Home

Naked man, flying without a licence?

A passenger sitting across from Mr Wright helped restrain him and then snapped a picture with his mobile phone, which he posted the on the Internet with the warning "graphic images."

It seems one can't do anything without pictures of it ending up on the internet these days.

Although, i'm certain there are better ways to join the mile high club than an open invitation like that. :lol:

Aww whuut? What the hell? Damn. That's...just...loony...

I guess Mr. Wright felt at home enough on the airline. And they say airplanes make people tense. :smirk2:

"Ahh. Oh well... Don't mind me! I'm just getting naked here. It's my human constitutional right to lounge in the nude while in public."

Reminds me of that third session on VCPR's pressing issues radio station in GTA Vice City. Where's Pastor Richards when you need him? (For those of you who know what I'm referring to.)

What next? Elephants in Argentina lifting a leg and marking fire hydrants like dogs on sidewalks? :lol:

I didn't know that bouts of mania due to bipolar disorder could involve disrobing in public. That seems like kind of a lame excuse, but then who in their right mind would do such a thing?

Well, I sure hope our flight next week to Florida does not involve an anatomy lesson. :D

Yeah, you must've had hundreds of those when you were in college.

Since, you know, you're a doctor and all that.

Edit: @Topic: That is so unbelievably hawt. Seriously. Hot.

H. A. W. T.

Yeah, but you had like a 50-year head start. Which is pretty good for a 29-year-old. :p

Its not wise to irritate doctors, especially when talking about your private areas... they could "accidentally" give you a reduction... Or perhaps worse;

"You didn't want it cut off sir? We're awfully sorry"

Oooh! Looks like someone's going to need a lawyer soon... :sign2: - d3 (j/k)

Its not wise to irritate doctors, especially when talking about your private areas... they could "accidentally" give you a reduction... Or perhaps worse;

"You didn't want it cut off sir? We're awfully sorry"

I believe that's an even better option than me 'exercising' my black belt in taekwondo. :lol:

Archived