Home

J7's random tinkerings thread... (56k beware!)

jonathan7

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome update J7, congrats to Marius en Dak aswell: stunning work!

@Redrob: Well the slits are locatede at the eye's though, well sort of above and below a bit :lol:

But, I think I could do another one aswell, I'v been having some other design ideas with same sort of.. design :lol:

Here is Uthar, I was considering the Sith Assassin clothing for him, but I think I will stick with the Dark Jedi robes;

Good call. The robes look more natural on UW, though maybe if his head tattoo were a darker color they SA clothing would look better. Nice work overall, though.

As long as you're making such beautiful skins - perhaps you could up the resolution for both the "Sith Soldier" and the "Sith Commando" textures?

It's on my list of things today, a hood is certainly an option Candy, I thought about it, but thought it better to show off Uthars head, but I'll have a look in game and see what I think...

No more news currently, as my main laptop is unfortunately out of action; the hard drive is failing, under a 5 year warranty with Sea Gate so will be replacing it. Don't worry I have triple back ups of everything :-p Hopefully the clone I've made of my drive will let me use my external hard-drive as my main drive until my replacement drive arrives.

No more news currently, as my main laptop is unfortunately out of action; the hard drive is failing, under a 5 year warranty with Sea Gate so will be replacing it. Don't worry I have triple back ups of everything :-p Hopefully the clone I've made of my drive will let me use my external hard-drive as my main drive until my replacement drive arrives.

I'm glad you have back ups AND you are still under warranty!

I'm glad you have back ups AND you are still under warranty!

I have about 4 different back ups... Advantage of being an IT technician ;)

Anyways, finally have my laptop back in working order, though no new hard-drive yet...

Been working on a new outfit for Yuthura;

picture.php?albumid=710&pictureid=7775

Love the Yuthura outfit.... wonder if anything can be done about the "tail-end" of the outfit, as it looks like she may have slightly loaded her drawers :(

VO's are all in for the Sith Stalker. I am having fun FXing the voice... Audacity is great for a n00b sound editor like myself! Although having the Sith Stalker threaten you with a chipmunk effect is not so threatening :carms:

All that needs to be done now is reset the spawn by trigger, which I have coded but not tried yet. Hopefully, this will fix the "invisibility" issue.

I think uthar needs a hood to go with that robe!

Uthars head seems to not have hooks unfortunately.

Agreed!

It would be nice to see Yuthura Ban acquire a Jedi robe on Dantooine if she is redeemed on Korriban. Any chance on something like that happening too?

Possibly, I'll look into it, but depends how much work it is.

Love the Yuthura outfit.... wonder if anything can be done about the "tail-end" of the outfit, as it looks like she may have slightly loaded her drawers :(

I've tryed to rectify this by blackening the leggings, and tinkering a little, not too much I can do about the model...

picture.php?albumid=710&pictureid=7778

VO's are all in for the Sith Stalker. I am having fun FXing the voice... Audacity is great for a n00b sound editor like myself! Although having the Sith Stalker threaten you with a chipmunk effect is not so threatening :carms:

All that needs to be done now is reset the spawn by trigger, which I have coded but not tried yet. Hopefully, this will fix the "invisibility" issue.

Awesome! Thanks for all your hard work! :)

Maybe you should put tatoos on her upper chest? It looks kinda plain. And I LOVE the skins.

I'll see what I can do...

In other update news, been experimenting with Ajunta Pall...

picture.php?albumid=710&pictureid=7780

Pretty much settled on that as an outfit, may add the Dark Jedi mouth covering too, still thinking about the head. Gonna look into removing the blue effect and have the spirit appear see through as Silveredge did in a mod of his which modified the appearance...

Uthars head seems to not have hooks unfortunately.

Is that something that can be rectified or would it just take too long to justify bothering? Too bad that the head hooks issue prevents you from putting shades or other head gear on the twileks also. Anyway, more nice work.

Is that something that can be rectified or would it just take too long to justify bothering? Too bad that the head hooks issue prevents you from putting shades or other head gear on the twileks also. Anyway, more nice work.

Well, I'd need to take a headmodel which has head hooks, and I don't really want to change Uthars appearance in terms of his head, so lot of effort for little gain IMHO.

Update on Ajunta... Very much inspired by Silveredge's mod, have based the appearance of the Statue in Ajunta's Tomb...

picture.php?albumid=710&pictureid=7788

Need to change the hood texture, to match the robe, and may well remove the moustache and goatee; What do people think?

Archived