Home

Newbiemodder's Mods - TSL

newbiemodder

Hey guys and gals...just an update on the Trials of Darth Herrco mod. Coming along very well I think...figure it's proabably 75-80% done. Pretty happy so far. Have another module and a half to finish plus some things to tie it all together.

Here are some random pics...

picture.php?albumid=746&pictureid=9099

picture.php?albumid=746&pictureid=9100

picture.php?albumid=746&pictureid=9098

picture.php?albumid=746&pictureid=9101

picture.php?albumid=746&pictureid=9102

Thanks to all who have given me some help so far...you know who you are.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Update: Things have slowed a little during the summer months with other things taking up my modding time. Kind of hit a slump on some dialog which is also adding to the slowdown. Hate writing dialogs :wornout: Also, I've decided to expand Herrco's last challenge area. Going to reskin an additional area which should be pretty cool when finished. All this means completion will not be as soon as I expected. Sorry

Pic's

picture.php?albumid=746&pictureid=9186

picture.php?albumid=746&pictureid=9188

picture.php?albumid=746&pictureid=9187

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey all, getting back into the modding stuff now that summer is coming to an end. Had something banging around in my head so I decided to tackle it before restarting my story mods.

It was inspired by the return of Canderis to our modding community. ( I knew he would be back ). He was looking for area mods to do and I suggested Mos Eisley for K2. Well, not really sure where he and SS are going with their, ahem, project.....I decided to do it myself.

So, here are some ruff pics. REALLY ruff. Buildings have not been textured yet. Just doing the layout.

I plan to release this as a MODDING RESOURCE for other modders to use, hopefully. It will just be the area itself. It will be up to others to fill it with all the goodies.

Here are some pics

picture.php?albumid=746&pictureid=9258

picture.php?albumid=746&pictureid=9257

picture.php?albumid=746&pictureid=9256

Once this is done, I will return to The Trials of DArth Herrco, then hopefully ONderon Expansion,.

Y'all come back now, y'hear....................

Is there any chance the Mos Eisley models could work in KotOR 1?

Sure, I can run the model thru Kaurora for a K1 version. No problemo.

Might I suggest a larger landing area for the Ebon hawk than the one seen in KotOR1?

It's been a while since I played K1 so the memory is a little foggy. I am basing my docking bays on Ep4 NH Falcon escape as well as images collected from google. They seem kind of small and compact.

Looking good, newbiemodder!

Nice work. You're just such a badass.

Thanks. My ego appreciates it.

Very nice! I'm curious as to where you are going to get the textures from.

I was just going to port them......just kidding. I will do my best to find something similar to K1 pics. I know there is a nice sand ground texture on K2 Korriban. I hope to match the blue sky as close as possible and find a similar sand/stone texture for the buildings. The nice thing about Tatooine is that most of the buildings are similar in color and texture. Not a whole lot of variation. K1 textures will provide a good base for comparison.

Fantastic! Still trying to get K2 to work on Windows 7. D; Let's have a contest shall we? Who finishes first: me getting KotOR II to work on W7 or you finishing this mod? IMO, it's pretty clear you're going to win. x.x I'll be missing out on one hell of a mod. Keep up the excellent work.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived