Home

TSL_Restored_Content_mod vers1.4

DarthStoney

I've had a couple issues so far.

1. I can't install the 1.0b patch because I'll get the mod installation error that I posted above. Without the patch it installs fine.

2. When I fight the Handmaiden in the cargo bay the fight never ends. She gets stuck at probably around 5 HP or so. She continues to womp me until I have no HP but the fight doesn't stop until I throw some Jediness at her and she calls it. I don't know if this was fixed with the patch or if it has something to do with the mod.

Any insight would be awesome.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've had a couple issues so far.

1. I can't install the 1.0b patch because I'll get the mod installation error that I posted above. Without the patch it installs fine.

2. When I fight the Handmaiden in the cargo bay the fight never ends. She gets stuck at probably around 5 HP or so. She continues to womp me until I have no HP but the fight doesn't stop until I throw some Jediness at her and she calls it. I don't know if this was fixed with the patch or if it has something to do with the mod.

Any insight would be awesome.

did you remember to uncheck read-only?

did you remember to uncheck read-only?

Yep. I'm going to try to re-download. Maybe I got a junk file? We'll see.

EDIT: I still couldn't end the fight with her until I left the Ebon Hawk and came back on, so problem fixed or at least worked around. But now she'll randomly say things at completely inappropriate times. Most recently, I just talked Saquesh into releasing Adara (the little slave girl) and then Handmaiden goes into this spiel about how I attacked some dude unprovoked and she feels weird because she joined in (I think the appropriate time is that guy on Nar Shaddaa who tries to weasel out of his debt by saying that you have his money). It's really more an annoyance since I can just do something differently and work around it. Just thought I'd mention that.

Er, this warning appeared in the TSL Patcher:

Warning: A file named d_hk47_01.uti already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file..

I'm not sure if this will affect the gameplay in any way. Anyways, just so you know, I have the Ultimate Sound mod, Super Enhanced mod (plus addoon) installed, so that might be causing a conflict.

I'm not sure if this will affect the gameplay in any way. Anyways, just so you know, I have the Ultimate Sound mod, Super Enhanced mod (plus addoon) installed, so that might be causing a conflict.

It's a uti, its nothing major though you could copy it from TSL:CRM "tslpatcher" and Overwrite the one in your Override folder - was that the only conflict? Ultimate Sound Mod should be entirely compatible; in theory Super Enhanced mod should be compatible.

Yep. I'm going to try to re-download. Maybe I got a junk file? We'll see.

EDIT: I still couldn't end the fight with her until I left the Ebon Hawk and came back on, so problem fixed or at least worked around. But now she'll randomly say things at completely inappropriate times. Most recently, I just talked Saquesh into releasing Adara (the little slave girl) and then Handmaiden goes into this spiel about how I attacked some dude unprovoked and she feels weird because she joined in (I think the appropriate time is that guy on Nar Shaddaa who tries to weasel out of his debt by saying that you have his money). It's really more an annoyance since I can just do something differently and work around it. Just thought I'd mention that.

This is actually a generic TSL issue,for whatever reason if you fight the handmaiden right after leaving Atris and before going anywhere(you can even stop at citadel station)exit the hawk and re enter it works fine. I tried to fix but obviously I didn't:migraine:

Quote:

Warning: A file named d_hk47_01.uti already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file..

won't hurt a thing,it's HK47's assassin's rifle,the restoration only corrected the spelling (assisin).

OK,TriggerGod corrected the spelling for the rifle. :)

This is actually a generic TSL issue,for whatever reason if you fight the handmaiden right after leaving Atris and before going anywhere(you can even stop at citadel station)exit the hawk and re enter it works fine. I tried to fix but obviously I didn't:migraine:
Actually it can happen at any point in the game and at any point in the sequence of Handmaiden fights. If it happens just transit to another planet first before fighting her again.

Seems to be quite a few problems with the Telos apartment, the door is closing too fast, Green can't get out in time, him and one of his officers get trapped. The door doesn't open for Mota, and the officer doesn't turn around when talking to you through the intercom

Actually that's Kotor2 vanilla. I have those issues. Its part of the original game bugs. (I don't have this mod in my game yet, but I'm looking forward to playing it:) )

Logan

Alright, I have found its impossible, even with 100 influence with Mical/Disciple to get him to talk to you about what he means about hating jedi.

Also, I trained Bao-Dur, and nothing happened, perhaps because I hadn't leveled him up, but there should be a way to go back and fix it.

EDIT: The "naming of the gand" quest is broken, there is no gand that will tell you his name, or that he's a great warrior. you have to lie to complete the quest, and when you do your journal updates like you've met the famous gand and told him his name.

Okay earlier I said Handmaiden was doing weirdness. Well I just tried the same thing, talking to Saquesh about Adana's release, and I paid him the money after persuading him to go down to 700 and Bao Dur said the same thing that Handmaiden said about killing defenseless people or whatever. So I tried to pay Saquesh the entire 1000 credits and I didn't get the talking to from my party, so I guess it's just a scripting error. I don't know if this is from this mod or if that's a vanilla mistake, although if I remember correctly I've never had that problem before.

Did you manage to get the 1.0b patch before installing the mod? If not I suspect your culprit may well be there...

I honestly don't even remember, with all I had to do to get TSL even running. I know the patch is there, I just don't remember if I installed it post-mod or not. It's not a big deal as I'm past it, I just want to make sure that the problem is known, if it is in fact from this mod.

also having problems with this mod. clean install; patched; checked the modules folder modded...

got the unhandled exception error. now atton and kreia randomly skip sounds in dialogue. same with movies. sometimes there's sound, some there isn't.

i take it the mod didn't fully install if you get the access error? is there any way to install it manually?

How is the testing going on this? I am eager to play the game thru with the restorations. Does anyone know if all of the following restorations will work together?

TSL_Restored_Content_mod vers1.4

[TSL] Prolog, Peragus, and Harbinger Issue Correction Mod

Ravager rewrite 2.0

Sion's arrival to Peragus fix 2.0

since Zybil worked on three of these, i was not sure if the Ravager and the Arrival fixes were in the main Restored Content mod.

also are any of these included in this new TSL Restored Content mod? Or if not, are these compatible?

Team Gizka Fixes:

Dxun Equation Puzzle Fix

Escaped Criminals Quest Fix

Fuel For Telos Quest Fix

Handmaiden Training->Cutscene Fix

Hidden Compartment Fix

Jedi Master Rendevous Fix

Mira Spacesuit Fix

Skippable Mebla Dialogue Fix

Starport Visa Trade Fix

Telos Academy Imprisonment Cutscene Fix

Tienn Tubb's Store Fix

Visas Teaches Force Sight Fix

Nihilus-Visas In-Game Cutscene Tweak

I am hoping to get as much restoration going as possible without using any other change content mods.

Ravager Rewrite isn't compatible. I "want" to release v. 3.0 that will be compatible with TSLRCM, but no idea when would that happen.

As for fixes you mentioned, I know for sure that Nihilus-Visas in-game scene is compatible, other than that, we made our own fixes for mentioned bugs in TSLRCM.

I've found another issue which I've never seen happen before. It's not a big deal and actually it's an endless XP bug, if you have the patience. On Dxun, when the Sith Assassins attack, you used to be able to kill them all and then have done with it. Now they keep spawning near Xarga's Battle Ring and then up by the main entrance.

Also in the Mandalorian Cache on Dxun I couldn't pick the locks on the metal boxes with a 35 in security, nor could I use my Computer Skill on the Foreman (also a 35). Is that right? I could swear I was able to do both of those with a much lower skill long, long ago.

I've found another issue which I've never seen happen before. It's not a big deal and actually it's an endless XP bug, if you have the patience. On Dxun, when the Sith Assassins attack, you used to be able to kill them all and then have done with it. Now they keep spawning near Xarga's Battle Ring and then up by the main entrance.

Also in the Mandalorian Cache on Dxun I couldn't pick the locks on the metal boxes with a 35 in security, nor could I use my Computer Skill on the Foreman (also a 35). Is that right? I could swear I was able to do both of those with a much lower skill long, long ago.

You mean the two boxes that seem give the "Impossible" message every time you use security on it? Those you have to use mines to open.

You mean the two boxes that seem give the "Impossible" message every time you use security on it? Those you have to use mines to open.

Huh. I could swear I remember opening those normally before. Ah well. What about the droid foreman?

Archived