Home

Getting to know each other

Com Raven

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Jebus Esio (alias)

Hobbies: Gaming, watching movies, modding KotOR, gaming, sleeping and gaming.

Favourite Songs: Songs by The Who, Queen and Stevie Wonder. 21st century music SUCKS. I'm one of the only kids who likes old songs where I live. Other kids are into rap, which 90% of the time they don't understand what they're listening to.

There is one good rap song. "Tricky" A cookie to whoever guesses the name of the artist.

Favourite Games: KotOR Series, Jedi Academy, Star Wars Galaxies, Far Cry, Lord Of The Rings Online, World Of Warcraft, Battlefront 2.

Most Awaited Games: KotOR 3.

Occupation: Student. I plan on going to college and getting a Bachelor's or Master's degree in game design.

Hobbies: Gaming, Writing, Modding, music

Likes: Exploring Vvardenfel in Morrowind, Modding JA and Kotor, Writing fanfictions or roleplays, Guitar Hero

Dislikes: Idiots and ignorant people

I listen to a lot of music. I am heavily influenced by music and I usually listen to music while I am writing my fanfictions. My favorite bands include AC/DC, Guns and Roses, Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Ozzy Osbourne, the Scorpions, Van Hailen and Dragonforce.

• 2 weeks later...
I'd be happier if they just stopped forming those bands but hey...

Hello newbies, bow to me :carms:

Thanks but I'd rather not... that usually ends with someone being kicked in the face most likely the noob in the situation.

Alright, so I've been hovering here a few weeks so I haven't properly introduced myself. My name's Heather, I'm 16 and Scottish. I'm impatient, stubborn and the most lethargic workaholic you'll ever meet. I get nervous around younger people incase they prove to be more accomplished than I am.

I love writing stories, or rather starting to write them and then forgetting to finish them. My current goals include learning to code in a language that isn't Basic, but as with many other intellectually challenging pursuits that's been shoved in my "I'll do it at summer" list.

I have wildly varied musical taste, including but not limited to industrial metal, electro and pop music old and new. Some of my favourite artists/bands are Goldfrapp, David Bowie, Blondie, Arch Enemy, Rammstein, Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Cansei De Ser Sexy.

Games-wise I prefer platformers and RPGs (Currently I favour WRPGs, but I've been a veteran of JRPGs in the past), though that's not to say I won't attempt anything else if the mood takes me.

That's about it, really. For now. ... *Waves*

Alright, so I've been hovering here a few weeks so I haven't properly introduced myself. My name's Heather, I'm 16 and Scottish. I'm impatient, stubborn and the most lethargic workaholic you'll ever meet. I get nervous around younger people incase they prove to be more accomplished than I am.

You're Scottish? Coooool! The Scottish are awsome! :D

I have wildly varied musical taste, including but not limited to industrial metal, electro and pop music old and new. Some of my favourite artists/bands are Goldfrapp, David Bowie, Blondie, Arch Enemy, Rammstein, Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Cansei De Ser Sexy.

And where are Queen on that list? :o

And you call your self British... :xp:

Not if they're neds, or called Gordon Brown...

Yeah... If they're called Gordon Brown you take the word awsome, take away the wsome and replace it with sshole... :xp:

Every time I think of Queen I think of Gladiators.

Gladiators? Any particular reason why?

I usually think of my mother and murder....

Mammaaaa.... Just killed a man... Put a gun against his head.... Pulled my trigger now he's dead... Mammaaaa... Life had just begun.. But now i've gone and thrown it all away.... MAmmaaaa! Oooooh! Didn't mean to make you cry.... *sings quietly in the corner thinking about what a muppet Gordon Brown is and what I would like to do to him if I was locked in a small room with only him and a fork for company...* :xp:

Archived