Home

XWA one year thread V: A Slightly Better, but Used Hope

Weekend was spent helping my sister out, but I got lunch w/ the family Saturday afternoon out of the deal. My birthday weekend (next weekend) will be spent helping my sister on Saturday, but that Sunday (my actual b-day) should be chill with a Brockton Rox (the local indy minor league baseball team) game late that afternoon.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

long story. I figured it was worth a second try when she called a mutual friend, bawling her head off after I sent her a "It's over" e-mail. When she finally realized all she wants to be my Girlfriend.

So far it has worked out well. One of the things she does now is massage my whole body with massage oil, and spending more time with me

yeah i figure that's the best route to take, army isn't really doing anything to help me...though if i keep working out i'll be able to pass the apft and possibly get in reserves as an mp like i wanted to. I think being a police officer would be very fun, at least something that I will really enjoy. I really want a federal job since they seem to pay the most. NSA, CIA, FBI, Homeland Security, or Border Patrol.

just filled out the fafsa. planning on going to lackawanna college for criminal justice. It's going to be awesome!

if you enjoy havin that 3k taken out of your gi bill, go ahead. (well apparently that happens to gi bill users)

yeah i figure that's the best route to take, army isn't really doing anything to help me...though if i keep working out i'll be able to pass the apft and possibly get in reserves as an mp like i wanted to. I think being a police officer would be very fun, at least something that I will really enjoy. I really want a federal job since they seem to pay the most. NSA, CIA, FBI, Homeland Security, or Border Patrol.

No offense but good luck on the Fed

unless you are a vet or have a masters, its hard to get a job. been there done that. The CIA and NSA don't do alot of active advertising, they 'recruit', if they wanted you, they will talk to you.

sounds like a good time. :)

getting overtime already at my new job!!! the pay seems to be pretty much the same as it was at walmart, though i'm getting paid less per hour (about 3 bucks less).....shows how much wally world screwed me out of hours.

Another giant painfully loud metal show.

Just got home. Back to work at 8am. That's not a very long time from now.

Weird commute home. Dirty, shoeless, obviously homeless guy... pouring over the financial pages.

Woman clearly as old if not older than I, with a teenage or early 20-year-old guy. I thought he was her kid... till they started necking. While she kept making eye contact with me and smiling.

I got very busy with my iPhone.

Something creepy in the air tonight...

I'm exhausted with a headache.

Been listening to (and mixing) large gangs of teenage guitar players since 10 am.

They're not actually done yet... but I really couldn't continue without a break. Had to walk away before I had a brain aneurysm.

Archived