Home

The XWA.net One-Year Thread VIII: Heir to the Forum

Wildstar

all the stores around my area are out of .22 ammo...thanks obama!!!!!!!!!!.

Nope

It is "Obamascare" caused by survivalists, hoarders, and people who firmly believe Obama is going to create a law to ban their guns. Most all other ammunition has been restocked except for .22. Just like in 2008 it took about 8 months for stores to be restocked.

And now you know how closely the NRA works with Gun and Ammo manufactures on hype, and how you play right into their greedy bloody hands

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nope

It is "Obamascare" caused by survivalists, hoarders, and people who firmly believe Obama is going to create a law to ban their guns. Most all other ammunition has been restocked except for .22. Just like in 2008 it took about 8 months for stores to be restocked.

And now you know how closely the NRA works with Gun and Ammo manufactures on hype, and how you play right into their greedy bloody hands

i was being sarcastic with the 'thanks obama'

i'm not a member of the nra, they bitch way too much and you're right about the fear invokers. :rolleyes: that's why i had to go to d.c. and see for myself what the big ****ing deal was. sure they barricaded it off, but you could still go see the 'open air' memorials and monuments. i stopped watching tv a long time ago because of all the political bull****, that is so obvious once you watch it for 12 hours straight hearing the same recycled bull**** over and over and over.

i love guns, and everybody should have a firearm in their house, at least 1 per household as a requirement, much like smoke alarms and fire extinguishers, first aid kits come in handy as a first response.

also i think they should legalize marijuana. :)

had a decent class day today....besides my algebra quiz. i dont even know what grade i'll get. i'm thinking a 0...cause i don't understand any of it, even going over it i'll be like alright i get it but then i forget like not even 5 minutes later..so it's pretty hopeless! i try to follow along in class but i'm so far behind....and other students don't get it either. think ill just take it again in my last semester...my other classes i'm doing great in...hopefully the next concepts or whatever i can make sense of. meh.

pretty much blew that date off with that other pof chick. idk, just seems pointless.

Everything is looking good right now...going to do a little homework, have to give a persuasive speech next week or so, doing it on joining the national guard, it's like a bonus mission for me, because there is more than a reward other than an A for doing good, i may get leads for a recruiter, and in turn if they sign up, I will get a Recruitment and Retention Ribbon, which is worth some promotion points!!! Also it will help me if I ever want to be a recruiter's assistant, or a recruiter, I'll have some experience, which is great.

too my Marlin 981t, .22 rifle to the range today to zero her in for squirrel season...50 yard range, only took 6 bullets to get her zeroed! Afterwards I went scouting for a hunting spot closer to my place, and found an awesome location. Walked in the woods there for an hour, once squirrel season opens I think I'll take a dive deeper into the woods there, I was only about 1km from my car. Wanna go about 5km in, less traffic noise, which the animals don't like.

thinking of buying Halo Combat Evolved and Halo Reach, to complete my halo collection....i wish they'd throw Halo 2 on 360, but nooo...grrr. i'd like to play them in sequence. heh.

thinking of hitting gamestop and getting the buy 2 get one deal, but i think i'd get a better deal off of amazon minus the waiting period.

went a bit crazy with the gamestop sale...i'm now a pro member, and convinced myself to buy Halo CE, Halo Reach, Modern Warfare 3, Black Ops, Black Ops II, and Homefront.

price came to about $90, so it wasn't that bad of a deal honestly...now to choose which to play first. :joy:

Just helped host a ladies luncheon for my wife, and 4 of her friends (plus one).

went real well.

been playing X-com: Enemy unknown. Really enjoy the series. In the earlier versions I often used an editor to make it super easy. At least the research tree is fairly simple

No, as someone in a long term relationship, there are things you do because you love the person you are with dearly, not because you want to.

I have to deal with my eventual Mother in Law. I do NOT like her. At all. But I do it with a smile on my face because it means a lot to my lady.

Side Note: Got her pokemon X and a Nintendo 3ds for her birthday..... now I want to play the pokemans.

i beat Far Cry 3....now onto COD4:Modern Warfare-Black Ops II after i do the reward bonus mission haha

bonus mission was beyond retarded....i dont even know what it was implying?

anyways, i put COD4: MW in and beat it on regular, next up is MW2, then 3, then black ops, black ops 2, then Homefront, then the halo series. I am getting my gamerscore back up lol.

Archived