Home

XWA One Year Thread Part VII: Shadows of the Forum

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So do I, which is why it's so weird that I'm remembering all this stuff. Well, that and I didn't think you could really do stuff like math in your dreams. But no joke, a couple of times when I've been really stumped on a programming problem, the solution has come to me in a dream. My very last programming project in college was like that. I had one more thing to fix and I just couldn't figure it out, so I went to sleep. Then a few hours later I dreamed the solution and woke up. I typed it in, it worked, I submitted the project, and said goodbye to school forever.

lol@k_k that's how my relationship was all the time. lmfao. and yeah she did absolutely nothing to help my self esteem, just kept downing me and downing me. and right after graduating basic too, so yeah...we are still friends but may get back together, i have no idea. If we don't get back together, I'm definitely not going to be looking anymore, i'll live a comfortable life working part-time, having freedom to do whatever the **** i want, not worrying about waiting around for eternities being "company" when i just sit and watch tv or do whatever she asks of me only to be treated like dirt when i have an opinion she doesn't agree with. so yeah, **** that ****..unless we both change in the next month or so, but i don't see it happening.

If anything I learned about relationships. be happy with yourself first. Then anything else happens is just a bonus. My wife loves it when I go curling or go on bike trips because i get a confidence and swagger that really makes me look sexy to her.

Now I am just a fixer upper. and if she does a good enough job she should be able to retire in 10 years and let me pay the bills.

Got hearing aids last wednesday. When I got them it felt like i was finally out of a fog and had been living underwater for the last 10 years. I am hearing things I normally could not hear. It is amazing. I went to the local hooters saturday and it was LOUD with music blaring and such. But i could still understand what people were saying next to me when I normally wouldn't be able to.

Yes, I enjoy hooters and looking at the ladies. Food isn't all that great tho

not having a contract cell phone is really screwing with my nerves right now. getting in touch with specific people is hard without one. needing assistance printing a paper for a stupid class tomorrow, and other ****, but can't get in contact without a ****ing cell phone. god dammit. :mad:

Then I'll take two! One in British Racing Green, the other in Ferrari Red!

With the overtime I put in this weekend... and a little leverage on my credit cards... I should be able to swing it! :dozey:

:joy:

Oh... And by the way: I'm tired. All work and no play makes ed... uh... *YAWN*... er... ZzzzzzzZZZzzzzz...

Bowling win for me last night: I made the 4-7-10 split for the first time in my memory, perhaps for the first time in my life. I've made the 6-7-10 before (remember, I made the 6-7 to take $20 from my brother), but never the mirror leave until last night (I think). :D

Archived