Home

The One Year Thread 2015: The Forum Awakens

Keyan Farlander

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone crapped the bathroom at work today. :dozey:

This happens a lot in restaurants with older clientele. I sh*t you not. It's my guess that the seniors are incontinent or demented and have the matter taken care of in the home, but their younger relatives spontaneously run off to the restaurant with them in tow, not thinking 'Hey, what if grandpa has to go to the bathroom while we're there?' Grandpa wanders back to the bathroom, thinking he's suddenly young again, and makes a royal mess of the stall.

When I was at Shari's restaurant, someone actually got it up on the ceiling. That mess was legendary.

Fortunately, I'm the cook. :max: I cook everyone's food, so I'm the one who gets a free pass on dealing with the sh*tty bathroom scenario...

I noticed allready that the students are back.. made the mistake of riding my motorcycle.

A car stops at a intersection in the left lane, before a crosswalk to let a person pass. I a min the right lane and move on once the person passes in front of me. Collage student coming in from the left decides to make a left turn, and wonders why she almost runs into me... even tho I was in the right lane she decides to turn into it.

Then further on, about 3 blocks away from needing to make a left turn, so i need to be in the left lane, for the left turn only lane at a stoplight. Another kid decides to speed up, pass me on my right, and cut infront of me so she can make a left turn also. the the car in front of her slows down to a stop to make a left turn 1 block before the stoplight intersection, i change lanes before having to slow down, then she decides to do the same thing and almsot run me off the road.

Glad i had my helmet on, if i didn't i probably would have gotten into an accident

Well, class was...class. My math teacher managed to find a way to make vectors more confusing then the last guy who tried to teach it too me. Had to drop that last class out of fright I was going to have an anurism.

This time though, I have thursday afternoons and evenings free. And a 3 hour break between my second class of the day and math. Lots of time for sitting in the math extra help center.

Besides that, I have a company outing tonight! A base ball game for the local minor league team. And I'm probably going to have to miss that in favor of doing homework for the other hardest class the school has to offer.

This semester is going to be a barrel of laughs, I can tell already.

Switching gears, I've always wanted to drive a motorcycle. Just, around me, that doesn't seem feasible. Only get 6 months or so of driving, and I need my car to carry tools to job sites. As well as spare parts, computers, ect.

see now, I have no idea where you getting direction from.

So far, I know about the size of the grid. and what to make 0's in what order.

He was trying to describe them in terms of 3d sheets, and time and space.

Also, I had to keep reminding him to stop skipping mathematical steps. he would change 2 rows at the same time, and I would have to ask him to show the math he just did in his head.

see now, I have no idea where you getting direction from.

So far, I know about the size of the grid. and what to make 0's in what order.

He was trying to describe them in terms of 3d sheets, and time and space.

Also, I had to keep reminding him to stop skipping mathematical steps. he would change 2 rows at the same time, and I would have to ask him to show the math he just did in his head.

Was he using a dry erase board? :dozey: If so, it's possible he was sniffing the markers...

guess i can cross 'being fined for parking in a handicap spot' off my bucket list.

a tire warehouse burnt to the ground the other day and they have 2 side streets i usually park on barricaded off, so there's limited parking...and the DETOUR sign happened to be right above the handicap sign, which i was in a rush and didn't see...$50 down the toilet.

BUT THAT'S OK. NOT LIKE I GIVE A ****.

and waking up this morning to find a people's magazine subscription renewed for $68 added fuel to last night's fire. called and was on ****ing off with automated person for 10 minutes before i got a human ****ing being. at least i didnt get pulled over on the way to school or back since i forgot my wallet on the way out.

Spent some quality time in the extra help center yesterday. 3 hours to be exact.

Just going over vectors with the tutor. She got me to a place where I thought I would be ok, and gave me a printout with questions and answers. I go home to try the questions on my own, and I get get one of the 3 I tried to come out with the correct answer. *sigh* guess I'm going back on Tuesday.

Good news though, my aunt is coming up from Pennsylvania for a visit! She was supposed to bring my cousin and her new bf (haven't seen her for ages), but my cousin backed out at the last minute. Even still, always good to see family you don't see every day.

Vacation starts today. Hooray.

I might be too exhausted to truly appreciate it yet...

Gotta do some laundry, have my car looked at, then pack for a week on the Cape.

Also, I have to make sure my mom can fend for herself while I'm away.

So... relaxation hasn't really started yet. In fact... vacation planning seems pretty stressful...

Archived