Home

Star Wars: Legacy of Hope

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Cyborg Ninja to the rescue! *Heroic stance* :)))

Cylax stared down at his tracking device very intently. He didn't know why but he felt obligated to find Lyna and the hooded man. It was like Ossus was calling to him. He shrugged off this odd feeling and went back to watching the device. The movement had slowed down greatly but it hadn't stopped completely. He turned to Skywalker to update him.

"They've just entered Ossus's atmosphere. It looks like we'll have to follow them the old fashioned way," Cylax said with a hint of amusement in his voice.

((Meh))

"I'll let you know. Don't worry." Syana glanced around.

"I would like to take a quick rest though."

Slate nodded his helmeted head, "good, we'll find you a room then."

With that he guided her through the ship until they came upon a vacant room, where he lead her in, and looked around briefly before turning back to her.

"Well, this is a good place to rest. As for treatment, I think it can wait until after you've had some rest," he told her, nodding once more.

((Sorry for a delayed response. What with doing a diploma and the assignments I've been given :p ))

"They've just entered Ossus's atmosphere. It looks like we'll have to follow them the old fashioned way,"

"Better sit back, because this could take a while..." he unbuckled his seat belt, and stared into the spinning vortex of hyperspace. He glanced at Cylax.

"So... how much did those prosthetics and cybernetics set you back? Probably the same amount as that bounty on my head, right?"

"Now that I mention it, I think I am starting to remember you. I've had alot of bounty hunters on my ass to know which one was which... Most of them are either masked behind one of those Mandalorian helmets, or I just simply didnt have the time to get a proper glance of their faces."

"So... how much did those prosthetics and cybernetics set you back? Probably the same amount as that bounty on my head, right?"

Cylax looked over to Cade and laughed.

"When you get hit with your own grenade, lose an arm, thrown into a wall, hit with debris, and then crawl your way back to your own **** filled with rage you forget all about money and do what ever it takes to live."

"Now that I mention it, I think I am starting to remember you. I've had alot of bounty hunters on my ass to know which one was which... Most of them are either masked behind one of those Mandalorian helmets, or I just simply didnt have the time to get a proper glance of their faces."

"A hunter who wears a mask hides from something or tries to show that they have no fear. I did not wear a mask when I hunted; I wanted people to know my face and fear it."

"So now that were getting personal I have a question for you...Tell me are you really going through all this trouble to get a ship?"

"So now that were getting personal I have a question for you...Tell me are you really going through all this trouble to get a ship?"

"There more to it than what you might think..." Cade replied. "That shuttle they have commandeered contains highly valuable files that could be useful to us. Imperial Blue Prints, Weapon Designs... Micah somehow managed to hack into the Imperial Network and steal them. Imagine what would happen if they fell into the wrong hands; especially Dravin's!"

Cade stared back at the cockpit window.

Hours have passed. Ossus finally appeared outside the cockpit window, floating amongst the black heavens. "Hopefully we'll reach them in time." Cade spoke.

"Hopefully we'll reach them in time."

"I'm quite confident we will, and when we do I'll make sure to give Dravin a special greeting," Cylax said sadistically.

Cylax looked out at the planet and thought hard of where the two would possibly want to go. He always tried to think like the prey he was stalking in order to find them quicker.

"You said Lyna wanted to go to Ossus, did she mention anything in particular about it?"

((Guys, don't kill any of the Ysanna tribe. Just a reminder. BTW, hey guys! :^: ))

"Well, this is a good place to rest. As for treatment, I think it can wait until after you've had some rest," he told her, nodding once more.

Syana smiled. "Thank you." She then walked into the room, and got on the bed to rest.

---------------------------------------------

"Well in any case Miss. Lyna" He said to her calmly as his eyes never left the approaching planet "My skills are yours if you need them."

Lyna grinned. "Thanks. And mines are yours as well." Cyan squealed, jumping on the pilot seat's arm. Lyna chuckled. "And Cyan's too."

Moments later...

They were now in the jungle, with the ship parked in a good, open space. Lyna looked around with glowrod. She sensed something strange. "Dravin? Ever get the feeling we're being... watched?" At that moment, a bunch of strange looking people with different clothing and masks jumped out.

Lyna ignited her lightsaber. "Who are you?!" One of the attackers tried to hit Lyna with a staff, but Cyan jumped in and bit the attacker. Could these people be the descendants of a forgotten tribe?

All of a sudden, one of the attackers released nytinite, a type of sleeping gas, on Lyna and her two companions. Lyna coughed, falling on the ground. As she laid down, her eyes looked up at the attackers. "We are... not your... enemies..." she said weakly. And with that, Lyna went into a deep sleep.

Before Dravin had a chance to answer Lyna with a yea, all the time answer they were under attack by an unknown force. Before leaving the ship Dravin had already raised his hood and kept his head tilted down. It became a habit when entering territory he wasn't familiar with. That way if any need be he could chance disguises and no one would know the difference. As one of the attackers ran towards Lyna with a weapon Dravin mumbled to himself "don't suppose we could go one place where some one didn't want our heads."

Then there was a slight pop that echoed in the air and and gas started to surround them. Dravin placed his hands tightly over his mouth and nose, but it was to late he had already breathed in to much of the gas. With the last of his strength and will power he reached behind him to pull out his staff. But just as his fingertips grazed the cold metal steal of his staff he fell to his knee's then onto his face unconscious.

"You said Lyna wanted to go to Ossus, did she mention anything in particular about it?"

"She never did say. But knowing her, its highly probably she'll be at the old Jedi Temple. She always likes burying herself within the teachings of the old masters. Holocrons, Jedi Artifacts, datapads... I wonder if the whole temple itself has been grave robbed by salvagers."

The Ossanian Angel soared through the clouds of Ossus, setting a course for the old Jedi Temple. He couldnt see Lyna's shuttle outside... well, not with all the layers of jungle surrounding the temple. He docked the ship on the upper platforms of the temple anyway. He switched off the engines, unbuckled his seat belt and stood up.

"Ossus... The whole place has become wartorn..." Cade stared out the window of the cockpit, at the craters where the bombardments fell.

Darkness. It was the only thing she could see. Or at least that's what she thought...

Opening her eyes, Lyna found herself lying on the ground. She sat up, only to find that her wrists were bind. She looked around. They were in a cage.

Lyna came beside Dravin and shook him.

"Dravin. Dravin?" She looked down to her side. Cyan stirred in her sleep. Luckily, those people didn't bind her. Cyan looked up, and squealed. Jumping on Lyna's shoulder, she licked her master's face.

"It's good to see you alive as well," Lyna said. Setting Cyan down on the ground gently, Lyna shook Dravin again. "Dravin, you alive? C'mon, wake up." She didn't know what these people want. But maybe if she negotiated with them, they may understand why she came here...

Dravin groaned annoyingly at the shaking and noise that was being made around him. It took several moments for him to open his eyes and his mind to come to the realization that they were now being held captive. This wasn't something he was particularly fond of, considering up until this point no one has been able to capture him completely like this. Looking around the room proved useless he couldn't see a blasted thing in this darkness.

"Lyna? Are you alright?" Dravin asked as he twisted his wrists trying to loosen the restraints. "Also these don't feel like they are metal, think your rodent there could chew threw them?"

Now that the ship had landed, the hunt could officially begin. Given the recent facts about the importance of ship and the contents it had stored, Cylax would allow a little extra help this time around.

"Can you sense either of them? Perhaps our new jedi friend Atrila could be of assistance if you can not," Cyalx suggested.

((Make no mistake, guys, this RP is gonna go on! From now on... I will post more often! :D ))

"Lyna? Are you alright?"

Lyna nodded her head. "Yes. Just wanted to make sure if you were."

"Also these don't feel like they are metal, think your rodent there could chew threw them?"

The young woman looked at Cyan, and nodded. "Cyan? You think you can untie us?" The little binjinphant squealed, and began to chew them. Once she was done, Cyan spat out the last of the rope.

Lyna rubbed her wrists. "Well'p. That's about it. Thanks, girl," she said to Cyan. The little creature jumped on her master's head and squealed. Suddenly, the lights came on, and a door opened. A young man, pointing what looked to be a Slugthrower at them. "You two! Come with me! Come on, move it!"

Lyna stood up, and raised her hand.

"Wait. How did you... ah, forget it! The chieftess wants to see the both of you. Come. But get in front of me!" He waited by the door. Lyna nodded, going out the door. She waited for Dravin to come.

((are you guys inside of the temple :\ ))

"Can you sense either of them? Perhaps our new jedi friend Atrila could be of assistance if you can not,"

Cade concentrated and let his mind become one with the force. He opened his eyes. "I can sense them... faintly. But thats because Lyna, Dravin, and us, are not the only ones here..."

He exited the cockpit. "Get suited up. We're about to depart." he made his way to his quarters so he can grab his essentials: blaster, lightsaber and armor.

He stepped off of the ramp, and looked around the open platform. Lush jungle covered the area. It has been so many years since Cade had been training here. Nowadays, lower base of the exterior of the temple had been taken over by the jungle.

"I wonder if anybody's home..." he pulled out his blaster and walked towards the broken door entering the inside.

Slate lifted his head as they touched down on Ossuss. He had been sitting in the common room of the ship, his legs crossed, and propped up on the holomap system. his head tilted down, as if he were sleeping, although he had not been. He'd been stretching his senses out through the Force, 'listening' to the happenings of the ship as they'd traveled to Ossuss.

After finding a room for Syana, Slate had let her rest before finishing treatment on her wounds, using bacta from Cylax's arm, which he had to remind him about helping treat her. While he disassembled the medkit he'd retrieved from Rawk's Nest, and proceeded to put a kolto salve on her hip wound, which he'd come to believe had affected her hipbone, which was now healing quite well, and quickly now due to the salve. After all that, Slate had proceeded to leave the Sith apprentice alone, feeling he was encroaching on her, and smothering her (figuratively, of course). He allowed her to rest in her designated room, and left, but always kept his senses (Force ones included) tuned in on her, to see what she was doing, but after awhile he felt no threat from her, and proceeded to open up his field of sensory intake, until he'd begun to 'listen' to the whole ship.

Slate stood up, and went towards the boarding ramp, where he met up with Cade. Cade exited the ship, Slate following suit. He wasn't worried about Syana being left on the ship; for one, he kept a sliver of his mind focused on her through the Force (and one sliver of his mind was still a lot of brainpower), so stealing the ship, or sensing her intent to do so, would alert him immediately; second of all, he felt she would be more likely to follow after them, than to return to her master without her task complete. Whether she followed out of curiosity, or to help, or to kill, was up to her.

"I wonder if anybody's home..." Cade remarked, readying his blaster and moving into the ruins.

Slate bent over, retrieving a chunk of stone from the ground, he proceeded to follow Cade, replying in his same naturally cold, sardonic, and sarcastic voice, "Of course Cade, didn't you know? This is my Granny's house."

"Of course Cade, didn't you know? This is my Granny's house."

"Good! Milk and cookies for all of us!" Cade replied.

He had to physically move the sliding panels of the rusty door. If this place was still inhabited, they didnt do a good job with the maitenance. He entered the dark doorway, walking through a slowly crumbling stone hallway.

"Its been a while since I've been here." Cade remembered the times he spent here as a Padawan, living with his father among other Jedi Knights. But they were long gone. There werent that many Jedi left in the galaxy.

"Alright boys, heres the plan. To find the shuttle, we must find Lyna and Dravin. They must be somewhere within the catacombs..."

((Don't know where Kyvios is. :( I'm just gonna move along. Hopefully, he'll be back. And PK, they're near the temple, but underground. It's like an underground environment, but they still come out to the jungles. :) One more thing: Lyna's family is here at the OOC thread:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2713520#post2713520 ))

Moments later, they came before the chieftess. The throne room was filled with tribal people with different clothing. Some even had facial and tribal tattoos on them. The staring eyes focused on the prisoners, and whispers filled the throne room.

An elderly woman, who seemed to be the chieftess, stood from her wooden throne, and raised her staff. The throne room became silent. "Greetings, strangers. I am Halana Ysanna, Chieftess of the Ysanna tribe. Why have you come here?"

Lyna stepped up and bowed. "Your majesty. We came here to find Jedi artifacts that might help us defeat the rising Sith."

"Lies!" a young man named Myzu said. "They might be working to rebuild the Sith so they can overthrow the leader! And steal the artifacts Nei Rin gave us!" The tribespeople whispered in shock.

Halana calmed everyone down. "Myzu... I promise the Force, if you don't stop this, I'll go ballistic on you. Now silence!"

"Sorry, grandmother..." Myzu replied, glaring at Lyna.

The elderly chieftess looked at Lyna. "Then if the Sith are rising again... we will gladly aide you."

As the chieftess continued to talk, one of the male elders kept staring at Lyna. Something was familiar about her. "Your highness... if I may look at the young stranger," the elder asked. Halana looked at the old elder and nodded.

The old man walked over to Lyna, and walked around her, observing her. Then, when he came face-to-face with her, he gasped. Then he turned to Halana. "Your majesty! It's your granddaughter! Lyna Honso!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Syana was with them, but in different clothing. She didn't want to alarm anyone with her Sith attire. Suddenly, she sensed something. "Skywalker. I sense something, or someone, near..."

The young woman glanced around, being cautious of her surroundings.

As the gorup walked, Cylax looked around his surroundings. He was looking for some type of path he could pick up of either Lyna or the hooded man. He was suddenly alramed by Syana's voice when she suddenly sensed something.

"Can you tell what it is?" Cylax asked curiously.

((ah... well, if thats the case, how about we add a underground passageway that leads from the temple to the Ysanna tribe :) ))

Cade and the others continued to explore the ruins. The elevators couldn't work, because the power source was compelely cut-off. That in turn resulted travelling downward through the flight of stair cases.

It was quite interesting travelling through the temple. A large majority of the entire complex had been destroyed as a result of Darth Stryfe's assault. The classrooms and living quarters were not as they seemed any longer.

"Skywalker. I sense something, or someone, near..."

Cade sniffed the musty air. Then reached into his senses. "We must be getting closer then. But its further downwards... Underground..."

There were surprised and shocked whispers around the throneroom. Halana stared at Lyna, as if she was going to faint. Suddenly, she raised her hand. "Silence, all!" She stepped down from the throne, and walked towards Lyna, with a saddened look.

When the elder stepped aside and she came face-to-face with Lyna, Halana's blue eyes met with Lyna's. "Tell me, child... who are your parents?"

Lyna looked at Halana, scared to answer. She then replied, "I am Lyna Honso. Daughter to Jasten Honso and Sasha Honso. My true parents." After the tribespeople heard this, one lady gasped and fainted in her son's arms. ((:lol:))

Halana looked at Lyna sadly. "I am your grandmother. And mother to Sasha Honso. Her birth name was Sasha Ysanna. She was the princess of this tribe." She smiled through tears. "I see now. You have your father's eyes. And your mother's beautiful feature..." All of a sudden, Halana hugged Lyna with tears of joy. Lyna returned the hug, tears filling her surprised eyes.

"My 6th grandchild. Alive and well!" The chieftess embraced Lyna tightly.

The tribespeople came a little closer, staring at Lyna sadly and happily. After the elderly chieftess departed the embrace, Halana said to her people joyfully, "My 6th grandchild, the Survivor, lives! Tonight, we throw a big feast! For the return of my grandchild. And... we will be hospitable to her companions..."

Lyna smiled, "Dravin and Cyan."

"Dravin and Cyan! And her little creature friend as well! The Survivor lives!" The tribespeople cheered and chanted. Halana turned to her servants. "Take Lyna to a dressing room, so she could dress nicely. And make sure you assist Dravin and Cyan." She then turned to the cooks. "Prepare the feast. Tonight... we celebrate!"

However, not everyone was happy. Myzu glared at Lyna. "If she's thinking on being the next chieftess of the Ysanna tribe, she's got another thing coming."

"Quit your complaining," Saluna said to her older cousin. "She seems kind. And understanding."

JoJo (girl) and Jomo (boy) came beside Saluna. "Yeah!" both teenaged twins said. JoJo glared at Jomo and pushed him. "Quit copying me!" Jomo pushed her as well. "You quit!"

"I like her," the youngest of the cousins said. His name was Tino. He was 6-years-old.

Myzu sighed. "I don't know about you guys... but we, as members of "Children of Light", must keep our vow to protect this tribe. Let's prepare for the feast." After that, the cousins departed to get cleaned up.

------------------------------------------------

"Can you tell what it is?"

Syana squinted her eyes thoughtfully. "Not sure. But it feels like... more people are down there." She turned to Atrila, wondering what she thought under that helmet. Then to Rawk and Slate.

"We must be getting closer then. But its further downwards... Underground..."

"Then let's proceed." Syana walked downwards, leading to a hidden underground passageway.

((Quick note: Myzu is the leader of the "Children of Light". The 5 cousins protect the Ysanna and keep the Jedi artifacts intact and unstolen. Even if their young, they know combat real well. Think of the "Furious Five" from the movie Kung Fu Panda. ;) ))

"Not sure. But it feels like... more people are down there."

Atrila paused for a moment and then pulled her helmet off and then sniffed the air. Two...maybe three or more people were here earlier. And the sith is correct, there are more people down there.[/]

"The former sith is correct. I can sense more people down there. Quite a few of them in fact."

Atrila watched as she found some sort of secret passage and walked directly behind the sith down the passageway, guarding against any sign of treachery.

"Not sure. But it feels like... more people are down there," Syana responded to Cylax's question, first turning her attention towards Atrila, Slate feeling she was curious about something with the Jedi. Syana then turned her attention upon himself, although it seemed to also be turned towards Rawk as well. Slate swiveled his head in her direction, acknowledging her attention, his stance shifting into a form of body-language that pretty much said, "'Yes? What is it?'"

"We must be getting closer then. But its further downwards... Underground..."

Slate heard Cade say, his head shifting slightly as he tuned his senses in on what was going on, feeling through the Force what everyone else was, but keeping his mouth shut, and his Force use to a minimum so as not to reveal his Force wielding capabilities.

"Then let's proceed," Syana said, helping to reveal a passage that led underground. Slate was impressed, she'd found that rather fast. Since he saw that Syana wasn't going to say anything to him as he'd thought, since she'd turned her attention upon himself, and Rawk; he proceeded to follow, but lagged enough to allow for Cylax to come up beside him, after all, Slate could see that the newly revealed Cathar Jedi, Atrila, was watching Syana quite closely, so he had nothing to worry about at the moment....Maybe.

"Sir Cylax, question: Do you still have Syana's lightsaber?"

Seth and Vrik were traveling through the system when Vrik said " Master I have located that ship it is on the planet Ossuss". We'll be there soon. Half an hour later they were landing in a wooded area. Vrik prepare the speeder bikes .I can sense them.

Cylax nodded in approval at the Syana's discovery. She was proving more worthy to him than he previously thought. He turned his head to see Atrila had taken her helmet off to reveal a Cathar underneath. He started to follow the the others walking next to Slate.

"Sir Cylax, question: Do you still have Syana's lightsaber?"

Cylax looked over at Slate confused for a few seconds before remembering Slate had asked him to collect it from her when she attacked the group. He removed the lightsaber from his waist and examined it one more time before handing it over to Slate.

"Here you are Mr. Slate, I'm sure she'd be much more appreciative if you were to give it to her," he said thinking the girl was probably still afraid of him.

Archived