Home

LucasCast general update

Darth Groovy

Ok boys and girls,

Having done our first ten episodes(we record Episode #10 this Sunday) of LucasCast, it has been a learning experience.

Due to many, MANY summer plans, extended work schedules, the over all lack of titles coming out in the Summer , and the powers that be, we have decided that LucasCast will pause for the season. Like any good TV show, you run for a season, then you take a break until next season. We are going to break for the summer, and pick up in the fall giving us all time to recharge. So from here on out LucasCast will run from fall to spring, and break for the summer. Don't bitch, you are all outside enjoying yourselves anyways, not listening to damn podcast!

Episode #9 should be up within the week, and Episode #10 will be up the following week.

You can still e-mail us and keep the suggestions coming. Otherwise, we will see you in the fall when all the really cool stuff comes out in Q 3 and 4.

The Force will be with you, always.

Darth Groovy,

LFN Admin

^^HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN!!?? NOOOOO!!:(

Well, you guys do have good reasons, so, I understand the busy-ness that strikes us all...so we'll be waiting for next season.

Which will be soon.

Right?:D

You betcha! The cast is not breaking up, just taking a breather. I actually did TRY to recruit more podcast members, but as it turns out many people are too shy to do the cast. Can you imagine? Being shy in this day and age? Anyways we WILL be keeping in touch with you regularly posting here in these forums and preparing for our return in the fall. I am actually flattered that you are showing some resistance. It was not an easy decision to make, but it was necessary due to lake of news/game/participation. Most of your regular members are going on vacations and doing family things. It just made sense to take a break and enjoy the rest of the summer the same as anybody else. When we come back there will be massive amounts of new games out and things to talk about!

Also, we won't ALL be totally gone in the mean time... I think Lynk and Jeff want to do something on the side, and Acdcfanbill and I are planning a mature rated weekly cast that we are going to do on the side. If you are interested, stay tuned and we will keep you informed!

Don't bitch, you are all outside enjoying yourselves anyways, not listening to damn podcast!

I listen to it - i'm one of the few who realise i have no life! :p

@acdcfanbill

...um...a pointed stick...hm...ooo...I know!

USE A BLOW TORCH!

It ain't really a pointed stick but I want to listen to another LFPodcast :p

• 2 weeks later...

My original plan was to get a special guest from Bioware, but that backfired. However we learned some valuable things from Episode 10. We learned that it is both fun and entertaining to go off our usual topics. We also learned that we can get an equal amount of lolz from a shorter podcast. We are all in agreement and plan to visit more off the wall topics in our future casts. Sure we will still talk about Star Wars stuff, and video games, but we REALLY liked answering your "silly questions" so keep those coming? Audience participation is what makes this fun for all of us.

My original plan was to get a special guest from Bioware, but that backfired.
Might as well try knocking on Obsidian's door; at least SWK has goaded Avellone to do a few interviews in the past, so maybe Matt Rorie can be persuaded to talk as well.

It's better than trying to convince EA impart any information.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived