Home

Knights of the Old Republic : The Jedi Masters

Trex

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trex, I'm sure you know this, but your home forum on your site isn't working at them moment, I'm getting an error. i went there to update a bug report that I had posted.

----------------------------------------

General Error

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Can't open file: 'phpbb_sessions.MYI' (errno: 145) [1016]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

----------------------------------------

Just thought that might help you.

I also got the "invalid data" thing with the movies, even though the others all worked, including the optional music one. Am also re-downloading. I'll let you know how it goes.

Man, this looks so cool . . . I accidentally came across the [WIP] thread just a few days ago. It was really something to randomly hit it right before it came out. I'M SO EXCITED! I've watched the teaser and full trailer a billion times already. (I tend to do that. I watched one of the trailers for The Two Towers for two hours straight one night. Then forty-five minutes straight the next night. I don't get sick of things I love. And I never get enough of them.)

Really, this looks epic.

a12200a5.gif

Re-downloading also worked for me! ^_________________________^

Really, I wonder why this problem keeps occurring, for different people too . . . If it were a corrupted file, why should it work the second time?

Oh well.

Nobody's going to hear from *me* for the next few hours . . .

I see a lot of potential in this mod. it feels like it's quite unfinished at the moment IMO I hope you will work on it some more. by the by I feel like star wars and tron had fraternal twins one was a guy and one was a girl and then they mated and that was where you gotthe idea for the reskin of the base beneath the jekk jekk tarr.

I am having a hard time finding what to do on the first planet E. I killed the guy in the library, and the man abusing the woman. I have the card from atton, but cannot figure out how to proceed?

Am I the only one having a rough time?

This link might help : http://www.d-ex-d.com/nspwalkthrough.html

This is a beta version right?

To a certain degree, yeah I think it is. It's the first release and I'll definately be updating it, so it might be best to see it as such.

Okay I went to Etii IV (sp?) and... uh... no offence or anything but... what the...? (possible spoilers!)

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)

k200018fg1.jpg

It was easter egg? Sorry to say, but it wasn't funny IMO.

Harry Potter fan in the room?

Sorry, but I'm afraid I'm really not and I had to have a little dig, even if it stashed in the corner of somewhere.

Hope you can forgive me. :(

EDIT : Could a mod possibly add Beta to the end of the title?

Just of out of curiosity (I've not installed it yet), do the installers ask the user where the game is located?

I ask since I wanted to see if I could make a new folder, separate from my TSL main folder, for TJM.

Yup they do. ;)

Trex, I've encountered a game halting bug though.

Show spoiler
On the nemesis, after I take control of the Jawa and kill the tainted storm beast, I warp to a module. Then the screen turns black but I can still move Revan and the Jawa. Any ideas?

It's great though! You developed a great plot over the course of the mod! :D

*spoiler alert* I got gellan as an apprentice but he won't show up on my party select screen.

Darn it. I think that might just be a straight up bug that I have to correct in a patch.

Do you remember if you gave him the single or the double bladed lightsaber?

Just of out of curiosity (I've not installed it yet), do the installers ask the user where the game is located?

Don't worry, it gives you the option. You can stick it anywhere.

Trex, I've encountered a game halting bug though.

Show spoiler
On the nemesis, after I take control of the Jawa and kill the tainted storm beast, I warp to a module. Then the screen turns black but I can still move Revan and the Jawa. Any ideas?

I remember this. It was quite problematic, but I thought I solved it (it's to do with the characters switching).

When I got stuck, I could solve it by loading the autosave.

If that doesn't work, just say and I'll get straight to work on a patch.

I'd hate for you to get stuck there.

the game keeps crashing on rhen var it won't let me go into the lower caves

Just tested the caves module and it seems to be alright. Anyone else had this problem?

The best fix I can think of would be to reinstall the modules. Maybe the installer missed something out. Saves shouldn't be affected.

Nice to see people are enjoying the plot now that they've gotten over the lack of sound files.

Can someone help me out? I do not know if I have hit a glitch or what. I am on planet E, the first one. And I have

Found Attons rotten vendor. I killed the Gammoreans in the library, had the bar tender poison the rodian leader, and found the man assaulting the girl and killed him. So that is all 3 company leaders. However, when I go to the main company room up the ramp , the guards only let me say 2 of the 3 are gone, and my only other option is "ok ill be going now".

Did I miss one of the 3 leaders? Did I not pick up a datapad from the guy with the woman? Or is this a glitch?

thanks

Archived