Home

The XWA.net One-Year Thread VIII: Heir to the Forum

Wildstar

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

****in gamestop bros......

just got 3 more preowned games...army of two 40th day and army of two devils cartel and the freebie was a $10 game so i got Sniper Ghost Warrior...and i also purchased limited edition of battlefield 4 with the premium **** so going to pick that up at midnight.

have a lot of games to get my gamerscore up now!!!!!!! glad it will transfer to xbox one lol.

some interesting stuff this week...

tomorrow i do my advising deal for next semester...switching my major to criminal justice.

My landlord informed me that the apartment downstairs will soon be available...my buddy just got a new job around the corner so hopefully he's not a snot about the place and we can be roommates lol it'd only be $100 more for me and we'd split the electric bill, all the other utilities are included plus the high speed internet.

didnt get to do my speech today...but wednesday i will, going to get an A or A+ that is for damn sure!!!!!! compared to the **** i saw this morning, i'm a ****in awesome speaker. lol

battlefield 4, anybody else getting it?
Probably not.

At least not until I "finish" Skyrim (with all the DLC) and Forza 4... And either one could take months of constant playing... Years at the rate I play them these days.

Then again: I'll probably get a XBone as soon as those goals get accomplished anyway.

I am working the next 2 nights... concurrently with the World Series happening about 3 or 4 blocks away.

My dream: Rehearsal ends early tomorrow night, I catch the subway long before the end of the game, and I'm sitting safe and sound on the couch when the Sox win the series.

My nightmare: The series goes to game 7, the show runs late, teardown runs long, and I get stuck trying to get home at the same time that the Sox win, at Fenway, on Halloween Night (which is already a busy, crazy night in a city full of drunk college kids in costume, just looking for another party.)

And really... the only way that scenario can get worse... is if they lose.

Then, in that case, I seriously doubt I'll even attempt to leave my office that night. I'll just sleep here... thanks. Unless the ensuing riot starts to look like they are just going to tear or burn the building down... then I'll flee.

I'm not looking forward to finding out which way it goes.

My work is reorganizing the warehouse to be more efficient, basically moving everything thing around. Seems the Corporate HQ is giving them an increased budget for the project until the end of the year. So until it is done, i am forced to work an extra hour each day. Because of my schedule being changed so I can curl this means Tuesday morning I get done at 1am, and have to be back at work at 10am. I have about a 20 minute commute one way

Today? this morning? last night? after work i got home and cleaned out the insides of the two pumpkins we are carving for Halloween. Don't have time to separate out the seeds and roast them.

and yes, we are one of the houses that give out full sized candy bars. "Fun" size is only to be made fun of.

I have a busy Sunday coming up. I'm running the scoring table for a tournament one of my youth bowler friends put together, and it should be the first real test of my brackets/tournament gear (I bought a new laptop and a laser printer over the summer).

blew my speech out of the water, downside was not ENOUGH TIME. pretty pissed cuase i wanted to do a Q&A session at the end...**** ****in sucks, cause i was more concerned about getting leads instead of a grade...but i think i got an A+ anyways.

had a dream this morning that i was forced to take an 'experimental' pill that was being tested on soldiers, there was someone else who had taken the pill and was still living after 3 days, i took it like a man, chewed it up n swallowed, and told the people who made me do it that i would outperform the other guy. probably one of the better dreams i've had in a long time.

Won my 3rd curling game of the season.

My Team 0 0 3 0 2 0 1 3

Opponnet 3 1 0 1 0 1 0 0

It was a rough start, I gave up 3 in the first end to my opponent after a couple failed takeouts that overcurled. Then in the 2nd end I could have scored one or two, but with a hard takout I could have scored four. ended up botched the takeout real bad and gave my opponent another point

So I was down 4 in the 3rd end. Ended up finally scoring 3, then holding my opponent to 1.

IN the 7th end I was down one, and had three in the house, after my opponents hammer shot it was less then an inch that I scored 1 ( a steal)

Finally in the last end, my vice made a takeout that practically kissed a guard on it's way in and took out my opponents shot rock. I was sitting 2, but they were only in the 8 foot circle on the outside. my opponent tried to draw and failed. So in a moment of aggressiveness I did a raise on one of my center guards right down to the pin . my opponent had no clue what I was trying to do, and couldn't get close to the house.

i had so much junk food today holy ****.....2 medium pizzas from dominos...lol **** it my weight's not coming off anyway even though i'm in the gym about 5 times a week. wondering if it's a thyroid issue, or if i just need to stop eating altogether. hmmm......

Use a Calorie Calculator.

For me if i cam taking in over 2000 calories a day, it really doesn't matter how much I work out. The real loss comes when I keep under 2000 calories and work out

basically, i have to start starving myself, and then have my body being forced to burn off the stored fat. I really have a problem starving myself since i start losing the ability to concentrate, and that could be really bad at my work when I am driving around in a 3 ton forklift

i think my problem lies with eating under, like way under...and my metabolism just giving me the double middle fingers and my body storing the fat. then again, i havent been to the dr to have my weight or body fat percentage really analyzed...maybe i should consider doing that since im still on tricare..

today i had 2 tests...the algebra quiz which i think i did alright on besides not having enough time to do 4 out of 13 problems...and a sociology test that one was a little tricky but i changed a bunch of my answers and have a pretty solid feeling i did alright.

I finished Battlefield 4 on hard yesterday, shorter than i expected it to be, but since most of that game is based around the multiplayer, that's alright. i have to beat it 2 more times to get the different ending achievements, plus there are other achievements to get, probably be a dickhead and play through on the easiest setting so i can ace it hahaha.

RECON class in multiplayer is GREAT. it really feels like being a scout. lol love it.

Now i think i'm going to play through all of the Army of Two games, does anyone here have them, i would be happy to go through a cooperative session on them!!!

OK... this is my post for today, then.

I was hoping to get a bunch of stuff done today... but I'm feeling kinda blah. Maybe I'll take some meds and a nap and see if it helps at all, and perhaps I can tackle everything I needed to do a bit later.

Saw Enders game, surprisingly a good adaption of the book. Granted a lot of content had to be taken out, and some changes to the basic plot. Bean seems to be nothing more then a cheerleader, not the Genetic super genius he is in the book. Also it seems Petra is portrayed as the love interest, even tho she is more practical in the book.

Still i think it better explained in the movie then the book of the major plot in the end.

Archived