Home

Kotor lll interesting.

battle111

Eh I'm guessing English might not be your first language? Anyway if TOR fails then there just might be a chance for a K3 -- if LA is smart they'd give us one anyway.

If??? It's been out how long now? By now it's either a success or failure, right?

hi

Does anybody known's does truly gana be a kotor lll game l founded some images of it and does anybody known's when it will be realesed ???:clone::stormmask:c3po3::wan:

p.s l'm just thinking that's all:) if lucasart's truly gana make it.

At this point, it's probably very unlikely that there will be a KotOR 3 soon. But I think that it may be possible for them to make a KotOR 3 some time, years from now, because sometimes developers like to revive franchises.

*Torches Q's house, American embassies*

:rofl:

yes you right duster !!!!

Many gamers complain of that.But developers don't listen to them.Even BF3 didn't had SP!BF3 has awesome graphics but no SP?!Lucasarts didn't made another Jedi knight for so long but atleast modders costumize both of the JK's.Same thing for KOTOR.The older the game is the more mods it will have.But it also comes down for is the game good(do gamers like it,do gamers enjoy it).If the game is liked then gamers will create mods.

Sorry if i went off-topic

When were they disrespectful to us?

I don't hate LucasArts but releasing a KotOR II that some said was sh*t compared to KotOR 1, releasing it early and had much content cut, and trying to milk as much money as possible from all KotOR fans by releasing a bundle pack with no changes (improvements) made, not even in graphics is viewed by some as disrespectful.

Other people's words, not mine.

They might make another game in that world- after kotor 2 but it will not be done by Bioware and it would be a separate story without the characters we know. I can see something that might touch on Bastila's child. Or a few generations down but it would be the same design as kotor.

In Lucas arts eyes Revan's story was closed by the book.

I don't hate LucasArts but releasing a KotOR II that some said was sh*t compared to KotOR 1, releasing it early and had much content cut, and trying to milk as much money as possible from all KotOR fans by releasing a bundle pack with no changes (improvements) made, not even in graphics is viewed by some as disrespectful.

Other people's words, not mine.

What other changes can be done for KOTOR?I don't see nothing that needs change or nothing that needs to be added.But yeah,it's bad that they rushed to release it making it small.

What do you mean when you say that?

I think that logan23 means that lucasarts don't want the KOTOR stories to evoce arround Revan anymore.Or they just want to restart the story because they think Revan becomed popular enough.

your right Blix but still l wonder why does lucasart's doesn't respect there fans ???

I don't know why either, I think it must have something to do with the mass majority of gamers or target audience or something -- which is weird considering K1 was awarded game of the year and K2, while a bit lackluster in comparison DID get some favorable reviews. I guess in the end LA just doesn't see the fan's choice as the favorable/mass choice :argh:

What other changes can be done for KOTOR?I don't see nothing that needs change or nothing that needs to be added.But yeah,it's bad that they rushed to release it making it small.

I never said KotOR needed to be changed. Greatest Star Wars game of all time. I said that others said that KotOR II was crap compared to KotOR I.

Archived