Home

XWA One Year Thread Part VII: Shadows of the Forum

Huh... This forum is become less reliable than my car.

They are about the same age if I remember correctly...

I hope it can stay running for at least a week this time. That would be nice...

We have posting records to break! *shakes fist*

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8 years ago today i left fort leonard wood missouri for failing every pt test i took and missing ship day to get recycled, 1 year ago today i returned to the better training site, fort benning, georgia...where i learned to man the **** up and now im a scout. :D

of course i have to work tonight...4 and a half hours. going to raid the chinese buffet before i go in. maybe have like 10 plates. i be hungry. workout after work, good times...

Stressed.

Work sucks this week. Girlfriend is moving. And now my mother and GF are at each others throats... more or less.

Any one of these things are enough stress to deal with for a month on it's own. All at the same time is almost too much to handle.

Gloria Estefan is in the audience tonight. Her kid is playing drums in one of the bands in the concert...

No added pressure, though... :rolleyes:

I need a vacation. Or to go to sleep and not wake up for 5 years.

Either/or...

Crack:

Too much to go into... Mostly it's my mom thinking the worst of my girlfriend right now. And my GF needing a place to stay for a few nights, and not understanding why my mom won't let her and the kids crash at the house. Ugly words were spoken. On both sides.

It's a mess. Basically, as it looks at the moment, I will have to keep them at least 5-miles apart until one of the 3 of us dies.

I'm not happy right now. This was building for a while... But I was hoping that this wasn't going to be the week it all blew up... Seeing as I'm working 50+ long, hard hours in 4 days.

But it was not to be...

Kuuki:

I feel you pain. I graduated high school into a bleak recession... And spent most of the 5 years before I started college unemployed or working some of the crappiest jobs ever just to make it.

At the moment I'm not loving my job right now... But I'm damn glad to have it!

I spent all day today at work wondering what I would do if i had a magic genie and 3 wishes.

Some of the ideas I had

Being able to create a Dream Star ship which would allow me to develope and produce all associated technologies on and for the ship as well as, an Anti-Gravity generator, or inertialess field, a reactionless thruster that would allow several hundred gravities of thrust and a 100% efficient matter to energy conversion power plant

Perfect health and Immortality (stop aging)

Become the best in the world at something. Martial arts, curling, flying, some scientific field....

A way to create food from basic matter and solve starvation.

The means to keep all the above to myself and stop people trying to steal it or copy it unless I allowed it

Money wasn't really an issue, i figure if i got a hold of some uber technology money wouldn't matter to me anymore

thinking of showing up late at work today...why would i want to spend more than 5 hours at that place anyways. ugh. going to go get some breakfast and then go to work...not really keep track of the time. im going on military leave of absence in 3 weeks anyways, and next week i'm not working at all there (calling off the 1 day they got me scheduled lol)

getting my landlords to make me a lease for this place so i dont end up homeless like back in winter (my ex took all my basic training moneys and spent it on who the **** knows, leaving no money in my account though i begged her to leave some for at least 2 months of rent). speaking of my ex, she found some new sucker.

new person at work is a bitch, and funny to find out her brother used to be in my platoon, that is until he killed a baby and is now serving time in jail for it. small world.

Got my Minimoog Voyager yesterday! It's awesome. Though I did manage to erase a bunch of factory presets that can't be recovered without connecting it to a computer and downloading a bunch of crap :dozey: But whatever - I don't care much about the presets; in fact, I'll probably delete them all anyway so I have room to store my own sounds. More than half the fun is definitely in crafting your own sounds!

**** me out of my plans that is! so i'll be going active duty if i can't go on the deployment and if it's faster to go active than wait til the other unit goes to afghanistan. im sick of working at walmart, and this damn dental appointment bull**** is pissing me off, it ****ed me out of training hours at basic and it's possibly ****ing me out of alot of money now. yeah, go combat arms they said...you'll get deployed and die they said. ****in pogs.

i still have a very very small chance of making the deployment. im so mad though cause i do not want to be sitting on my ass in rear detachment learning NOTHING about my mos,as all the scout sgts will be away doing real training, while im stuck doing ****ty details on drill weekend and having to suck walmarts weener to make rent. i wish i would have known this would happen a month or 2 ago then i'd have went and got my stupid college **** done so i could go wing more ****ing exams on **** i won't remember or even be of any use to me anytime anywhere.

i have done too many extractions on teeth that have come out in several pieces. Sometimes we have to cut the tooth in two or more pieces with a drill to facilitate taking them out. Had two patients today that needed their teeth sectioned before I could get them out.

Archived