Home

V.I.P.

That is very awesome, great work VP!

It also causes me to ask a very important question... Would you be able to combine SithSpectres flowing cape in K1, with the K1 robes, so we could finally have proper robes in K1? I ask as I was going to work on a Force Fashion for K1, but haven't really found a model I'm happy with....

I already PM-ed him to use his flowing robes for just this. But he hasn't responded.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Assuming people would be up for doing the work, I'm sure I can get in contact with SithSpectre to gain permissions ;)

The problem is that the bones are a little different from the ones in TSL... in TSL the 'cape' section comes from the waist, whereas this one comes from the neck...

Not all is lost, I just want to see if it will work first, but I suppose you could contact sithspecter just in case.

The problem is that the bones are a little different from the ones in TSL... in TSL the 'cape' section comes from the waist, whereas this one comes from the neck...

What about the Tusken Raider model? I haven't looked at it in a while, so I don't know about any bones for the long coat. I do know that it uses some extra animations (the hunched over "rest" position) that would need to be taken out (khrizby's method maybe?). If you think you could use it V.P., go ahead and use anything from my playable Tusken mod.

• 1 month later...

Alright, time for VP's 'once in a while' updates....

If you guys are wondering why it takes so long for any updates to ever come about, it's mostly because of this mod here.

Trailer courtesy of zbyl.

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

Also, a fun reskin that I may or may not use for when it comes to

and Atton ends up losing.

I will remake you, so when I look upon you it shall be like a mirror. Then I shall let you die.

I figured there would be nothing sadder than seeing a mutilated Atton say "Always was ugly, now the outside matches..."

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
ATTSION.jpg

Notice his eyebrows look a little sad and his mouth is a little crooked. The skin isn't all that great to be honest, but the good news is that I remapped the whole head (asymmetry, hooray!) so if someone wants to make a new skin, I can send you the template.

How's the progress on Malachor VI? That's one of the mods I'm waiting for the most to replay TSL!

I like to say about 45% done... though that was what I said three months ago lol.

Seriously though, it has progressed and is progressing. Bead-V and I are working out the kinks and what not in 904MAL (Trayus Core). Soon, we'll be up to the point where the Exile enters the Academy (chronologically speaking anyways).

• 2 weeks later...
Are there any plans for you to release the HK Factory to the PC version? I know there was another HK Factory mod but that always had random german dialog for me, really quite puzzling

You can find it in TSLRCM versions 1.5 and up... the version I worked on anyways. If you need a link for the latest version:

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/TSL_Restored_Content_Mod;115177

A new update: my 3rd attempt at modeling...

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
THE MASTER SWORD!mastersword.jpg

No shaders yet, because mine graphics card is lame. If someone wants to test it though, I'd be cool with that.

That looks more like the Biggoron Sword because of the size. :p

Yeah, I thought about that - the actual scale of the Master Sword (as Link seems to hold it anyways) seems to be pretty small... as in there would only be enough room on the hilt for one hand, which would look a little weird in kotor world. I had to do a little of my own scaling.

• 11 months later...

Archived