabs me in the heart that someone would fall over my background like this. To stab at a minority like this...it hurts. :(

I have nothing but respect for minorities as I myself am from Serbia, however, a person that strives to occupy a position of power, minority or not, needs to be able to properly communicate with the people they govern, meaning that person must know their language as if it was that person's own native language.

Also, reintorduce...should be reintroduce, shouldn't it?

Absolutely, I apologize to the people of Ahto for my careless mistake and vow to be more meticulous in my future addresses.

Again, I say, Sabre will bring freedom. Igyman will bring the illusion of freedom. So the question is this: Silicones or the real deal? MP3 or CD? A live concert on tv or being at the actual concert to see it yourself?

My (and Sabre's) point is clear...

The very point GDP is trying to make is that people don't care if it's an illusion or the real deal, as long as it makes them happy and satisfied. We strive to provide people with that happiness and, if you will, the freedom not to preoccupy themselves with unnecessary affairs.

Vote for igyman and your "happily ever after".

I would also like to take this opportunity to say that the Global Dictatorial Party welcomes all who share our views to join our ranks and help ensure Order is brought to Ahto.

Remember folks, to vote SSPP: The party of choice for 89% of all Vorlons!
Vorlons??? You've got the wrong galaxy!

Vorlons!...wtf? I think we should ask for a review of your birth certificate...

Vote for experience! Vote for the People's Party of SWK, the only party that will grant you real power! Vote for Universal Administratorship and the transformation of Ahtonauts to Ubernauts!

Vote for experience! Vote for the SWK people’s party, the only party that will grant you real power! Vote for Universal Administratorship and the transformation of Ahtonauts to Ubernauts!

Why vote for sheer anarchy when you could vote for Progress?

SSP: You know it makes sense...

Am I doing it right, Darathy?

The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.

... lolwut?

Vote for experience! Vote for the SWK people’s party, the only party that will grant you real power! Vote for Universal Administratorship and the transformation of Ahtonauts to Ubernauts!

These, my fellow Ahtonians, are the very people who have oppressed us for so long! Vote for change, for hope, for the future!

Be like Vault Boy! Vote smart: Vote SSP!

And yes, Astor, you're doing perfectly. :)

Guessing here that this is all in fun.

Universal Adminship would be a disaster waiting to happen, all it takes is one lunatic getting adminship and the place would be torn to pieces. Mob Rule doesn't work.

I'm going to go out on a limb because Yar-El hasn't briefed me on the full party platform. But I'm going to say vote for the Jawa Liberation Party, because we'll actually bring some accountability back to the galaxy.

The SWK talks about experience, but they aren't the only ones with experience. We mavericks are also experienced, I wasn't voted miss Congeniality again this year, I imagine Yar-El wasn't either, cause we'll call things how they are. We're not going to lie to you, we're not going to give you a political smokescreen, we'll make government accountable again.

Vote for experience! Vote for the People's Party of SWK, the only party that will grant you real power! Vote for Universal Administratorship and the transformation of Ahtonauts to Ubernauts!

No! Vote for the obscure nobodies! Vote for irresponsible government! Vote ISIP: The party that just doesn't care!

Apathy will get us nowhere... Ahto requires a firm hand - and I sincerely believe that the SSP is the only party that can provide the guidance we need in such troubling times.

And those rumors of me recieving payments from them are completely unfounded. Now, if you'll excuse me, i'm going to my Yacht.

Why would I vote for irresponsible government that can't spend money effectively and is constantly trying to take more of my hard earned cash.

Precisely. You need to trust this honorable position to someone who knows what the people want and how to give them that.

Apathy will get us nowhere... Ahto requires a firm hand - and I sincerely believe that the SSP is the only party that can provide the guidance we need in such troubling times.

A firm hand and a lot of wisdom. This is exactly what GDP offers.

Vote igyman for a brighter future!

The SSP is obviously corrupt, and too susceptible to bribery.

Lies.

We at the ISIP are too impartial to accept bribes from anyone, and as such, act in the best interests of everyone when we're motivated enough to care, which is more often than we let on.

Why should anyone vote for a party that doesn't care? Because we do.

Yes, we care!

Archived