Home

XWA one year thread IV: The Clown Wars

K_Kinnison

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tuesday, 8:44AM Same as usual. Had a hearing test, hasn't changed much since my initial test in 87.

Good news though..

BattleStar Gallactica starts up again this Friday. :)

heck yes!

my fridays are too busy now, with Numbers, Psych, Monk, and BSG running in tandem :(

want to check out flashpoint too which is CBS before Numbers.

Gave up on sanctuary long ago....

i want a new computer. sick of this one's nonsense. my dad's coming home tonight with some big macs. :joy: no work tomorrow!

still gotta go check out radio shack, then weigh the pros and cons. walmart, when i think about it, actually has ALOT of pros. 1-good pay, 2-always new coworkers to make friends with, 3-10% discount on alot of stuff, 4-easy work hardly gets too boring, 5-i get profit sharing bonus every 3 months, 6-i worked there long enough to get 2 weeks paid vacation a year...

the cons are...they cut hours down to 34 which really sucks sometimes...then they pull me to run front register or some other nonsense cause they fired all the temps and now don't have enough front-end coverage.

tonight....i'm gonna try and fix The Acer. I've done a little bit o' research on 'NO POST, drives/fans spinning' issues and it could possibly be the PSU. i don't recall changing that out. since i know the one in this computer works...i am going to perform the operation...hopefully i have success. it would improve my love life anyway.

as i have said numerous times, I would enjoy and love BSG if they didn't have someone with Parkinson's disease holding the camera. It might work if you are shaking martini's but it just makes me nauseous to watch on TV.

Besides I have been enjoying Sanctuary... one of my favorite quotes to date:

Women: what just happened?

Man: Jack the ripper just dissed the guy who invented Radio

Easy day at work yesterday.

Went to bed fairly early again... though I didn't actually get to sleep all that early.

Woke up before 4 a.m. today.

I guess all that sleep yesterday is now going to throw me off for the rest of the week.

Bleh...

I have a coal burning stove in my basement, and a huge bin of coal in my backyard.

I've never used it.

It's crossed my mind more than once lately, though...

Work was slow. I was wiped out all day, again...

Well... at least I had one day this week where I felt good. That's one more than I can usually expect.

Archived