Home

XWA one year thread IV: The Clown Wars

K_Kinnison

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is so cold a rat knocked on my door asking if he could snuggle with the cat

It is so cold I had to kick a hole in the air just to get outside!

It is so cold I had supper at the local diner for the heartburn

It is so cold I am drinking Vodka because it is the only thing that is still liquid

-6 and counting... down

its 11 degrees now. lol

still, cold is cold.

looks like bad news at walmart......my assistant manager went to overnights, stupid manager rotation i guess. means we get either dickhead or a total bitch over my department. think i'll be checking into radio shack if that happens. the one person (dickhead) i can tolerate to an extent, but the total bitch will have my department running front end register or unloading freight with an understaffed department.

oh yeah......vodka!!!!! i'm hoping my parents leave friday so i can finish my bottle in peace. (and go out and get anotha!!!)

man...i am wanting to play Battlefront II now after seeing this video of leaked footage of battlefront III....

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/01/15/rumor-leaked-footage-shows-star-wars-battlefront-3-in-action/

i'll be playing Fable II or Lost Odyssey tonight, but i'm up for Halo 3 or CoD4 if anyone wants to play. (i might be a bit drunk by then, vodka and orange juice ftw!)

Saw that footage of Battlefront III. Looks like more of the same, though some nice cutscenes, and possibly a good story. The one thing that really struck me was when the guy was running around on the ground, got in a ship and took off, flying around, and then flew out into space. That's a feature I've been wanting for a long time.

Saw that footage of Battlefront III. Looks like more of the same, though some nice cutscenes, and possibly a good story. The one thing that really struck me was when the guy was running around on the ground, got in a ship and took off, flying around, and then flew out into space. That's a feature I've been wanting for a long time.

that sounds awesome

battlefront was REALLY BORING to me, both of them. Like Battlefield or COD with MORE detachement

got some really good sleep last night/this morning. went to bed at like 4:30 lol. going to hang with my one friend at his place and play Left 4 Dead and Fable II. going bowling with him, his girlfriend, and a few other people tonight so that should be interesting.

I have so much crap I have to do now...

1. FInalize teams and schedule for the sunday night second half curling at my club

2. Do my taxes (Part of my rebate is going to pay for my trip to seattle)

3. Get my 401k online account activated

4. Get my health insurance online account activated

5. Work on my will, and living will, as well as fill out my new Life insurance forms.

6. Pay bills

7. Cancel my Cable TV (but keep the net)

Archived