Home

How many hours of sleep do you get

JR2000Z

How many hours of sleep do you get (regularly)  

32 members have voted

1. 1. How many hours of sleep do you get (regularly)

• 1 hour
    • 2 hours
    • 3 hours
    • 4 hours
    • 5 hours
    • 6 hours
    • 7 hours
    • 8 hours
    • 9 hours
    • 10 hours

He says hellishly early. Does he have to be at school at 7:15 in the morning? Just wondering cause that is when I have to be there. Yet I still get 8 hours of sleep. I really miss out on a lot of good t.v. programs. Thank goodness I have a VCR.

I get 10 hours of sleep depending on if i'm forced to go to bed or not. if i'm forced to go to bed, it takes me anywhere from 1-3 hours for me to get to sleep. kinda sucks...i go to bed at around 10-11, and wake up from around 9-10. so i guess i get 9 hours of sleep...

Usually about 6hrs. 30min.

I go to bed at 11:00, read till around 12:00, then ihave to get up for school at around 6:30. Sometimes i get an hour or half an hour more, but thats pretty rare.

BTW, i hate school starting at 7:20. I changed schools this year and my old school started at 8, which makes a BIG difference.

well it depends on how many threads on the Lucas Forums are good to reply to :D :D :p

Cause the UScome home from work and school when we go to bed already.... so i stay arround and wait untill someone posts something good. untill that time im photoshopping or Flash-ing :D

i think 4 to 5 hours... i dont need more... i sleep in the bus and the train to school :D so i just catch up there :D :D :p and saturday i sleep untilll 11 in the morning :D

wraith.jpg

"Begging your pardon, sir, but you're crazy enough

to be a Wraith." -Garik Loran-

Until you've crewed with me for a few years, kid,

you jave no idea what 'crazy means." -Han Solo-

Archived