Home

the first game you ever played

Zygomaticus

Originally posted by Paragon_Leon

i can proudly say that the very first game i played was the Star Wars Arcade game from Atari, in the arcade hall.

Yeah that was cool, it was also the first game I can remember that you could actually sit inside.

it's some tv game show, kinda like jeopardy...but it's also for computer, and you gotta track down Carmen Sandiego, it was pretty fun, played it at school alot, until some kid deleted my file. hehe

My first REAL pc game i played tho, was either Joshua and the Battle of Jericho or TIE Fighter. The first star wars game I EVER played was TIE Fighter though. the old dos floppy disk version. hehe

The first game I played was an old game on the Macinthosh Classic. Unfortunantly I dont remember the name. It is basicly a pixel hellicopter flying from left to right of the screen with a little stick man hanging off it. You could control the height and speed of the heli while pressing spacebar would drop the stick man. You had to land him into a hay basket that was passing by at the bottom of the screen. Every time the hay stack would leave the screen he'll come back with a faster horse and then it gets harder.

It wasn't fun but it was the only game I undderstood since I was like 6 years old. I remember on that same Mac was the LunarLander game but being young it frustrated me and .... we needed a new keyboard :p

Then we got the classic Nintendo system. I played DuckHunt and Mario Brothers soo many times. It is surpising how durable those controlers were with all the bashing they got from little tods as myself!

Originally posted by duder

I know that game.....but cant think from where!!! Could you tell me more? :confused:

there are many versions of that game

where in usa is carmen

where in the world

where in time

its like an educational game which improves your world history and geography, helped me a lot when i was young:D

The very first, first, first, first game I played was a primitive horse-racing game where you bet on what horse would win and that is it. No money no nothing. But I can barely remember it so I don't count it. SimCity was right after that. SimCity is the king of all simulation games.

Archived