Home

Drewton's Skins

Drewton

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the comments.

HK-42, assuming you mean the DLC Assassin Starkiller, I'm actually using Bandon for that one.

Sith Holocron, the implants are there, they're just hard to see because of the lighting. The ones near the shoulders will be moved further down.

Here's a small update with the neck blended more with the body. The actual skin's not as green as it looks here. The arms still have yet to be done, and I'm wondering if I should try modeling the shoulderpad. Also, Nihilus's cape in the background has been reskinned.

sion_wip3.jpg

Here's a small update with the neck blended more with the body. The actual skin's not as green as it looks here. The arms still have yet to be done, and I'm wondering if I should try modeling the shoulderpad. Also, Nihilus's cape in the background has been reskinned.

Your Sion skin looks much better than the vanilla version. :) And, Nihilus' cape looks good also.

Thanks for the comments.

HK-42, assuming you mean the DLC Assassin Starkiller, I'm actually using Bandon for that one.

Yes I mean the Assassin Starkiller, Im just saying Jolee would probably work better, as even the hood would be there. No matter though.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks all!

ojajebie, I might try them some time, but I don't think Aayla would look much different than the other generic Twi'leks.

Keeper_DP, I was hoping to model on the shoulder pad before, but now I don't think I will...there would probably be some clipping issues with the arm animations, and I'm not great at modelling.

I started working on this again after a while. Sion is no longer green, and thanks to Shem for the screenshots he posted which I used a few elements from.

sionwiplatest.jpg

I still have to do the arms/shoulders and the entire back.

EDIT: A few other updates have been done, and here's a desktop-sized image.

sionlordofpaindarthsion.th.jpg

Keeper_DP, I was hoping to model on the shoulder pad before, but now I don't think I will...there would probably be some clipping issues with the arm animations, and I'm not great at modelling.

Thats too bad T_T but its still looks amazing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the comments!

memarik: You may have seen an earlier version of Sion did. The latest version I posted is much, much less green and more like the colour in TFU although still not perfect.

jedi7000nathan: I'd have to modelling for that, and have to animate all the cap movements as well. I'm not sure if I'd be able to add any vertices to the model either. Maybe in a later version if I learn to model someday.

I've taken a short break from TSLMIM to work on a few TFU skins. While I'm still going to do the multiple-costume Galen Marek pack, I'll be releasing the Training Gear first a "preview". I've switched the model to Jolee, but now I can't do the "bolt" on the left side of the grey plating and the varying details on both arms because of the UV mapping. Would a modder more experienced with UV mapping be able to edit it so that both sides can be done?

The Juno Eclipse skin is nearly finished. I'll be doing high collar, open jacket, and rebel versions. Here's what I have for now:

juno_gmax3.jpg

junoeclipse013.jpg

I'm hoping to be able to model an Imperial officer hat (simply editing the Sith officer hat) and to add more hair coming down with that. Here's what I plan for it to look like:

juno_plan3.jpg

I'll be doing PROXY and Kota as well. This might be what I use for PROXY:

250px-CzerkaDroid.jpg

Archived