Home

Alderaan Revealed for The Old Republic

News

yeah...kinda an odd backstory. Warring houses and such. I'd figured Alderaan for a peaceful planet so it's gonna be a little odd, but I think it'll be awesome fun to see the planet. Hopefully the integrate the some of the EU details about Alderaan and some of the earlier concept art.

Like the rounded dwellings in the concept art has been more of a theme than the big gothic city they showed in a screenshot. That's just me being a nitpick.

This was a healthy surprise after the recent telegraphed showing of the intelligence agent.

^I think I'm missing what you're saying: in K1 Taris was an occupied planet, but Alderaan is going to be in a civil war. Also, it sounds more like a feuding aristocracy.
I was referring to the mention of political tension in Alderaan in one of the bounty hunter quests within... Selven, I believe.

Edit: Herewego

Elijah Muhammad[/s] Wookieepedia"]The bounty office on Taris had a bounty on Selven for the assassination of the entire Ulgo family, possibly on behalf of the House of Organa. Selven had a reputation as the best assassin on Taris.

Archived