Home

Where's the bathroom? (Star Wars)

Canderis

Hmmm...the Jedi have the force...perhaps it does...{joke:D}

Yeah. They have restrooms, I'm sure of it, just that they wouldn't show it on film or game, cuz' it just isn't that interesting...unless of course, one of the main characters died in one..or something like that. Just depends...:D

I understand that people like to see a little realism in these things, but we don't need to see that kind of realism.

It's just like in D&D - people don't usually roleplay their ablutions because it's not really adding anything.

Although I would imagine that in the vulgar areas of the Star Wars Universe it may be referred to as 'Draining the Krayt Dragon'. :p

:lol:! Maybe one pops up out of the floor in the medical room!:D

Nah, that might be too un-sterile. You ever put that dye in the toilet, darkened the room and lit it up with a blacklight? Everytime you flush the bacteria goes *everywhere*--kind of makes you second guess using your toothbrush if the sink is in the same bathroom with no toilet enclosure.

Nah, that might be too un-sterile. You ever put that dye in the toilet, darkened the room and lit it up with a blacklight? Everytime you flush the bacteria goes *everywhere*--kind of makes you second guess using your toothbrush if the sink is in the same bathroom with no toilet enclosure.

Yet another reason for Jolee to complain!:lol:

You know where he likes to stay:D

Oh if you get those cross-section books there is no "Refresher" on the Falcon. Hehehe now we know why it was always breaking.

They got the airlock... superflush.

Though Spaceballs does show you restrooms, with big flatscreens even. :lol:

Lord helmet toiletpaper :rofl:

Archived