Home

Who is your favorite LucasCast member, and why?

Darth Groovy

Who is your favorite LucasCast member, and why?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite LucasCast member, and why?

• Darth Groovy: LucasCast host, LF Administrator, Video Game Manager, Navy Veteran
    • Jae Onasi: LucasCast Producer, Eye Doctor, Geeky Mom
    • Rogue Nine: LucasCast Engineer, LF Administrator, law student
    • leXX: LucasCast co-host, LF Super Moderator, forum mum, ninja
    • acdcfanbill: tech guru, LF Super Moderator, engineer, consultant, old school internet pirate
    • Boba Rhett: LucasCast co-host, LF Administrator, keeper of elves
    • gonkh8er: LucasCast co-host, LF Super Moderator, smart ass, good looking Aussie
    • Scar Da Kookee: LucasCast co-host, Aresen Court Jester, event announcer, Navy Veteran
    • Random past member who is no longer with us due to conflicting duties. Please explain in detail.

This may seem a bit unorthodox, but I am posting this as a bit for our 1 year anniversary podcast! That being said, vote for your favorite and tell us a little bit about what you like us. I have set this poll for multiple votes should you have multiple favorites! You MAY also discuss what you hate about us, but please be tactful as this is meant in good clean fun, and some of us are rather sensitive...

Keep in mind that at the time of this posting, Scar Da Kookee's debut has not yet been posted. So you MAY want to wait and listen to Episode 17 (which should be up in a few days or so) before voting. Have fun!

Regards,

Darth Groovy

Lynk because basically if Billy Dee Williams and Crocodile Dundee had a love child it would be Lynk and his Australian chocolatey ass. Also Jeff because he is like the result of Emilio Estevez from the Breakfast Club meets Dirty Dancing's Patrick Swayze and they merge with Marty McFly to then proceed to make sweet love to Sixteen Candles' Molly Ringwald to produce Jeff, the spawn of the amalgamation of everything 80's.

But in all seriousness I did prefer it when Jeff and Lynk were on the cast, so much so in fact, that I don't even listen to it anymore. I can already hear the over zealous griefing, "how do you know it was better if you haven't listened to it since then?" Well it's simple really; during the podcasts that I did listen to it was pretty clear that the factual discussion of the topic on hand usually came from those two. Then for the most part the rest of the cast added their opinions and quips followed by the implied imaginary "dah dum psh" and also imaginary awkward silence. So this podcast that is supposed to revolve around the discussion of video games and which is supposedly centered around LucasArts, is more like camp fire chit chat.

Lynk because basically if Billy Dee Williams and Crocodile Dundee had a love child it would be Lynk and his Australian chocolatey ass. Also Jeff because he is like the result of Emilio Estevez from the Breakfast Club meets Dirty Dancing's Patrick Swayze and they merge with Marty McFly to then proceed to make sweet love to Sixteen Candles' Molly Ringwald to produce Jeff, the spawn of the amalgamation of everything 80's.

I should put this in my sig

Also, "Random past member who is no longer with us due to conflicting duties, Please explain in detail." wouldn't it have been easier to just include Lynk and Jeff in the poll as well?

Groovy:

You have a pimp name and a great noise for your cell phone.

Jae:

I heard your laugh in Doom III.

Niner:

You have a two-track mind, and it's really funny.

leXX:

You're got an orsome accent.

Bill:

I can't even work out your personality.

Rhett:

See above.

Gonk:

You're amusing, but you made me look up Gonk.

Scar:

I can't make a judgment because you didn't even do anything weird.

Voted leXX, mainly because I'm afraid she would hurt me if I didn't.

However, I think everyone involved has done a wonderful job. I listened more frequently when Jeff and Lynk were involved, but that does not mean I think less of the rest of the contributors. I admire all of you because you are voluntarily doing something that I wouldn’t do if you paid me. I applauded you all, both current and past cast members.

• 3 months later...

Everyone brings their own unique spin. Jeff and Lynk are definitely the most well informed on the widest range of things coming up. Groovy is a great presenter, Jae and Lexxy bring the all important ladies perspective and Niner is the clown. Billy's no nonsense approach is also very cool.

Would love to see more Rhett of course, but I hear he's busy doing ceramics and woodworking.

Kudos to Scar, it would be hard coming in later into the piece. He's done well for a youngster.

I did pick Lexxy because she's not afraid to pull people up on air when others are talking about eating people ;)

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK ALL

mtfbwya

• 4 months later...

Archived