Home

Anone have an extra $2500 lying around

Most I've ever paid for any kind of footwear would be around 75$. And that was for my boots.

Least he could have done was themed a better style of footwear like those. Not to mention it would be worse then those old "light-up" shoes in some places.

...aren't endorsed by Microsoft or Nike.

Lawsuit, anyone?

Seems like he randomly threw some ideas together. Thought process: Hmm, people like ganes, I'll use a game system logo. Since they're shoes, I'll ripoff some popular shoe logo too. Let's throw in lighing on the game system logo. Hey, I'll do that with fiber optics, it sounds cool. Hmm, needs something else. Throw some ...um... camouflage on somewhere.

Lawsuit, anyone?

Seems like he randomly threw some ideas together. Thought process: Hmm, people like ganes, I'll use a game system logo. Since they're shoes, I'll ripoff some popular shoe logo too. Let's throw in lighing on the game system logo. Hey, I'll do that with fiber optics, it sounds cool. Hmm, needs something else. Throw some ...um... camouflage on somewhere.

My thoughts on that too... he might need that 2500 to buy a lawyer.

He has no worries about legal action from Nike - it is perfectly legal to sell the shoes, if they were purchased legally and he has a business license. Micro$haft might have something to say, except for the fact that they are getting free advertising from the shoes.

Red Ring of Ugly, IMO

Nike Dunk are the most ill fitting shoe I've ever owed (Ill= Bad, not the hip hop word for good lol) so they'd have to be a 2.5 k version of a good shoe for starters... but no, what a waste of cash.
I love my Nike Dunks, I just wish they had a better selection of colors available. Seems like they bring out a style and it's gone before you ever hear about it. It's hard enough finding shoes that fit. >_>

Those are pretty sweet, but I'd rather have me some Monkey Island or Day of the Tentacle all stars. :cool:

Will this shoes go 'Red ring of death' too?

No, but I would take bets those computer chip automated shoes which adjust internal comfort would do something similar. :D

No wonder we're in economic trouble.

:rofl:

They're ugly and the price is ridiculously high. X-box fan or not.

QFT

Archived