Home

Getting to know each other

Com Raven

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Well... let's put it this way... whenever I meet someone for the first time... and I tell them my name... their first reaction is:

"LuKE!!! I aM YoU'Re FaThU!!!"

And usually... I end of using my sharp-tongue ;) ... I make BAD first impressions :lol:

Occupation: Currently... I'm a sound techie (I also help my friend with his DIY recording studio)... I also do gardening, construction work, and various other small, periodic jobs to make money... But now that school's started... I work a LOT on the weekends and a small bit after school.

Languages: I get by with my puny spanish vocab and my somewhat rudimentary Italian... English is my first though...

So...

My name's Dan, and I'm 15. And i am not going to tell you my socila security number and email address like some idiot though. :p

I live in Colorado.

My first language is english, and i know a little bit of spanish- just enough to recite say 1-100 in spanish, say about a couple dozen spanish verbs and other stuff.... I know just barely enough to say this: 'Yo no Hablo Mucho Espanol' (translation: I don't know tons of Spanish) Even then, that might be bad spnish grammer and i may have translated the word mucho wrong. should i have said Moy instead of mucho? ah, whatever. I personnally think that if mexicans come into our country they should learn our language, and visa versa. But then i have an idea- An International Translator, meant to translate any languge a person in speaking. You put them in your ears- like a couple of tiny headphones, and it translates a person's voice, tone, accent, and accounts for any and alll grammmtical and pronunciational mistakes. It only is effective if both people of two different languages both have it, but if only one person has one, there's still a mess of understanding problems.

To me, when i see people speaking spanish, it's like they're talking at a hundred MPH, but to them, my english is the same speed unless they know english well. But enough of that.

I am a die-hard starwars fan. I love starwars and all it's concepts. i have an old computer and a lowly XBox that con't paly any of the newer, nicer games.

I am currently unable to make any money until next summer, which is when my parents will actually let me get a job, cause there's some stupid 'underaged' working law where i live. I'm almost 16, and that law still applies to me, whihc is dumb! but i make what money i can from Christmas and Birthdays and the rare times i get to mow a person's lawn or something still.

My hobbies are Football and Gaming pretty much. i'm just an average american guy.

My occupation is goign to school.

I am a Christian.

I like to write fan fiction, although i haven't finished on what i'm writing yet, so i haven't posted it on this site yet for everyone to see.

Um... i dunno what else to say, except that i came up with the Arcesious name after watching Lord or the rings and having the favorite character is Aragon or whatever his anme was- not the aragon form that other movie. And going to school and hearing of some greek god guy called artemis, and i combined those two and came up with Arcesious.

But then i have an idea- An International Translator, meant to translate any languge a person in speaking. You put them in your ears- like a couple of tiny headphones, and it translates a person's voice, tone, accent, and accounts for any and alll grammmtical and pronunciational mistakes. It only is effective if both people of two different languages both have it, but if only one person has one, there's still a mess of understanding problems.

Yeah, God made one of those, it's called a brain.

Welcome though:D

• 3 weeks later...

Name: José Federico

Hobbies: gaming, music, soccer, volleyball, baseball and Star wars duh!

Favorite Music: Pink Floyd, The Doors, Rata Blanca, heavy metal and speed metal.

Favorite Games: Kotor series, Elder Scroll series, Total War series and a few more games.

Heritage: wow… Bask, Spanish, German and Italian.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Amy, a.k.a. Tysyacha Dvukh (3 fanfiction incarnations--the Jedi Exile, Darth Vader's vulnerable and unfortunate servant, and Luke Skywalker's latest apprentice)

Age: 28 (I just turned 28 today, and so far, I'm lovin' it!)

Location: USA, although I love everything Russian except Russian Communism

Disabilities: Cerebral palsy, two left feet, chronic weirdness, addiction to Pepsi

Living Heroes: Yeshua (Jesus), Jimmy Carter, George Lucas, my family and friends

Dead Heroes: Mahatma Gandhi, Siddhartha Gautama (Buddha), Lincoln, Kennedy, Martin Luther King, Jr., Casimir Pulaski, my grandma (1907-1999)

Favorite 10 Authors: Dostoevsky, Solzhenitsyn, Ayn Rand, Yevgeny Zamyatin, Nathaniel Branden, Stephen King, Philip Roth, Karen Traviss, machievelli, Jae Onasi :)

Three Wishes: True love, inner peace, and joy in everyone's lives

Philosophy: Eclectic

Hobbies: Playing computer games (NWN and KOTOR especially), reading, watching TV, writing, eating out, going to movies, blogging, hanging out, church, sleeping, petting my cat Sasha

Blog: http://tysyacha.livejournal.com/

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, my good people!

Name: Porche'

Personality: Shy, Funny, Easygoing, Kind

Hobbies: Drawing, Swimming, hangout with friends, playing video games, reading, music

Likes: Meeting new people, friends, family, imagine things, cheering everyone up, Star Wars :D

Dislikes: Meanies, people being sad

About me: Just a nice teenage girl trying to make it to college. I really want to go to an Art College when I grow up too. Luke Skywalker, Corran Horn, and Cade Skywalker are my favorite charcaters, along with Leia, Darth Talon, and Yoda.

So far, I'm an honor student. Drawing is my thing, and I LOVE ghost stories! I'm also glad that I'm here to share my fanfics and roleplays with you all. This forum is a great place to be. And I thank each and every one of you. Everyone here is like family, no matter who you are. :)

Archived