• 14-16
    • 17-19
    • 20-23
    • over 23

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 months later...

i was just looking though some old threads, (i do that when i'm bored *shrugs*) and i saw this one and thought ' ha ha maybe i can answer the biggest question known to man... well swamp -boba rhett's age. but alas no joy...

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

I'm this many.

*holds up hands*

anyway..

seeing as there are quite a few new members since this was posted it would interesting to see if the average age is any different :D

I'm 18. I feel like I'm on the brink of adulthood, which is kinda sad 'cause it means I'm gonna lose all the years of my childhood and nothing I do can bring any of it back or let me redo my mistakes. But, 'tis a good age since it means I can own an airsoft gun. Woohoo!!! Shooting holes in boxes is much more exhilarating than it sounds. ;):D

Originally posted by leXX

I'm over 23 and under 73 ;)

I did the math from a post you posted and found out how old you are. You're not old!!! I wish my teachers were all as young as you were... They're old!

I', 15, by the way. Don't turn 16 until this July. I know, I am a young one for a sopomore...

I'm 16 right now, but I voted for 17 cuz that what I'll be soon.

You know what... I feel old.... you wanna know why? Well... I'll tell you anyways :p. When My youngest unborn cousin (he/she is due pretty soon) is 16, I'll be 32!! I wouldn't be suprised if he/she called me Uncle!!! oh man..... that was a downer.... getting so old..... how do you guys do it? :D

Originally posted by Katarn07

I did the math from a post you posted and found out how old you are.

yeah i noticed that too

however rhett's age still remains a secret.

now i wouldn't normally be bothered, but seeing as there was a thread dedicated to guessing his age, yet we didn't find out the answer

Archived